Windows 10: revive question?

Discus and support revive question? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Here is a little bit of a question I posted a while back, I still can't load this program in W10. I will attempt to copy a pic of a screenshot I took.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JS3278, Jan 31, 2021.

1. JS3278 Win User

revive question?

Here is a little bit of a question I posted a while back, I still can't load this program in W10. I will attempt to copy a pic of a screenshot I took. The name of this software is Form Magic.

BTW, When I found this conversation, it said I could edit or subscribe, but not reply. How else could I have revived it? I realize it has been a while.

Thanks,

Jim

I havn't been able to move the pic to this post, I'll keep trying.

JS3278Created on April 7, 2020

Old program work on Win 10?
    Hi all,

I have an old invoice form filling software that has been working for many years, the latest being Win 7. I had to upgrade to Win 10 and the program will not install. Is there anything I can do to make this program work on Win 10? If you need more info to answer, please ask.

Thanks,

Jim

This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.
    0 people have the same question Edit Subscribe
    Replies 4
    PN
    Paul Navera
    Independent Advisor
    Replied on April 7, 2020
    Hi JS3278,

I'm Paul, a Microsoft Community Member. I hope I can help you with your concern.

Please try to install the program in compatibility mode for Windows 7.
    1. Right-click the program> properties>check "Run compatibility mode for" under compatibility mode>choose Windows 7>click apply>install the program.
    2. Right-click the program>Run compatibility troubleshooter.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
    Report abuse
    Did this reply solve your problem?Yes No
    JS
    JS3278Replied on April 7, 2020
    ReplyIn reply to Paul Navera's post on April 7, 2020
    Hi Paul,

Thanks for helping. What I have done is; put the cd in the cd player, and tried to install,it does not auto-run I get an error msg. that says this program won't run on W10, when I open up the cd player, there are all kinds and sizes of files... when you said right-click on the program, I am not sure what to click on.

Thanks,

Jim

This is a form filling invoice software for my business, been using it for many years and I am semi-retired and really don't want to learn another program. This one has all my customers, addresses, and some inventory part numbers on it. It's not fancy, but it does the job.

Edit
    slance310

:)

JS3278, Jan 31, 2021
  2. uday1966 Win User

Revival of contacts

Please let me know where the contact list is saved and how it can be revived in the microsoft live.com account

uday1966, Jan 31, 2021
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jan 31, 2021
  4. revive question?

Registry Reviver

Registry Reviver software downloaded(free) found 1442 errors that need fixing. To fix the errors it will cost £5.99 for the Registry Reviver software. Has anyone any like experience as to the wisdom of downloading the soft ware in terms of its effectiveness

trevorosborne, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

revive question?

1. revive question? - Similar Threads - revive question

2. I have idea for revive Windows phone so how I contact Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have idea for revive Windows phone so how I contact Microsoft: I have idea for revive Windows phone so how I contact Microsoft . No one make successful mobile os this time only one how make successful mobile os that Microsoft. No more time left 1/2 year left .Google chrome os is growing slowly biggest threat for Windows and Microsoft. I...
  3. I have idea for revive Windows phone so how I contact Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have idea for revive Windows phone so how I contact Microsoft: I have idea for revive Windows phone so how I contact Microsoft . No one make successful mobile os this time only one how make successful mobile os that Microsoft. No more time left 1/2 year left .Google chrome os is growing slowly biggest threat for Windows and Microsoft. I...
  4. Reviver Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reviver Windows 7: By mistake, I compressed the file:/C windows 7.On the next startup Black windows appears & message saysTNPBI is compressed Press ctl +alt+Del to restart.I would like to recover my windows and files on the computer?...
  5. Reviver Windows 7

Reviver Windows 7: By mistake, I compressed the file:/C windows 7.On the next startup Black windows appears & message saysTNPBI is compressed Press ctl +alt+Del to restart.I would like to recover my windows and files on the computer?...
  6. Revive Your Old Printer: Reliable Drivers Found?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Revive Your Old Printer: Reliable Drivers Found?: Struggling with outdated printer drivers? Visit https://www.freeprinterdriverdownload.org/how-to-install-a-printer-driver-manually-through-usb-add-a-printer-method/ for working drivers. Don't miss our step-by-step guide on YouTube. Revitalize your old printer...
  7. Revive Your Old Printer: Reliable Drivers Found?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Revive Your Old Printer: Reliable Drivers Found?: Struggling with outdated printer drivers? Visit https://www.freeprinterdriverdownload.org/how-to-install-a-printer-driver-manually-through-usb-add-a-printer-method/ for working drivers. Don't miss our step-by-step guide on YouTube. Revitalize your old printer...
  8. Revive Your Old Printer: Reliable Drivers Found?

9. How to fix old printers that have no drivers supported anymore Revive Your Old Printers:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix old printers that have no drivers supported anymore Revive Your Old Printers:...: Follow this guide https://www.freeprinterdriverdownload.org/how-to-install-a-printer-driver-manually-through-usb-add-a-printer-method/or this youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnKdpizG8lwStruggling with old printers, unsupported drivers? Discover how to manually...
  10. How to fix old printers that have no drivers supported anymore Revive Your Old Printers:...

How to fix old printers that have no drivers supported anymore Revive Your Old Printers:...: Follow this guide https://www.freeprinterdriverdownload.org/how-to-install-a-printer-driver-manually-through-usb-add-a-printer-method/or this youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnKdpizG8lwStruggling with old printers, unsupported drivers? Discover how to manually...