Windows 10: Revo Uninstaller Question

Discus and support Revo Uninstaller Question in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Thanks to the Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 thread on here I just bought it. I thought that I would test it out and remove HexChat as I had planned to remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by g41851, Dec 8, 2018.

1. g41851 Win User

Revo Uninstaller Question

Thanks to the Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 thread on here I just bought it.

I thought that I would test it out and remove HexChat as I had planned to remove it anyway.

My question is regarding the registry entries it found. I'm wondering if removing them will break anything - surely not I'm thinking, but I see the mention of Runtime dependents so I guess my question lies in whether Revo uninstalls anything to do with Runtime or just something to do with HexChat that relies on Runtime?

Also, why wouldn't the HexChat uninstaller remove these as it has seemed to remove everything else?

Revo Uninstaller Question [​IMG]

:)

g41851, Dec 8, 2018
  2. Drone Win User

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Revo Uninstaller question

Revo Uninstaller used to be one of my favorite programs; the fact that it left no bits and pieces when uninstalling programs attracted me. However, every time my Geek Squad looks at my laptop the first thing they do, again and again, is uninstall Revo Uninstaller. They have never given me a reason.

My question: Is there some danger gossip about this program? Thanks in advance.

Tony Vella, Dec 8, 2018
  4. larrymcg Win User

Revo Uninstaller List Differs from Win10 Progs and Features List

I'm running Win10 Pro 64bit and Revo Uninstaller Pro v3.1.5. There is a huge discrepancy in the installed programs lists provided by Revo Uninstaller and the Win10 Programs and Features control panel. They both say there are 83 installs (that's good). But Revo Uninstaller claims that 15 programs were installed a few days ago on 2/29/2016. The correct number is 3 which is what Win10 says. Today I uninstalled Revo Uninstaller (using Revo Uninstaller to do it) and then reinstalled it. No help.

I guess it might be OK to ignore this discrepancy but I find it surprising.

Suggestions?

-- Larry

larrymcg, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Revo Uninstaller Question - Similar Threads - Revo Uninstaller Question

2. Is Revo uninstaller safe?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is Revo uninstaller safe?: Is Revo uninstaller safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-revo-uninstaller-safe/a6d44878-ac2c-4861-b5d6-ac7351b81eca
  3. Is Revo uninstaller safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Revo uninstaller safe?: Is Revo uninstaller safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-revo-uninstaller-safe/a6d44878-ac2c-4861-b5d6-ac7351b81eca
  4. Is Revo uninstaller safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Revo Uninstaller vs Revo uninstaller pro...

Revo Uninstaller vs Revo uninstaller pro...: When you uninstall a program through "Programs and Features" and afterwards, launch Revo, that program is not listed in Revo... Does the Pro version of Revo list programs that have been removed through "Programs and Features" ? 174560
  6. Revo Uninstaller Pro offer.

Revo Uninstaller Pro offer.: Revo Uninstaller Pro is 67% off today: Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstallation Software - 67% off for PC 143432
  7. Revo or Ashampoo Uninstaller ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Revo or Ashampoo Uninstaller ?: Hi All. Has anyone use both. Revo and Ashampoo uninstaller? witch one do you recommend? Running Windows 10 home edition. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/revo-or-ashampoo-uninstaller/1005b5b9-920b-4e7d-be90-c6d8460414ce"
  8. Revo Uninstaller question

Revo Uninstaller question: Revo Uninstaller used to be one of my favorite programs; the fact that it left no bits and pieces when uninstalling programs attracted me. However, every time my Geek Squad looks at my laptop the first thing they do, again and again, is uninstall Revo Uninstaller. They have...
  9. Revo Uninstaller Portable?

Revo Uninstaller Portable?: I have the full (paid for) version of Revo Uninstaller Portable, and I have installed it on a small usb stick. The problem is that in order to run it, I need to insert the usb stick, then open the Revo folder on the stick and double click on the program icon. What I would...
  10. Revo uninstaller problem

Revo uninstaller problem: I wanted to reinstall Netlimiter, so i decided to use Revo just because i wanted to try it out and see why is it so popular. It uninstalls netlimiter then asks me to delete some registries. The labels and keys of the registries all have NetLimiter somewhere on them so what...