Windows 10: [Reviving Old Post] Xbox Game Bar notification saying "Recording isn't working" keeps...

Discus and support [Reviving Old Post] Xbox Game Bar notification saying "Recording isn't working" keeps... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iWizardB [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gc2u2l/reviving_old_post_xbox_game_bar_notification/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iWizardB, May 2, 2020.

1. [Reviving Old Post] Xbox Game Bar notification saying "Recording isn't working" keeps...

/u/iWizardB, May 2, 2020

2. Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while recording microphone audio using game bar while playing games.

I would suggest you to try troubleshooting Game Bar and see if that helps. Refer the article

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

In addition, you can also check if the Microphone for game bar is enabled under privacy settings.

1. Go to Settings (press Windows +
      I key together) > Privacy.
    2. On the left hand pane scroll down and look for
      Microphone
    3. Toggle Allow apps to access Microphone
      to ON.
    4. Under Choose which Microsoft Store app can access your Microphone toggle Xbox game bar to
      ON.
    5. Restart the game bar.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 2, 2020
  3. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, May 2, 2020
  4. [Reviving Old Post] Xbox Game Bar notification saying "Recording isn't working" keeps...

Xbox game bar keeps updating

Has anyone had this? On one pc the Xbox game bar keeps getting listed as an update in the store app, I always have automatically update apps turned off, preferring to check and install updates manually. Last few days I often open store app and see a ‘1’ in the top corner and it’s invariably Xbox game bar. I click to update it and it does its thing in a jiffy. Then I’ll do a manual check for app updates. It will say everything is up to date. But then it’ll be back usually the following day! The reliability history never shows it listed as a successful update or unsuccessful. The app actually updated officially I think sometime last week. So it’s like a phantom update that keeps happening periodically over and over! Launching a game like solitaire wakes the bar up to confirm its working ok

But this is a weird quirk in 1803. We don’t have it happen on our other machine but instead have a similar quirk with another app ‘mobile plans’ (not that we use it ever).

Scottyboy99, May 2, 2020
Thema:

[Reviving Old Post] Xbox Game Bar notification saying "Recording isn't working" keeps...

1. [Reviving Old Post] Xbox Game Bar notification saying "Recording isn't working" keeps... - Similar Threads - Reviving Old Post

2. Error with recording function of Xbox Game Bar: "recording isn't working" - 0x82323404

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error with recording function of Xbox Game Bar: "recording isn't working" - 0x82323404: Hi, I am currently facing a problem with XBOX Bar.I want to use the Tool to capture some videos of my gaming.XBOX Bar is running with [WINDOWS] + GI start the recordings.The recordings abourt after some minutes 1 min - 3minMy System:Win 11 pro with all updates. Radeon 6900xt...
  3. Error with recording function of Xbox Game Bar: "recording isn't working" - 0x82323404

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error with recording function of Xbox Game Bar: "recording isn't working" - 0x82323404: Hi, I am currently facing a problem with XBOX Bar.I want to use the Tool to capture some videos of my gaming.XBOX Bar is running with [WINDOWS] + GI start the recordings.The recordings abourt after some minutes 1 min - 3minMy System:Win 11 pro with all updates. Radeon 6900xt...
  4. xbox game bar recording not working

xbox game bar recording not working: i just cant record using shortcuts or by clicking on this and idk what to do, im on windows11 btw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-recording-not-working/dbd1c2e4-9de4-4135-9f21-62e1a3c5c2a7
  5. Xbox Game Bar recording not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar recording not working: Ok so I'm trying to record game moments with the xbox game bar. The default shortcut keys don't work for me "Win+Alt+R". And yes, I made sure I didn't change the hotkey for it. I made sure all my capture settings were on, no luck. I restarted my PC, no luck. I made sure the...
  6. Xbox Game Bar recording not working

Xbox Game Bar recording not working: Ok so I'm trying to record game moments with the xbox game bar. The default shortcut keys don't work for me "Win+Alt+R". And yes, I made sure I didn't change the hotkey for it. I made sure all my capture settings were on, no luck. I restarted my PC, no luck. I made sure the...
  7. Xbox Game Bar Recorder Not Working

Xbox Game Bar Recorder Not Working: So whenever now I open xbox game bar I cant record but not only that in the settings app. When I click on gaming and click xbox game bar. IT doesnt show the change shortcuts thing and when I click captures it doesnt show recording preferences. So i cant change anything in...
  8. Xbox Game Bar Recorder Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar Recorder Not Working: So whenever now I open xbox game bar I cant record but not only that in the settings app. When I click on gaming and click xbox game bar. IT doesnt show the change shortcuts thing and when I click captures it doesnt show recording preferences. So i cant change anything in...
  9. Xbox Game Bar "recording isn't working" - 0x82323404

Xbox Game Bar "recording isn't working" - 0x82323404: Hi there, after a Windows 10 update, I started encountering an issue with recording via the Xbox Game Bar. The error code is 0x82323404 and it always says "Recording Isn't Working". I've never had an issue with recording prior to this. The game is Age of Empires II...
  10. Xbox Game Bar notification saying "Recording isn't working" keeps randomly popping up; even...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar notification saying "Recording isn't working" keeps randomly popping up; even...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iWizardB [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f66sjg/xbox_game_bar_notification_saying_recording_isnt/