Windows 10: Rewards points

Discus and support Rewards points in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a €499.99 Xbox one x in November and the rewards point weren't deposited so I mailed and they did it manually, they added 413 points but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by emspri, Dec 11, 2018.

1. emspri Win User

Rewards points

I bought a €499.99 Xbox one x in November and the rewards point weren't deposited so I mailed and they did it manually, they added 413 points but I cannot believe that buying something of that amount is not even worth half of the points required to get a €2 gift card, is this normal?

(I have no idea what category to put this subject in)

:)

emspri, Dec 11, 2018
  2. garym123 Win User

Cortana earning Bing reward points?

You didn't ask how to use the mobile to earn points. Why not?

The phone uses Bing.

Bing Help

• If the Microsoft account connected with your phone is the same one you use to sign in to Bing Rewards, then you’re probably already earning credits when you search on your phone.

See How can I tell if I’m earning credits for searching on Bing
    • To connect your phone to your Microsoft account, go to Settings, tap
      email+accounts and then tap add an account. Add the Microsoft account you use to sign in to your Bing Rewards account.

garym123, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Bruce Hagen ~ MVP, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Rewards points

Microsoft Rewards offer in UK

I've never missed the points. Its the first thing I do in the morning lol, I do the searches (in Edge) until I max out for the day, then do the quizzes and the click on "extras" (20 to 40 more points a day). Been doing this since it started and have redeemed over $100 worth of points so far. Spent it all on silly stuff, games and game enhancements, donated a few. I just finished a survey for the rewards program and suggested they add more and different organizations to donate to. Have 7637 points as we speak, I'll be able to get another $10 card sometime next week or so. I love the rewards program!

indianacarnie, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Rewards points

1. Rewards points - Similar Threads - Rewards points

2. What's up with Bing-not getting rewards points for searching-get one or two than it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's up with Bing-not getting rewards points for searching-get one or two than it...: Okay Bing hasn't been working for days now--I search and I don't get the rewards for doing so-Got a point and then it stops- What's up?? Are punishing those for not wanting to use your stupid Bing AI. I don't like Bing AI and I will NOT use it. If I can't get my rewards for...
  3. What's up with Bing-not getting rewards points for searching-get one or two than it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's up with Bing-not getting rewards points for searching-get one or two than it...: Okay Bing hasn't been working for days now--I search and I don't get the rewards for doing so-Got a point and then it stops- What's up?? Are punishing those for not wanting to use your stupid Bing AI. I don't like Bing AI and I will NOT use it. If I can't get my rewards for...
  4. What's up with Bing-not getting rewards points for searching-get one or two than it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. No reply from customer support for assistance on rewards points claim. There’s an issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No reply from customer support for assistance on rewards points claim. There’s an issue...: No reply from customer support for assistance on rewards points redemption. It's been almost a week. - There’s an issue with your account or order Please contact Microsoft Rewards customer support for assistance....
  6. No reply from customer support for assistance on rewards points claim. There’s an issue...

No reply from customer support for assistance on rewards points claim. There’s an issue...: No reply from customer support for assistance on rewards points redemption. It's been almost a week. - There’s an issue with your account or order Please contact Microsoft Rewards customer support for assistance....
  7. Why wont my microsoft rewards points redeem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my microsoft rewards points redeem?: I have tried redeeming my Microsoft reward points and when asked to link a number to my account it said that there is a problem with my account or the purchase. I then removed the phone number and tried another and still came up with the same error message when trying to...
  8. Why wont my microsoft rewards points redeem?

Why wont my microsoft rewards points redeem?: I have tried redeeming my Microsoft reward points and when asked to link a number to my account it said that there is a problem with my account or the purchase. I then removed the phone number and tried another and still came up with the same error message when trying to...
  9. microsoft reward points waht are they for

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft reward points waht are they for: Microsoft reward point how can i use them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-reward-points-waht-are-they-for/f8abf84b-4644-4b12-8803-f7a328f3d621
  10. microsoft reward points waht are they for

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft reward points waht are they for: Microsoft reward point how can i use them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-reward-points-waht-are-they-for/f8abf84b-4644-4b12-8803-f7a328f3d621