Windows 10: rezizing of windows when turning off and on monitors

Discus and support rezizing of windows when turning off and on monitors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello world when i turn on my screens in the morning it rezizes my windows and programs, even relocate them into my second screen or vice versa. i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kay Vonlanthen, Mar 6, 2019.

1. rezizing of windows when turning off and on monitors

hello world

when i turn on my screens in the morning it rezizes my windows and programs, even relocate them into my second screen or vice versa. i suspect its my monitors. at home that never happens. on mac it never happened.

is the problem hardware related or can it me fixed software side. please no generic answers like "have u updated your drivers". im gonna flame if thats the case yo.

thanks in advance.

:)

Kay Vonlanthen, Mar 6, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 6, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 6, 2019
  4. rezizing of windows when turning off and on monitors

Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

rezizing of windows when turning off and on monitors

1. rezizing of windows when turning off and on monitors - Similar Threads - rezizing turning off

2. monitors are turning off when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    monitors are turning off when gaming: everytime i play something it cause my monitors to turn off after some time and i dont know whyI`ve already changed my PSU and cpu cooler to a water cooling system and the problem still existI was also testing my temps and my cpu has 84* max when gpu is 80*so im really...
  3. monitors are turning off when gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    monitors are turning off when gaming: everytime i play something it cause my monitors to turn off after some time and i dont know whyI`ve already changed my PSU and cpu cooler to a water cooling system and the problem still existI was also testing my temps and my cpu has 84* max when gpu is 80*so im really...
  4. monitors are turning off when gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. monitor turns off for 2 seconds when windows is turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    monitor turns off for 2 seconds when windows is turned on: When Windows is turned on, the monitor goes blank for 2 seconds, and then turns on. it looks very tense, it feels like he is reconnecting. it all started after reinstalling windows, it didn't happen before. new drivers. everything is fine with the monitor, new, the computer...
  6. monitor turns off for 2 seconds when windows is turned on

monitor turns off for 2 seconds when windows is turned on: When Windows is turned on, the monitor goes blank for 2 seconds, and then turns on. it looks very tense, it feels like he is reconnecting. it all started after reinstalling windows, it didn't happen before. new drivers. everything is fine with the monitor, new, the computer...
  7. monitor turns off for 2 seconds when windows is turned on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Monitor turns off & on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor turns off & on: Hello, it's more than a 2 weeks that my monitor is turn off randomly and turn on it's only happening one timeit's happening always when I'm starting to work with the PC I just surf in the internet.I got a brand new PC with brand new monitor, and everything is updated! From...
  9. 2nd laptop monitor turning off when the laptop turns off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2nd laptop monitor turning off when the laptop turns off: So,I have my laptop with a 2nd monitor, is there a way to set my 2nd monitor to turn off or on when the laptop turns off or on,basically, when I start turning on my laptop, my other 2nd monitor stays off, is there a way to make it turn on when I start my laptop, same with the...
  10. Webcam Turning off when monitor turns off

Webcam Turning off when monitor turns off: Hello, I am trying to record video from my webcam while my monitor is turned off but everytime i turn off my monitor, the webcam turns off aswell. How do I fix this issue?...