Windows 10: "Revoked Security Certificate" Error popping up at awkward times.

Discus and support "Revoked Security Certificate" Error popping up at awkward times. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So when I disconnect my internet I get this window popping up. A LOT. I'm not trying to open a new window or anything. I'm afk when 20+ of these... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by keyadrero, Sep 4, 2018.

1. keyadrero Win User

"Revoked Security Certificate" Error popping up at awkward times.

So when I disconnect my internet I get this window popping up. A LOT. I'm not trying to open a new window or anything. I'm afk when 20+ of these things pop-up.

"Revoked Security Certificate"

Thoughts on the issue?

:)

keyadrero, Sep 4, 2018

2. Internet Revoked Certificate

Hi Brian,

Certificate errors occur when there's a problem with a certificate or a web server's use of the certificate. Internet Explorer helps keep your information more secure by warning about certificate errors. For us to assist
    you further with the issue, we’ll need the following details:

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using a different browser?
    • Can you provide us a screenshot of the error that you’ve encountered? (Kindly click this link on
      how to include a screenshot in your post.)

In the meantime, we recommend that you add the site from a security zone by following these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select Internet options.
    • Select the Security tab, choose one of the security zone icons (Local intranet, Trusted sites, or Restricted sites), and then select Sites. You can add sites to the
      zone you chose, or delete sites that you no longer want in this zone.
    • Add a site. Enter a URL into the Add this website to the zone box, and then select Add.

We also suggest that you refer in this article for any Certificate errors: FAQ
    and check if it will help you with the issue. If the issue persists, we recommend that you follow steps provided in this article on How
    to reset Internet Explorer settings

Update us with the outcome.

Efraim Gar, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Stop getting "Revocation Infromation Security Certificate using Internet Explorer

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

A website's certificate provides identification of the web server. If the certificate has an error, it might indicate that your connection has been intercepted or that the web server is misrepresenting its identity.

Error message: This website’s security certificate has been revoked.

What it means: Do not trust this website. This error message often indicates that the security certificate was obtained or used fraudulently by the website. The encryption key
    that is specified in the certificate might have been compromised or the user listed in a certificate does not have authority to use it (for example, the company was sold). The certification authority that issued the certificate keeps a list of revoked certificates
    and that list is checked by Internet Explorer.

See
    About certificate errors

If you are using any Proxy connection, then try disabling the proxy connection and check.

Follow the steps to disable proxy:

• Click the Settings icon at the top right corner in internet explorer.
    • Click the Tools button, and then click
      Internet Options.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click
      LAN settings.
    • Uncheck the box next to "proxy server for your LAN".
    • Click on OK to save the setting and close window.
    Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Sep 4, 2018
  4. "Revoked Security Certificate" Error popping up at awkward times.

Expired security certificate for Metropcs.com

Hi David,

Getting the error message that says the site is using an invalid security certificate may be caused by missing certificates or could be due to web browser cache issues. To sort out this problem, try manually installing the missing certificates and deleting
    the web browser's browsing history. Follow the steps below:

Manually installing the missing certificates.

• In Internet Explorer, click Continue to this website (not recommended), if the error message about having invalid security certificate pops up.
    • Click the Certificate Error to open the information window.
    • Click View Certificates, and then Install Certificate.
    • On the warning message that appears, click Yes to install the certificates.

Clearing browsing history.

• Launch Internet Explorer.
    • Click Tools (gear icon) on the top-right corner, then select
      Internet Options.
    • Under General > Browsing history, click Delete.
    • Tick the box for Temporary Internet files and website files.
    • Click Delete.

Once done, try accessing the website again and see if you still get the same error.

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

"Revoked Security Certificate" Error popping up at awkward times.

1. "Revoked Security Certificate" Error popping up at awkward times. - Similar Threads - Revoked Security Certificate

2. Security Certificate Wifi Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Certificate Wifi Error: When I try to connect to my school wifi it gives me a page saying connect to wifi, The Wi-Fi you are using BISD-BYOD may require you to visit its login page and when I click connect it just sends me to http://www.gstatic.com/generate_204 which is just a white screen, I really...
  3. Security Certificate Wifi Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security Certificate Wifi Error: When I try to connect to my school wifi it gives me a page saying connect to wifi, The Wi-Fi you are using BISD-BYOD may require you to visit its login page and when I click connect it just sends me to http://www.gstatic.com/generate_204 which is just a white screen, I really...
  4. Security Certificate Wifi Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Certutil and Microsoft Office reports a revoked certificate that is not

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Certutil and Microsoft Office reports a revoked certificate that is not: Hi, I have RootCA->IntermediteCA->mycert, and i'm trying to sign microsoft word documents with mycert. When i open the signed document it says the signature is invalid, and when i see signature details, in the tree it reports RootCA is revoked however its not. In certificate...
  6. Certutil and office reports a revoked certificate that is not

Certutil and office reports a revoked certificate that is not: Hi, I have RootCA->IntermediteCA->mycert, and i'm trying to sign microsoft word documents with mycert. When i open the signed document it says the signature is invalid, and when i see signature details, in the tree it reports RootCA is revoked however its not. In certificate...
  7. Select a certificate for authentication pop up

in Windows 10 Support
    Select a certificate for authentication pop up: Hello everyone, I'm new here, I am looking for a solution for the attached pop up: [img] I keep cancelling and it keeps coming back every few hours and even appears to block internet access. In case the attachment is not visible it says: Windows Security Select a...
  8. A security pop up?!!!!

A security pop up?!!!!: I dont know what is going on! I was just studying and this popped up! I tried calling the help part of microsoft and the security portion but its after hours! Someone plz help ! How do i get rid of this ?? [IMG]...
  9. Certificate Revoked

Certificate Revoked: I have a client that is unable to get into their CRM webspace all of a sudden. This happens in Chrome, Firefox, Edge and IE. Certificate has been revoked: NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED I can't seem to find any clear answers to clear up this problem, and it is a high priority...
  10. Revoke Extra Time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Revoke Extra Time: This question was asked poorly a few years ago, and it got a poor answer. He clarified his question and it received no response and the thread was subsequently closed. So I'm asking it again in hopes that we can get a good answer here: Here are the scenarios: My son use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. revoked security certificate annoying pop up DV

2. revocation error for security cerificate keeps popping up

3. internet explorer ignore revoked certificate

4. keyadrero,
  5. security certificates revoked messages keep popping up