Windows 10: Rewards gift cards not delivered

Discus and support Rewards gift cards not delivered in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've tried twice to have Amazon gift cards sent to my email box. They do not show up in spam or in regular email folders. Other Microsoft Rewards email... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SuziBeerman1, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Rewards gift cards not delivered

I've tried twice to have Amazon gift cards sent to my email box. They do not show up in spam or in regular email folders. Other Microsoft Rewards email does get through.

They do not show up as a credit in my Amazon account either.

It's been more than a week since the first request for the cards.

Getting support for the issue from Microsoft is impossible. The bot doesn't understand the request, and I don't see the topic in the FAQ.

I'd appreciate any help from the community.

Thank you.

:)

SuziBeerman1, Dec 27, 2018

2. Microsoft Rewards Gift Card

Dear community,

In Microsoft Rewards, I am stacking up all of my points for a $100 Microsoft gift card. Can I use this gift card online or in person (like BestBuy) to buy a laptop or device? Thank you!

splashing_30, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Ogsy Win User
    Microsoft Gift Card from Bing Rewards - can't add to account through WP8 Wallet or windowsphone.com

I redeemed Bing Rewards points for a Microsoft Gift Card ($1.25 to for apps and games on Windows Phone 8). When the gift card code was delivered in my email I tried the following:

Adding the value through WP8 Wallet per the instructions in the email.

• Launch the Wallet application from the apps list.
    • If this is your first time launching Wallet, tap "get started".1
    • Tap the "+" button at the bottom of the screen in Wallet.
    • Tap "Microsoft gift card."2
    • Enter your Microsoft gift card code provided above and then tap "next". The gift card value will be applied to your Microsoft account balance.3
    During step 5 the code correctly validates and indicates the correct value, but after clicking Next I see a message stating "The operation failed. Please try again later." There is a link labeled "Error Code" but tapping on it has no effect. I tried
    again 12 hours later and had the same result.

Adding the code on windowsphone.com (Payment info section) has the same result, except this time I can see the error code:

131073-WtYeCAAAAAAAAAAA-8b8cd00e-2ad3-4fe0-8b68-ef91d3abaa3b

Can anyone tell me what's going wrong here? I'm based in the USA if that helps.

4. EnricoXY Win User

Rewards gift cards not delivered

Microsoft Gift Card from Bing Rewards - can't add to account through WP8 Wallet or windowsphone.com

I have the same problem. Did you get it to work?

Cheers

EnricoXY, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Rewards gift cards not delivered

1. Rewards gift cards not delivered - Similar Threads - Rewards gift cards

2. Microsoft Rewards Gift Card Code is incorrect

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Rewards Gift Card Code is incorrect: I don’t understand why there isn’t an email or live chat for customer support. I was given the wrong code because it won’t fit. Its 1 character too long an extra letter/number. I can’t find a solution unless I speak to a real human representative....
  3. Microsoft Rewards Gift Card Code is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Rewards Gift Card Code is incorrect: I don’t understand why there isn’t an email or live chat for customer support. I was given the wrong code because it won’t fit. Its 1 character too long an extra letter/number. I can’t find a solution unless I speak to a real human representative....
  4. Microsoft Rewards Gift Card Code is incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Gift Card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gift Card: What kind of gift card do I need to buy minecraft realms subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gift-card/63b22046-ee65-4528-8200-7934078d870f
  6. Microsoft Rewards Gifts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Rewards Gifts: So i want to gift a friend of mine V Bucks for Easter, and i wanted to know how i can send him V Bucks as i do not play the game myself but my friend loves to play them game. Is there a way i can get a code or something that i can get him to redeem? all answers are...
  7. How to redeem Microsoft rewards gift card money?

How to redeem Microsoft rewards gift card money?: Hi. I have been using Microsoft rewards for some time now and I was finally able to redeem a Microsoft 5 dollar gift card. I followed all the instruction listed on the screen and received 5 US dollars in my account balance. Now, the question I have is how do I redeem this...
  8. Rewards gift card walmart

Rewards gift card walmart: I have not received my walmart $10 gift card yet and it's been two days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rewards-gift-card-walmart/912848f2-4412-4ee4-94b3-b538598fdff3
  9. Xbox gift card on the Rewards

Xbox gift card on the Rewards: Just a question really - I have earned lots of reward points, enough to get more than one reward. What I want to know is - can I claim more than one of the Xbox gift card cost 5850 points and then can I use more than one of them at a time when purchasing through my Xbox the...
  10. Gift cards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift cards: Hi! I was wondering if Microsoft gift cards are the same as Xbox gift cards. I am going to buy the new Forza horizon and thought about playing it on windows 10. Will it work to pay it with an Xbox gift card on Microsoft store? Kind Regards Emil...