Windows 10: Revoke Extra Time

Discus and support Revoke Extra Time in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; This question was asked poorly a few years ago, and it got a poor answer. He clarified his question and it received no response and the thread was... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JustinKay, Feb 1, 2019.

1. JustinKay Win User

Revoke Extra Time

This question was asked poorly a few years ago, and it got a poor answer. He clarified his question and it received no response and the thread was subsequently closed. So I'm asking it again in hopes that we can get a good answer here:

Here are the scenarios: My son use up his time for the day, and requested an extension. I received the email and fat fingered 8 hours instead of 1 hour. I would like to revoke or undo the 8 hour time extension. Another parent had granted extra time, but then found his child didn't have chores done, and wanted to revoke that child's time extension.

Here is the question: How do I revoke or undo a time extension?

Currently when I go to a child's screen time limits page, it does not show any information about extensions granted. It would be nice to see the extensions in history and current active time extensions with the ability to cancel them. Once cancelled, the device should just act like any other device when time is up.

:)

JustinKay, Feb 1, 2019

2. Revoke screen time extension

To clarify, I know how to set time that a child can be online, and I know how to approve our request to extend time on a one off basis.

What I am looking for is a way to easily revoke an approved extension after the extension was given.

For example, let's say I give my child one hour of Internet a day. At the end of the one hour my child asks for a two hour extension. I login and Grant that extension. After 30 minutes I realize the child hasn't done their chore and want to end their Internet
    session.

how do I revoke the extra time that was approved?

KlintPrice, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Revoke screen time extension

Hi,

I realize that you want to revoke family safety screen time extension. I will try to help you with this issue.

As you are the administrator of the family safety account you can choose to add the screen time and revoke the screen time for the child account.

Admins/Adults in the family can manage family settings online at account.microsoft.com/family, and changes will be applied to any Windows 10 device the child signs in to.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Revoke Extra Time

Revoke screen time extension

I have set up family safety so that my kids can have access to their login for 1 hour, during the day.

When they ask for an extension, I can grant it, and that works fine.

But what if I want to revoke the extension (accidentally gave too much, they did something to be grounded, etc)?

How can I revoke a session that is within their 1 hour limit, or revoke the extension I approved?

KlintPrice, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Revoke Extra Time

1. Revoke Extra Time - Similar Threads - Revoke Extra

2. My Minecraft account got revoked

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Minecraft account got revoked: I have bought minecraft on march 25th Today when i log on minecraft i don’t see my account i check the account that it still have Minecraft orderI have log in on Minecraft website and my account not appear so it got revoked can u guy pls helpI just play for 1 week...
  3. How to revoke extra screen time provided to child

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to revoke extra screen time provided to child: You can revoke extra time given in the Xbox family app so I see no reason as to why this cannot be done in the Microsoft app. Please can you add this necessary function!!...
  4. File extensions are revoked after restarted the laptop and it got updated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File extensions are revoked after restarted the laptop and it got updated.: I am using Windows 11. created dat file that contains three simple commands. It was working perfectly. But after I restarted my computer and when I double click it. It keeps on asking me "Select an app to open this .dat file." I tried to associate the dat file with cmd.exe...
  5. File extensions are revoked after restarted the laptop and it got updated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File extensions are revoked after restarted the laptop and it got updated.: I am using Windows 11. created dat file that contains three simple commands. It was working perfectly. But after I restarted my computer and when I double click it. It keeps on asking me "Select an app to open this .dat file." I tried to associate the dat file with cmd.exe...
  6. Onedrive revoke all sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive revoke all sharing: Hi, I hope someone can help. My Outlook account was hacked a couple of weeks ago. It was probably due to some phishing request to resent my password. Since the hack I have been trying to secure my files as best I can. I want not to remove ALL SHARED ACCESS to my Onedrive...
  7. Onedrive revoke all sharing

Onedrive revoke all sharing: Hi, I hope someone can help. My Outlook account was hacked a couple of weeks ago. It was probably due to some phishing request to resent my password. Since the hack I have been trying to secure my files as best I can. I want not to remove ALL SHARED ACCESS to my Onedrive...
  8. revoke original admin rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    revoke original admin rights: In setting up a laptop for my daughter i foolishly made her the primary user and gave her admin rights. I have since added myself and given myself admin rights as well, but can find no way of changing her back down to standard user. when i am logged in as me, she doesnt...
  9. revoke original admin rights

revoke original admin rights: In setting up a laptop for my daughter i foolishly made her the primary user and gave her admin rights. I have since added myself and given myself admin rights as well, but can find no way of changing her back down to standard user. when i am logged in as me, she doesnt...
  10. How to revoke extra screen time provided to child

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to revoke extra screen time provided to child: This question was asked poorly a few years ago, and it got a poor answer. He clarified his question and it received no response and the thread was subsequently closed. So I'm asking it again in hopes that we can get a good answer here: Here are the scenarios: My son use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to revoke extra screen time provided for children

2. microsoft family additional time revoke

3. windows 10 child screen time revoke

4. windows revoke starcom,
  5. undo a time extension in microsoft family