Windows 10: Revo Uninstaller vs Revo uninstaller pro...

Discus and support Revo Uninstaller vs Revo uninstaller pro... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When you uninstall a program through "Programs and Features" and afterwards, launch Revo, that program is not listed in Revo... Does the Pro version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by l3gi0n, Feb 19, 2021.

1. l3gi0n Win User

Revo Uninstaller vs Revo uninstaller pro...

When you uninstall a program through "Programs and Features" and afterwards, launch Revo, that program is not listed in Revo...

Does the Pro version of Revo list programs that have been removed through "Programs and Features" ?

:)

l3gi0n, Feb 19, 2021
  2. Drone Win User

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Feb 19, 2021
  3. wizewoz Win User
    revo pro will not uninstall itself

revo pro is in control panel , how did this happen, click on menus its there, it has embedded itself throughout pc, hiding itself when i find it is impossible to uninstall and does everything to stop me , hidden files, files that have names unrelated to
    revo pro. It is acting like a virus and malware reminds me of MacAfee at its worst, if you don't believe me try to uninstall . How do i uninstall

wizewoz, Feb 19, 2021
  4. Asylum Win User

Revo Uninstaller

Heres a very handy program i ran across the other day.

You can uninstall programs and remove all traces of it without having to do it manually yourself.

You can use it to disable programs that start at bootup that you dont want to run also.

Has alot of other helpful tools also.

Did i mention its free.

Revo Uninstaller

Asylum, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Revo Uninstaller vs Revo uninstaller pro... - Similar Threads - Revo Uninstaller Revo

2. Is Revo uninstaller safe?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is Revo uninstaller safe?: Is Revo uninstaller safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-revo-uninstaller-safe/a6d44878-ac2c-4861-b5d6-ac7351b81eca
  3. Is Revo uninstaller safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Revo uninstaller safe?: Is Revo uninstaller safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-revo-uninstaller-safe/a6d44878-ac2c-4861-b5d6-ac7351b81eca
  4. Is Revo uninstaller safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Revo Uninstaller Pro offer.

Revo Uninstaller Pro offer.: Revo Uninstaller Pro is 67% off today: Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstallation Software - 67% off for PC 143432
  6. Revo or Ashampoo Uninstaller ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Revo or Ashampoo Uninstaller ?: Hi All. Has anyone use both. Revo and Ashampoo uninstaller? witch one do you recommend? Running Windows 10 home edition. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/revo-or-ashampoo-uninstaller/1005b5b9-920b-4e7d-be90-c6d8460414ce"
  7. Revo Uninstaller Question

Revo Uninstaller Question: Thanks to the Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 thread on here I just bought it. I thought that I would test it out and remove HexChat as I had planned to remove it anyway. My question is regarding the registry entries it found. I'm wondering if removing them will break anything -...
  8. Revo Uninstaller Pro 4

Revo Uninstaller Pro 4: Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstall Software, Remove Programs easily, Forced Uninstall, Leftovers Uninstaller, Portable Uninstaller [img] cKc4YL70xeI What's new in Revo Uninstaller Pro 4? Added - New Module – Windows Apps Manager to uninstall Windows Apps Added - New...
  9. Revo Uninstaller question

Revo Uninstaller question: Revo Uninstaller used to be one of my favorite programs; the fact that it left no bits and pieces when uninstalling programs attracted me. However, every time my Geek Squad looks at my laptop the first thing they do, again and again, is uninstall Revo Uninstaller. They have...
  10. Revo Uninstaller Pro Sale

Revo Uninstaller Pro Sale: Revo Pro is $8.95 today if anyone is interested. Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstallation Software - 77% off for PC 85163