Windows 10: Revoke Extra Time

Discus and support Revoke Extra Time in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; This question was asked poorly a few years ago, and it got a poor answer. He clarified his question and it received no response and the thread was... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JustinKay, Feb 1, 2019.

1. JustinKay Win User

Revoke Extra Time

This question was asked poorly a few years ago, and it got a poor answer. He clarified his question and it received no response and the thread was subsequently closed. So I'm asking it again in hopes that we can get a good answer here:

Here are the scenarios: My son use up his time for the day, and requested an extension. I received the email and fat fingered 8 hours instead of 1 hour. I would like to revoke or undo the 8 hour time extension. Another parent had granted extra time, but then found his child didn't have chores done, and wanted to revoke that child's time extension.

Here is the question: How do I revoke or undo a time extension?

Currently when I go to a child's screen time limits page, it does not show any information about extensions granted. It would be nice to see the extensions in history and current active time extensions with the ability to cancel them. Once cancelled, the device should just act like any other device when time is up.

:)

JustinKay, Feb 1, 2019

2. Revoke screen time extension

To clarify, I know how to set time that a child can be online, and I know how to approve our request to extend time on a one off basis.

What I am looking for is a way to easily revoke an approved extension after the extension was given.

For example, let's say I give my child one hour of Internet a day. At the end of the one hour my child asks for a two hour extension. I login and Grant that extension. After 30 minutes I realize the child hasn't done their chore and want to end their Internet
    session.

how do I revoke the extra time that was approved?

KlintPrice, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Revoke screen time extension

Hi,

I realize that you want to revoke family safety screen time extension. I will try to help you with this issue.

As you are the administrator of the family safety account you can choose to add the screen time and revoke the screen time for the child account.

Admins/Adults in the family can manage family settings online at account.microsoft.com/family, and changes will be applied to any Windows 10 device the child signs in to.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Revoke Extra Time

Revoke screen time extension

I have set up family safety so that my kids can have access to their login for 1 hour, during the day.

When they ask for an extension, I can grant it, and that works fine.

But what if I want to revoke the extension (accidentally gave too much, they did something to be grounded, etc)?

How can I revoke a session that is within their 1 hour limit, or revoke the extension I approved?

KlintPrice, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Revoke Extra Time

1. Revoke Extra Time - Similar Threads - Revoke Extra

2. Certificate Revoked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Certificate Revoked: I have a client that is unable to get into their CRM webspace all of a sudden. This happens in Chrome, Firefox, Edge and IE. Certificate has been revoked: NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED I can't seem to find any clear answers to clear up this problem, and it is a high priority...
  3. How to revoke the access privilege ( Username and Password) I gave to open a Computer on...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to revoke the access privilege ( Username and Password) I gave to open a Computer on...: hi There, Greeings from Shank. Can anyone help me with this issue. I recently configured P2P LAN network with two window 10 PCs. I also created some network shares with read privileges for "Everyone" on both PCs. I configured both Computer's Network Locations as...
  4. How to revoke the access privilege ( Username and Password) I gave to open a Computer on...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to revoke the access privilege ( Username and Password) I gave to open a Computer on...: hi There, Greetings from Shank. Can anyone help me with this issue. I recently configured P2P LAN network with two window 10 PCs. I also created some network shares with read privileges for "Everyone" on both PCs. I configured both Computer's Network Locations as...
  5. How to revoke Microsoft Store app license on a Windows 10 device

in Windows 10 News
    How to revoke Microsoft Store app license on a Windows 10 device: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft Store lets users install apps and games on up to 10 devices at a time. If one attempts to exceed this limit, Microsoft blocks the installation of any further apps to the device. In such a case, you’ll need [...] This post How to revoke Microsoft...
  6. How to repair an Invalid or revoked Trusted Certificate -- Odd error w/ diagnostics

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to repair an Invalid or revoked Trusted Certificate -- Odd error w/ diagnostics: I have a Windows 10 Pro system, upgraded from 8.1 (or .2). It is a Dell desktop PC. The certificate store indicates that DST Root CA X3 has been revoked by its certification authority. I also have a Surface Pro 2017 with Windows 10 Pro. That machine indicates that certificate...
  7. How can I revoke screen time provided for the child?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I revoke screen time provided for the child?: Sometimes it happens that I give my son an extra time to play on the computer. But I cannot revoke it the next time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-revoke-screen-time-provided-for-the/4ab29dac-8ac3-479d-8520-fe371957b72f
  8. How to revoke extra screen time provided to child

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to revoke extra screen time provided to child: This question was asked poorly a few years ago, and it got a poor answer. He clarified his question and it received no response and the thread was subsequently closed. So I'm asking it again in hopes that we can get a good answer here: Here are the scenarios: My son use...
  9. Server certificate has been revoked ERR_CERT_REVOKED! What next?

in Windows 10 News
    Server certificate has been revoked ERR_CERT_REVOKED! What next?: [ATTACH] When visiting a website, if you receive a warning and an error message saying that the Server certificate has been revoked ERR CERT REVOKED, then it means that SSL certificate used by the website has been revoked by its issuer. This [...] This post Server...
  10. Revoking Digital Licence -- possible ????

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Revoking Digital Licence -- possible ????: Hi there I've got an older Sony VAIO laptop with a digital licence -- wiped it clean because I want to donate to charity. But if they install any windows from scratch will the Ms servers have the old digital license / hardware footprint on it. I'm happy to donate no longer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft family additional time revoke

2. windows 10 child screen time revoke

3. windows revoke starcom

4. undo a time extension in microsoft family