Windows 10: Rewards Games

Discus and support Rewards Games in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently played the Scratch and Win Game 6 times on the Rewards page. Won twice was able to download one set of winning numbers. It said I won the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by billyreed2, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Rewards Games

I recently played the Scratch and Win Game 6 times on the Rewards page. Won twice was able to download one set of winning numbers. It said I won the Harmon Kardon Invoke. A few seconds after I won the winning numbers were immediately replace by different numbers. I call it the Bait and Switch routine. I sent the one first number I was able to save straight to my Gmail. Numbers are totally different. They say I lost on rewards page but my numbers state different, unless it's all a scam and every now and then someone does win. Anyone else have that problem? This message will most likely never see Daylight. Just Curious. Apple is always a better alternative to being ripped off.

:)

billyreed2, Oct 5, 2018

2. Google Customer Reward Program Scam

Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-google-customer-reward-program/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen ~ MVP, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Microsoft Rewards offer in UK

I've never missed the points. Its the first thing I do in the morning lol, I do the searches (in Edge) until I max out for the day, then do the quizzes and the click on "extras" (20 to 40 more points a day). Been doing this since it started and have redeemed over $100 worth of points so far. Spent it all on silly stuff, games and game enhancements, donated a few. I just finished a survey for the rewards program and suggested they add more and different organizations to donate to. Have 7637 points as we speak, I'll be able to get another $10 card sometime next week or so. I love the rewards program!

indianacarnie, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Joe Men Win User

Rewards Games

Rewards app

If you are referring to the Microsoft Rewards app, it is only available for the PC.

Here are the prerequisites before you can install the app on your PC:

• Must be signed into the Windows Store with your Microsoft Rewards account to be eligible for November browse and earn bonus offer.
    • Must be signed into the Windows Store with your Microsoft Rewards account to be eligible for November browse and earn bonus offer.

Regards.

Joe Men, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Rewards Games

1. Rewards Games - Similar Threads - Rewards Games

2. Can't redeem my rewards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't redeem my rewards: Unable to redeem my rewards..keeps saying will send verification code ..never sends any.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-redeem-my-rewards/025f48c2-f4e9-4c76-8b43-d138845e6844
  3. While I was playing on Solitaire "Weekly Rewards" a got this message: "New Game" and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While I was playing on Solitaire "Weekly Rewards" a got this message: "New Game" and the...: on Solitaire https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-i-was-playing-on-solitaire-weekly-rewards-a/84a5e12a-2bb8-4dd1-83e7-d9749c1653af
  4. While I was playing on Solitaire "Weekly Rewards" a got this message: "New Game" and the...

While I was playing on Solitaire "Weekly Rewards" a got this message: "New Game" and the...: on Solitaire https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-i-was-playing-on-solitaire-weekly-rewards-a/84a5e12a-2bb8-4dd1-83e7-d9749c1653af
  5. I purchased a game pass with Reward points yesterday. Now I have no record of the codes to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased a game pass with Reward points yesterday. Now I have no record of the codes to...: I purchased a one-month Game Pass for PC using Reward points yesterday, got the codes then went offline for the night. After looking for my code sheet, I finally found it in shreds by my cat. I probably do not have enough to repurchase... but why should I have to....
  6. I purchased a game pass with Reward points yesterday. Now I have no record of the codes to...

I purchased a game pass with Reward points yesterday. Now I have no record of the codes to...: I purchased a one-month Game Pass for PC using Reward points yesterday, got the codes then went offline for the night. After looking for my code sheet, I finally found it in shreds by my cat. I probably do not have enough to repurchase... but why should I have to....
  7. Xbox game pass AMD rewards

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox game pass AMD rewards: Dear microsoft,Ive bought AMD ryzen 7 5800X and this was encluded with Xbox Game Pass 1 month. But when i want to activate it it ask me to insert a credit card or paypall But i have neither of them. Wat sould i do this to still get that 1 month free Xbox Game Pass i really...
  8. Xbox game pass AMD rewards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass AMD rewards: Dear microsoft,Ive bought AMD ryzen 7 5800X and this was encluded with Xbox Game Pass 1 month. But when i want to activate it it ask me to insert a credit card or paypall But i have neither of them. Wat sould i do this to still get that 1 month free Xbox Game Pass i really...
  9. Xbox game pass AMD rewards

10. XBOX Game Pass for PC, via Microsoft rewards.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    XBOX Game Pass for PC, via Microsoft rewards.: Hello, i have recently just got to saving the amount of points i need to buy xbox game pass for pc from microsoft rewards, I have a few questions about it,Firstly, i wish to know how long it lasts for,Do games i get stay for ever should the pass be for like a monthDoes games...