Windows 10: Revised end of service date for Windows 10, version 1809

Discus and support Revised end of service date for Windows 10, version 1809 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; We have been evaluating the public health situation and understand the impact this is having on many of our customers. To help ease some of the burdens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sumit - Insider MVP, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Revised end of service date for Windows 10, version 1809

We have been evaluating the public health situation and understand the impact this is having on many of our customers. To help ease some of the burdens customers are facing, we are going to delay the scheduled end of service date for the Home, Pro, Pro Education, Pro for Workstations, and IoT Core editions of Windows 10, version 1809 to November 10, 2020.This means devices will receive monthly security updates only from June to November. The final security update for these editions of Windows 10, version 1809 will be released on November 10, 2020 instead of May 12, 2020. For more information, see Windows lifecycle fact sheet and Lifecycle changes to end of support and servicing dates.

Source:

Windows message center

:)

Sumit - Insider MVP, Apr 15, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft revised end of service date for Windows 10 version 1809

Source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...age-center#410

See also: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...r/ba-p/1306398

Brink, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows 10 version 1809 will reach end of servicing on May 12, 2020

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-hk/...d-of-servicing

Brink, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Revised end of service date for Windows 10, version 1809

Revised end of service date for Windows 10 v1709: October 13, 2020

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...r/ba-p/1239043

See also: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...age-center#403

Brink, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Revised end of service date for Windows 10, version 1809

1. Revised end of service date for Windows 10, version 1809 - Similar Threads - Revised end service

2. Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?: Hello all Window users and/or Employees...I've been receiving notices for quite some time regarding certain security updates that fail to take place on my PC, or version of windows, aka reaching end of service??? My version is only 2 years old.Please see notice...
  3. Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?: Hello all Window users and/or Employees...I've been receiving notices for quite some time regarding certain security updates that fail to take place on my PC, or version of windows, aka reaching end of service??? My version is only 2 years old.Please see notice...
  4. Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. OS Build version 1809 end of service

OS Build version 1809 end of service: Hello, I am currently using OS Build version 1809 and am worried about this build nearing the end of its service next month. I am physically disabled and require the microphone to control the use of my laptop with voice dictation software. When I install the new feature...
  6. Microsoft extends end of service date for Windows 10 version 1803

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft extends end of service date for Windows 10 version 1803: We have heard your feedback and understand your need to focus on business continuity in the midst of the global pandemic. As a result, we have decided to delay the scheduled end-of-service date for the Enterprise, Education, and IoT Enterprise editions of Windows 10, version...
  7. Microsoft revised end of service date for Windows 10 version 1809

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft revised end of service date for Windows 10 version 1809: We have been evaluating the public health situation and understand the impact this is having on many of our customers. To help ease some of the burdens customers are facing, we are going to delay the scheduled end of service date for the Home, Pro, Pro Education, Pro for...
  8. Revised end of service date for Windows 10 v1709: October 13, 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Revised end of service date for Windows 10 v1709: October 13, 2020: Right now, we have a lot of concerns. For our families and colleagues. For our businesses and our customers. Many of us are now working remotely, and all of us have had our day-to-day lives impacted in unique ways. At Microsoft, our top priority is the health and safety of...
  9. Windows 10 version 1809 will reach end of servicing on May 12, 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 1809 will reach end of servicing on May 12, 2020: Back to the Microsoft Lifecycle Policy home page Windows 10, version 1809 will reach the end of servicing on May 12, 2020. This applies to the following editions* of Windows 10 released in November of 2018: Windows 10 Home, version 1809 Windows 10 Pro, version 1809 Windows...
  10. Windows 10 Version 1809 Re-release date.

Windows 10 Version 1809 Re-release date.: When the Windows 10 Version 1809 Re-release again ? There is no any confirmation even in 08th November, 2018 today. What's the Re-release date ? Can anyone tell me ? It's too exiting to wait for a long time ....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Revised end of service date for Windows 10 version 1809

2. what happens when my windows version 1809 reaches end of service?