Windows 10: Revit 2011?

Discus and support Revit 2011? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Will Microsoft 10 run Revit 2011? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/revit-2011/c4c0365f-a6d5-4ba0-919b-93335a17e2d4 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidPainter1, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Revit 2011?

Will Microsoft 10 run Revit 2011?

:)

DavidPainter1, Apr 18, 2019

2. Windows 10 & Quickbooks Pro 2011

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that after you have upgraded to Windows 10 you are facing issues with the Quickbooks pro 2011.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better,

1. Are you getting any error message?

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

I would like to inform you that Quickbook Pro 2011 is not compatible with Windows 10. Therefore it is needed to install in compatibility mode.

Hence,I suggest you to reinstall the Quickbooks pro 2011 in the compatibility mode and check if it helps,

Please follow the steps below for more information:

• Right click on the setup file of the application and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the
      operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Click OK and run the setup.
    I would also suggest you to refer the below link,

https://community.intuit.com/articl...quickbooks-2011-and-enterprise-solutions-11-0

If the issue still persists after troubleshooting steps I would suggest you to contact to Quickbooks Pro 2011 support.

Help articles - QuickBooks Community

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Installing autodesk revit program

I am having problems uploading the autodesk revit program into my laptop. it is a new HP that should handle this program but it is having a difficult time installing. suggestions?

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

robertbond01, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Revit 2011?

Log on to QuickBooks Pro 2011 with Window 10

Hi,

We need more information with regards to Quickbooks Pro. Kindly provide the following:

• Where did you install Quickbooks Pro 2011? Is it through Windows Store or a specific website?
    We suggest you to perform a clean boot on your computer. Check on this
    link and follow the steps. This can help you eliminate software conflicts when running a program.

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

Revit 2011?

1. Revit 2011? - Similar Threads - Revit 2011

2. how to change from uefi to LEGACY BIOS on imac 2011 with windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to change from uefi to LEGACY BIOS on imac 2011 with windows 10?: I have windows 10 on my mid 2011 imac 21.5" computer. Every driver is working perfectly except for the sound drivers. I am told that the reason for this is because i downloaded windows through a efiboot, instead of a bios boot. I was wondering how i can change my boot from...
  3. Windows Live Essentials 2011/12 ....Win 7/8/10 ....and Movie Maker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Live Essentials 2011/12 ....Win 7/8/10 ....and Movie Maker: I have two older desktops with "Windows7 Home Premium" on them. The version of "Movie Maker" contained within "Windows Live Essentials 2011" on both these towers seems to work the same as the version contained in the "Live Essentials 2012" suite that I am currently using on...
  4. 2011 DIY PC, Win10, new SSD reboots at Windows logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2011 DIY PC, Win10, new SSD reboots at Windows logo: PC was running great on Win7 until last week then started a boot loop at Win7 startup logo. Safe mode worked great. Uninstalled most recent stuff. No change. Tried some other options but got to the point after reading a bunch of posts..got a new SSD and new RAM ([email...
  5. Trying to install Windows 10 on my 2011 MBP and I keep getting this error message. Any advice?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to install Windows 10 on my 2011 MBP and I keep getting this error message. Any advice?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/csburndie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ehbhv3/trying_to_install_windows_10_on_my_2011_mbp_and_i/
  6. My windows live mail 2011 cannot send or receive mail today

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My windows live mail 2011 cannot send or receive mail today: my windows live mail 2011 cannot send or receive mail today the error message says my password is not correct however when I called microsoft you said it is not supported please help...
  7. Windows 10 Pro 1909 in SBS 2011 Environment - Some game and app tiles removed from start...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro 1909 in SBS 2011 Environment - Some game and app tiles removed from start...: When a Windows 10 Pro 1903/1909 PC is joined to an SBS 2011 Domain, if you login to a local user account, the user's start menu contains Consumer Experience apps such as Candy Crush, Microsoft News, Money etc. If you login to a Domain account, they all get removed leaving...
  8. creating temporary files problem + warning 1909 when installing autodesk revit 2018

in Windows 10 Customization
    creating temporary files problem + warning 1909 when installing autodesk revit 2018: [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] I have been trying for 3 days & I have a deadline date in 6 hours to install autodesk revit 2018 educational liscensed but always installation failed .., while installing give me first an error of creating temporary file needed to complete the...
  9. creating temporary files problem + warning 1909 when installing autodesk revit 2018

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    creating temporary files problem + warning 1909 when installing autodesk revit 2018: [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] I have been trying for 3 days & I have a deadline date in 6 hours to install autodesk revit 2018 educational liscensed but always installation failed .., while installing give me first an error of creating temporary file needed to complete the...
  10. BSOD at random times - Mostly with chrome, revit, outlook open.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD at random times - Mostly with chrome, revit, outlook open.: Hello- I get BSOD at random times throughout the day. I mostly have Revit, google chrome, and microsoft outlook open. Here are some examples of BSOD that occur often. Kernel Data Inpage Error - RTKVHD64.sys Unexpected Store Exception KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR...