Windows 10: Revo Uninstaller Pro offer.

Discus and support Revo Uninstaller Pro offer. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Revo Uninstaller Pro is 67% off today: Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstallation Software - 67% off for PC 143432 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bastet, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Bastet Win User

Revo Uninstaller Pro offer.

Bastet, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Drone Win User

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Revo Uninstaller Pro 4

Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstall Software, Remove Programs easily, Forced Uninstall, Leftovers Uninstaller, Portable Uninstaller

Revo Uninstaller Pro offer. [​IMG]

cKc4YL70xeI

What's new in Revo Uninstaller Pro 4?

Added - New Module – Windows Apps Manager to uninstall Windows Apps
    Added - New Module – Browser Extensions to remove popular Browsers’ extensions
    Added - New Module – History Cleaner – combining Windows Cleaner, MS Office Cleaner, Browsers Cleaner
    Added - Possibility to continue the uninstall of a program if it had been interrupted by a computer restart
    Added - Possibility to merge traced installation logs
    Improved - User Interface for faster and easier access to all the functionality of Revo Uninstaller Pro
    Improved - Scanning algorithms for leftovers
    Improved - Many minor and user interface improvements
    Improvements in all additional tools included in Revo Uninstaller Pro
    Removed Windows XP support

General

Added - New Module – Windows Apps Manager to uninstall Windows Apps
    Added - New Module – Browser Extensions to remove popular browsers’ extensions
    Added - New Module – History Cleaner – combining Windows Cleaner , Office Cleaner, Browsers Cleaner
    Added - Command “Uninstall with Revo Uninstaller Pro” on context menu of shortcuts
    Added - New more reliable Registration/Activation algorithm of the program based on time update subscription
    Added - Possibility to deactivate license and transfer it to another computer
    Added - New default visual theme
    Improved - User Interface for faster and easier access to all the functionality of Revo Uninstaller Pro
    Improved high DPI support
    Improved - Many minor and user interface improvements and optimizations
    Updated existing Visual Themes
    Show trial reminder screen on close of Revo Uninstaller Pro during Trial period
    Windows XP is no longer supported operating system

Uninstaller – All Programs

Added - Back button to the Uninstall Wizard
    Added - Possibility to continue the uninstall of a program if it had been interrupted by a computer restart
    Improved - Quick Uninstall supports silent uninstall of the built-in uninstaller where applicable
    Improved - Logs matching during uninstall
    Improved - Automatic refresh of installed programs to get more accurate data immediately
    Improved - Scanning for leftovers algorithms

Uninstaller – Traced Programs

Added - Option to Exclude files and folders from the tracing process
    Added - Possibility to merge logs

AutoRun Manager

Added - "Search" field to search through listed items
    Added - Listing and manage of Windows Tasks
    Added - "Refresh" command

Junk files Cleaner

Added - Include list that lists the content of included folders as junk

History Cleaner

Improved - Browser Cleaner shows only installed browsers

Windows Tools

Added - Disk Cleanup Windows tool
    Added - Resource Monitor Windows tool

Evidence Remover

Added - Pause/Resume button
    Added - Possibility to be minimized while working

Unrecoverable Delete

Added - Pause/Resume button
    Added - Possibility to be minimized while working
    Added - Option to clear single item from the list

Josey Wales, Oct 30, 2019
  4. larrymcg Win User

Revo Uninstaller List Differs from Win10 Progs and Features List

I'm running Win10 Pro 64bit and Revo Uninstaller Pro v3.1.5. There is a huge discrepancy in the installed programs lists provided by Revo Uninstaller and the Win10 Programs and Features control panel. They both say there are 83 installs (that's good). But Revo Uninstaller claims that 15 programs were installed a few days ago on 2/29/2016. The correct number is 3 which is what Win10 says. Today I uninstalled Revo Uninstaller (using Revo Uninstaller to do it) and then reinstalled it. No help.

I guess it might be OK to ignore this discrepancy but I find it surprising.

Suggestions?

-- Larry

larrymcg, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Revo Uninstaller Pro offer. - Similar Threads - Revo Uninstaller Pro

2. Is Revo uninstaller safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Revo uninstaller safe?: Is Revo uninstaller safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-revo-uninstaller-safe/a6d44878-ac2c-4861-b5d6-ac7351b81eca
  3. Is Revo uninstaller safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Revo uninstaller safe?: Is Revo uninstaller safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-revo-uninstaller-safe/a6d44878-ac2c-4861-b5d6-ac7351b81eca
  4. Revo Uninstaller vs Revo uninstaller pro...

Revo Uninstaller vs Revo uninstaller pro...: When you uninstall a program through "Programs and Features" and afterwards, launch Revo, that program is not listed in Revo... Does the Pro version of Revo list programs that have been removed through "Programs and Features" ? 174560
  5. Revo Uninstaller Question

Revo Uninstaller Question: Thanks to the Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 thread on here I just bought it. I thought that I would test it out and remove HexChat as I had planned to remove it anyway. My question is regarding the registry entries it found. I'm wondering if removing them will break anything -...
  6. Revo Uninstaller Pro 4

Revo Uninstaller Pro 4: Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstall Software, Remove Programs easily, Forced Uninstall, Leftovers Uninstaller, Portable Uninstaller [img] cKc4YL70xeI What's new in Revo Uninstaller Pro 4? Added - New Module – Windows Apps Manager to uninstall Windows Apps Added - New...
  7. Revo Uninstaller Pro Update Error

Revo Uninstaller Pro Update Error: I started getting this error message when checking for Revo Uninstaller updates. Has anyone noticed this and have a fix? [img] 114890
  8. Revo Uninstaller Pro Connection Error

Revo Uninstaller Pro Connection Error: I just installed Revo Uninstaller Pro and get the connection error shown below despite my internet connection being OK and pausing Kaspersky antivirus. Does anyone have this issue and what's the solution? [img] 93062
  9. New Update Ready For Revo Uninstaller Pro

New Update Ready For Revo Uninstaller Pro: New Update Ready for Revo Uninstaller Pro Version 3.1.6 53013
  10. Revo Uninstaller Pro Sale

Revo Uninstaller Pro Sale: Revo Pro is $8.95 today if anyone is interested. Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstallation Software - 77% off for PC 85163