Windows 10: RGB colors on Jetion RGB mouse doesn't stay after restart

Discus and support RGB colors on Jetion RGB mouse doesn't stay after restart in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, i have jetion mouse rgb, its supposed to change colors to mix blue,green,red...etc.But when my machine is booting its changing color normaly. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mixy03, May 2, 2019.

1. Mixy03 Win User

RGB colors on Jetion RGB mouse doesn't stay after restart

Hi, i have jetion mouse rgb, its supposed to change colors to mix blue,green,red...etc.But when my machine is booting its changing color normaly. But once it get in in windows 10 it stays red expect if i dont use computer screen turns off after about 15mins and mouse is starting normaly to mix colors, but when i give a command to pc system wakes and the mouse gets back to red color...On my good old windows 7 i havent had thaat problem but this is really frustrating.Oh and yeah i am not planing to get back to 7 i love now windows 10.

***Original Title: Mouse color***

:)

Mixy03, May 2, 2019
  2. ak_it Win User

Connecting PC to TV with RGB Cable

RGB cable, I have not heard of that term in a long time, the only RGB in recent history is shiny and comes in pretty colors.

Can you elaborate how are you connecting your laptop to your TV with a RGB cable?

ak_it, May 2, 2019
  3. Changing the rgb camera to black and white camera

Hi

I need to change the color settings of my laptop camera from rgb to black and white.

I need to capture the images in gray format

Can I know what settings can be changed

bhargavvenkatesh, May 2, 2019
  4. GailCone Win User

No Signal RGB off the screen

Everything works but how do I get the No Signal RGB off the screen?

GailCone, May 2, 2019
Thema:

1. RGB colors on Jetion RGB mouse doesn't stay after restart - Similar Threads - RGB colors Jetion

2. Why is my RGB mouse still on after shutdown?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my RGB mouse still on after shutdown?: Hi- My RGB lights on my mouse won’t turn off even after shutdown. It has only started happening recently - my mouse never did this before. When i turned my laptop Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5i, 14”,7 off yesterday, my mouse’s Glorious Model D RGB lights wouldn’t turn off and it was...
  3. Why is my RGB mouse still on after shutdown?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my RGB mouse still on after shutdown?: Hi- My RGB lights on my mouse won’t turn off even after shutdown. It has only started happening recently - my mouse never did this before. When i turned my laptop Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5i, 14”,7 off yesterday, my mouse’s Glorious Model D RGB lights wouldn’t turn off and it was...
  4. Output raw RGB color from HDMI port

in Windows 10 Customization
    Output raw RGB color from HDMI port: Hi, I am using windows 10 with Lenovo thinkpad. I want to output display image without any calibration exactly same data value on VRAM on my machine. I captured a black pixel on the displayed image which was output from a HDMI port of my machine by an external device and...
  5. I such a weird RGB color with my Ryzen 5 3400G (without GPU) and benq GW2780 using RGB...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I such a weird RGB color with my Ryzen 5 3400G (without GPU) and benq GW2780 using RGB...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/spacecat002 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixujlg/i_such_a_weird_rgb_color_with_my_ryzen_5_3400g/
  6. Gskill Ram Rgb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Gskill Ram Rgb: ENE RGB HAL dosyalarını nasıl bulabilirim Anakart Msi B450 Tomahawk Max Ram Gskill Trident Z Neo 8x2 Dragon Center Mystic Light kısmında ramler görünmüyor. Rgb ışıklarını ayarlıyamıorum. Farklı renklerde yanıyorlar. Daha önce görünüyordu ve renk ayarlarını...
  7. RGB

in Windows 10 Customization
    RGB: I THINK WINDOWS SHOULD HAVE RGB!!!. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rgb/7eca33d0-4680-40c4-bd46-c0de61db6af7
  8. RGB sync help

in Windows 10 Support
    RGB sync help: Hi just wondering how to sync all my rgb , I have the msi x570 , and i dont think it has a corsair rgb socket just [rgb] and [rainbow] Also i have a wraith prism rgb fan and also corsair vengeance rgb ram, and coolermaster master argb case fans x4 what is the best way to have...
  9. RGB colors issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RGB colors issue: I purchased Jetion mouse RGB. This mouse should be able to change colors and mix blue, green and red. My machine is changing colors normally when it is booting. When the system starts Windows 10 it stays red. When I don’t use computer, the screen soon turns off and the mouse...
  10. RGB case lighting & RGB strip not in sync?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RGB case lighting & RGB strip not in sync?: Bought a prefab custom PC that came with case lights and an RGB strip on the bottom of the case, along with a remote. Both sets of lights aren't in sync when I strobe, flash, etc. Other times, I need to hit the power-on button on the remote twice just to get one or the other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jetion mouse lightining software