Windows 10: RGB colors issue

Discus and support RGB colors issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I purchased Jetion mouse RGB. This mouse should be able to change colors and mix blue, green and red. My machine is changing colors normally when it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StephanieSanders, Jun 17, 2019.

1. RGB colors issue

I purchased Jetion mouse RGB.

This mouse should be able to change colors and mix blue, green and red. My machine is changing colors normally when it is booting. When the system starts Windows 10 it stays red. When I don’t use computer, the screen soon turns off and the mouse starts mixing the colors as expected. But when I wake the system, the mouse gets back to red color.

:)

StephanieSanders, Jun 17, 2019
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Windows Color Management Issue

Hi billin30,

With the issue you're having with your display color, I suggest that you calibrate. There may have been settings that is causing the issue and resetting them may solve this. Follow these steps:

1. Press Windows key on your keyboard, type Calibrate display color.
    2. Follow the on screen instructions.
    If the issue will not somehow improve, try to check with your monitor's color settings just to be sure.

Also, I'd like to clarify what monitor is having the issue with its display going to the 'other monitor'? I'd also like to ask for help in isolating the issue. Try to use the monitors one-by-one or have them pair up with one another. Like have BenQ paired
    with Asus then have Alienware paired with Asus etc.

Update me if there were improvements.

Ian Ser, Jun 17, 2019
  3. Mixy03 Win User
    RGB colors on Jetion RGB mouse doesn't stay after restart

Hi, i have jetion mouse rgb, its supposed to change colors to mix blue,green,red...etc.But when my machine is booting its changing color normaly. But once it get in in windows 10 it stays red expect if i dont use computer screen turns off after about 15mins
    and mouse is starting normaly to mix colors, but when i give a command to pc system wakes and the mouse gets back to red color...On my good old windows 7 i havent had thaat problem but this is really frustrating.Oh and yeah i am not planing to get back to
    7 i love now windows 10.

***Original Title: Mouse color***

Mixy03, Jun 17, 2019
  4. ak_it Win User

RGB colors issue

Connecting PC to TV with RGB Cable

RGB cable, I have not heard of that term in a long time, the only RGB in recent history is shiny and comes in pretty colors.

Can you elaborate how are you connecting your laptop to your TV with a RGB cable?

ak_it, Jun 17, 2019
Thema:

RGB colors issue

1. RGB colors issue - Similar Threads - RGB colors issue

2. Problem printing pictures with embed Adobe RGB profile color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem printing pictures with embed Adobe RGB profile color: I have several pictures to print on Windows 11, some with embed sRGB color profile and some with embed AdobeRGB 1998 profile. If i open the pictures with photo viewer i can see them correctly but when i go to print them the "print pictures" preview doesn't show correctly the...
  3. Problem printing pictures with embed Adobe RGB profile color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem printing pictures with embed Adobe RGB profile color: I have several pictures to print on Windows 11, some with embed sRGB color profile and some with embed AdobeRGB 1998 profile. If i open the pictures with photo viewer i can see them correctly but when i go to print them the "print pictures" preview doesn't show correctly the...
  4. Widows changing Color Preset and RGB values of monitor randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows changing Color Preset and RGB values of monitor randomly: I have a Cintiq 22HD and windows keeps randomly changing the color presets and RGB values of it back to its defaults what seems like randomly, but there might be something triggering it. As i can force it to happen one way and thats by plugging in anything to a usb port....
  5. Widows changing Color Preset and RGB values of monitor randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Widows changing Color Preset and RGB values of monitor randomly: I have a Cintiq 22HD and windows keeps randomly changing the color presets and RGB values of it back to its defaults what seems like randomly, but there might be something triggering it. As i can force it to happen one way and thats by plugging in anything to a usb port....
  6. Widows changing Color Preset and RGB values of monitor randomly

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Output raw RGB color from HDMI port

Output raw RGB color from HDMI port: Hi, I am using windows 10 with Lenovo thinkpad. I want to output display image without any calibration exactly same data value on VRAM on my machine. I captured a black pixel on the displayed image which was output from a HDMI port of my machine by an external device and...
  8. I such a weird RGB color with my Ryzen 5 3400G (without GPU) and benq GW2780 using RGB...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I such a weird RGB color with my Ryzen 5 3400G (without GPU) and benq GW2780 using RGB...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/spacecat002 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixujlg/i_such_a_weird_rgb_color_with_my_ryzen_5_3400g/
  9. RGB

RGB: I THINK WINDOWS SHOULD HAVE RGB!!!. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rgb/7eca33d0-4680-40c4-bd46-c0de61db6af7
  10. RGB colors on Jetion RGB mouse doesn't stay after restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RGB colors on Jetion RGB mouse doesn't stay after restart: Hi, i have jetion mouse rgb, its supposed to change colors to mix blue,green,red...etc.But when my machine is booting its changing color normaly. But once it get in in windows 10 it stays red expect if i dont use computer screen turns off after about 15mins and mouse is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rgb remote doesnt change colour