Windows 10: Revive a dead CPU?

Discus and support Revive a dead CPU? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is it possible to revive a dead CPU? There are no broken/bent pins. Physically it looks 100% but the motherboard's vrm cooked and sparked. Placing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gettheclicker, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Revive a dead CPU?

Is it possible to revive a dead CPU?

There are no broken/bent pins. Physically it looks 100% but the motherboard's vrm cooked and sparked.

Placing the old cpu into the new board it doesn't boot. Powers on but I can't even get into the bios.

:)

gettheclicker, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Jbasin Win User

How to revive a dead video card (128mb fx5200 inno3d)

hey i have done already. the problem is that i cant save the new bios in my dead video card. i have use a pci in reviving my agp 8x video card and i have downloaded a bios for my video card. i was wondering why cant i save my new bios ??? i think my mistakes is in saving the bios in my dead video card. please help in this area. send me info. in step by step flashing the video card because i tried using the command in the review that i have read here.

Jbasin, Sep 5, 2019
  3. uday1966 Win User
    Revival of contacts

Please let me know where the contact list is saved and how it can be revived in the microsoft live.com account

uday1966, Sep 5, 2019
  4. JaYp146 Win User

Revive a dead CPU?

[FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Revive a dead CPU?

1. Revive a dead CPU? - Similar Threads - Revive dead CPU

2. Reviver Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reviver Windows 7: By mistake, I compressed the file:/C windows 7.On the next startup Black windows appears & message saysTNPBI is compressed Press ctl +alt+Del to restart.I would like to recover my windows and files on the computer?...
  3. Program Driver Reviver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Program Driver Reviver: Is the program Driver Reviver a product of or recommended by Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-driver-reviver/9ec7dc30-f639-4a91-b5a9-b38f41f6e24c
  4. Surveillance HDD - Is it dead or can it be revived

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surveillance HDD - Is it dead or can it be revived: Firstly, I hope this is the right section, I was unsure between this and the drivers and hardware section. I have a surveillance HDD (Didn't realise it was surveillance when I bought it) and is also out of warranty. WD Purple 6TB I've built a new PC and had the odd start up...
  5. Surveillance HDD - Is it dead or can it be revived

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surveillance HDD - Is it dead or can it be revived: Firstly, I hope this is the right section, I was unsure between this and the drivers and hardware section. I have a surveillance HDD (Didn't realise it was surveillance when I bought it) and is also out of warranty. WD Purple 6TB I've built a new PC and had the odd start up...
  6. revive question?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    revive question?: Here is a little bit of a question I posted a while back, I still can't load this program in W10. I will attempt to copy a pic of a screenshot I took. The name of this software is Form Magic. BTW, When I found this conversation, it said I could edit or subscribe, but...
  7. Trying to revive a possibly dead hard drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to revive a possibly dead hard drive: Hi everyone. I had a Seagate external HDD attached to my server for a couple of years and it recently stopped being recognised by the server. Plugging it into my windows machine doesn't make it show up in drive manager or explorer, though the disks still spin up when...
  8. Registry Revival uninstall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Registry Revival uninstall: I have been trying to remove the Registry Reviver virus from my laptop, but when I go to the control panel and to the programs and features menu it does not say that it is installed on my device, though every time I start up my device I get their ads. Please help me with...
  9. Driver Reviver

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Driver Reviver: Is the DriverReviver app a virus? It keeps popping up on my computer & I can’t clear it ! I get pop up messages from DriverReviver that I have “out of date drivers found”. It looked like the message came from Mucrosoft or Windows so I clicked on the “free” Update All, but...
  10. External HDD dead/dying - potential revival/recovery/optimization?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    External HDD dead/dying - potential revival/recovery/optimization?: Hey! I've had this external HDD for close to a year, and to be fair I haven't been as careful with it as I should have been. The HDD has "died" on me two times earlier, this being my third time struggling with it. 99% of the time it won't be recognized or even start up, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. revive a a dead cpu