Windows 10: Rewards gift cards not delivered

Discus and support Rewards gift cards not delivered in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've tried twice to have Amazon gift cards sent to my email box. They do not show up in spam or in regular email folders. Other Microsoft Rewards email... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SuziBeerman1, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Rewards gift cards not delivered

I've tried twice to have Amazon gift cards sent to my email box. They do not show up in spam or in regular email folders. Other Microsoft Rewards email does get through.

They do not show up as a credit in my Amazon account either.

It's been more than a week since the first request for the cards.

Getting support for the issue from Microsoft is impossible. The bot doesn't understand the request, and I don't see the topic in the FAQ.

I'd appreciate any help from the community.

Thank you.

:)

SuziBeerman1, Dec 27, 2018

2. Microsoft Rewards Gift Card

Dear community,

In Microsoft Rewards, I am stacking up all of my points for a $100 Microsoft gift card. Can I use this gift card online or in person (like BestBuy) to buy a laptop or device? Thank you!

splashing_30, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Ogsy Win User
    Microsoft Gift Card from Bing Rewards - can't add to account through WP8 Wallet or windowsphone.com

I redeemed Bing Rewards points for a Microsoft Gift Card ($1.25 to for apps and games on Windows Phone 8). When the gift card code was delivered in my email I tried the following:

Adding the value through WP8 Wallet per the instructions in the email.

• Launch the Wallet application from the apps list.
    • If this is your first time launching Wallet, tap "get started".1
    • Tap the "+" button at the bottom of the screen in Wallet.
    • Tap "Microsoft gift card."2
    • Enter your Microsoft gift card code provided above and then tap "next". The gift card value will be applied to your Microsoft account balance.3
    During step 5 the code correctly validates and indicates the correct value, but after clicking Next I see a message stating "The operation failed. Please try again later." There is a link labeled "Error Code" but tapping on it has no effect. I tried
    again 12 hours later and had the same result.

Adding the code on windowsphone.com (Payment info section) has the same result, except this time I can see the error code:

131073-WtYeCAAAAAAAAAAA-8b8cd00e-2ad3-4fe0-8b68-ef91d3abaa3b

Can anyone tell me what's going wrong here? I'm based in the USA if that helps.

4. EnricoXY Win User

Rewards gift cards not delivered

Microsoft Gift Card from Bing Rewards - can't add to account through WP8 Wallet or windowsphone.com

I have the same problem. Did you get it to work?

Cheers

EnricoXY, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Rewards gift cards not delivered

1. Rewards gift cards not delivered - Similar Threads - Rewards gift cards

2. Redemption of Gift Cards

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redemption of Gift Cards: So I purchased a 3 pack of $10 each gift cards. Held them for awhile because I only gift them to my son when he is behaving or doing his chores. I gifted him the last $10 today and scratched it myself. When he went to apply it, it stated it had already been redeemed. I...
  3. Xbox Gift Card

Xbox Gift Card: Hi Guys,I am planning to buy Minecraft soon.& Because I don't have any creditcard/debit card I have a idea to buy xbox gift card and then redeem it on the Microsoft account.And today,I found app named "Bigcash" That app can give you coins by watching video,and do others.Also...
  4. gift cards

gift cards: just wondering if the Xbox gift card works for my pc (windows 10)? cuz I've searched a for some time now at Woolworths and i can't seem to find a Microsoft gift card anywhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gift-cards/b383f784-aec7-430e-8580-ccde052fa1ab"
  5. Microsoft Gift Cards aren't activated?

Microsoft Gift Cards aren't activated?: I went to Target today and bought 2 $25 Windows Microsoft gift cards. I went home and put the codes in but it said they aren't activated. I took the cards back to the store with the receipt and talked to the Guest Service. The lady there told me that they can't refund it or...
  6. Microsoft Gift Card

Microsoft Gift Card: I was using Microsoft rewards, finally got enough points and I redeemed a $30 gift card, but I can't use the gift card for its original purpose because when I had it transferred to my balance it was HK$ and Microsoft rewards don't accept refunds so now I'm stuck with a $30...
  7. Zune Marketplace Gift Card

Zune Marketplace Gift Card: So I have a $15 (1200 Microsoft Points) gift card for Zune Marketplace. Is there a way I can cash this out for the $15 I paid for it since the Marketplace and Zune are pretty much obsolete? Any information will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!...
  8. help redeem gift card

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    help redeem gift card: I have a google play gift card how and can I use it here my husband has a poker game he wants to use it on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-redeem-gift-card/7ffceeb0-fc29-4b31-b272-6d0b5844405c"
  9. Gift cards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift cards: Hi! I was wondering if Microsoft gift cards are the same as Xbox gift cards. I am going to buy the new Forza horizon and thought about playing it on windows 10. Will it work to pay it with an Xbox gift card on Microsoft store? Kind Regards Emil...
  10. Gift Card Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift Card Not Working: I purchased an Xbox gift card a couple days ago, and tried to activate it last night. It's giving me a constant error saying TokenNotFound. I am currently on a Windows 10 PC, attempting to activate the card following the instructions on the back. At the time I figured since...