Windows 10: rewards poll malfunction

Discus and support rewards poll malfunction in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Doing today's set and when I click on the poll, it takes me to one that has already expired. I clicked on "next poll", answered that one, but the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mark_19592512, May 23, 2020.

1. rewards poll malfunction

Doing today's set and when I click on the poll, it takes me to one that has already expired. I clicked on "next poll", answered that one, but the rewards site is not giving me credit for completing it. How do I fix this so I don't lose my current streak?

Thanks.

:)

Mark_19592512, May 23, 2020
  2. TimS324 Win User

Microsoft rewards not working today

My Microsoft rewards is not showing any quizzes, daily poll, for today's, or tomorrow's, or yesterday's as normal. I am able to get 5 point rewards for searches though.

Microsoft rewards quiz and daily poll is now posted and working as of approximately 1 pm est. today. I was able to complete the quiz, poll and searches for credit towards the daily reward points.

TimS324, May 23, 2020
  3. Microsoft Rewards

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in signing to Microsoft Rewards account.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Did you try sign in to Microsoft Rewards, using a different browser?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to create a

New support request

for Microsoft Rewards Support and a member of the support team will contact you within 24 hours.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 23, 2020
  4. rewards poll malfunction

Microsoft rewards not working today

My Microsoft rewards is not showing any quizzes, daily poll, for today's, or tomorrow's, or yesterday's as normal. I am able to get 5 point rewards for searches though.

JimmyChuck, May 23, 2020
Thema:

rewards poll malfunction

1. rewards poll malfunction - Similar Threads - rewards poll malfunction

2. REWARDS

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    REWARDS: i have 5484 earned points and after attempting to redeem three times it indicates that I do not have enough for an Amazon $5.00 card. what gives? Please review and advise me. Marilynn McLaughlin *** Email address is removed for privacy *** 541-887-2171...
  3. commuity rewards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    commuity rewards: Hi I love and count on my bingo time just love the game. I finely realized how to get a good game with rewards. Now I;m not getting them its been 6 community games finished no rewards and I got the bar all the way across in each game....
  4. Microsoft rewards

Microsoft rewards: So I bought a £5 gift card from the Microsoft rewards program, and I never received a code. Usually you get a code that is sent to your email and you can redeem it from there. So i checked my order history and i was going to resend the code....but i couldn't even resend it,...
  5. Microsoft Rewards

Microsoft Rewards: I am from UK and here we have the rewards system But I cant join it the sign up site always glitches and says somethings wrong with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-rewards/530b76a7-164b-44aa-a90f-f3a6a4b51fd3
  6. Microsoft rewards

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft rewards: It says Results pending confirmation of eligibility does that mean people were already picked? And if they were picked would they have gotten an email? this is for microsoft rewards...
  7. rewards

in Windows 10 Customization
    rewards: is there a way I can earn more points https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rewards/9dfa432b-a8e0-4db2-9b34-026942b01667
  8. Rewards points

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rewards points: I bought a €499.99 Xbox one x in November and the rewards point weren't deposited so I mailed and they did it manually, they added 413 points but I cannot believe that buying something of that amount is not even worth half of the points required to get a €2 gift card, is this...
  9. Rewards Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rewards Games: I recently played the Scratch and Win Game 6 times on the Rewards page. Won twice was able to download one set of winning numbers. It said I won the Harmon Kardon Invoke. A few seconds after I won the winning numbers were immediately replace by different numbers. I call it...
  10. Microsoft Rewards

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Rewards: Are emails re a Reward program using this email address legitimate? *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/microsoft-rewards/80a25886-cefa-4b7f-a649-d519a7f09d86"