Windows 10: RGB Fan Connection via Molex

Discus and support RGB Fan Connection via Molex in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello all! Recently I bought a Coolermaster 212 RGB Black Edition. It has a connection for the fan and a connection for the rgb. My motherboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Vellaura, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Vellaura Win User

RGB Fan Connection via Molex

Hello all!

Recently I bought a Coolermaster 212 RGB Black Edition.

It has a connection for the fan and a connection for the rgb. My motherboard doesn't have a rgb connector so I have to do it the alternative way which is via the provided molex cable. The molex cable has like 2 ends so I'm not sure which end goes where. I've never used this cable before so I'm not entirely sure how the connection is to be done.

I'm looking at the manual and I'm looking at what I have and I can't really make sense of it.

Any help on how to connect it is appreciated.

Thank you RGB Fan Connection via Molex :)

RGB Fan Connection via Molex [​IMG]

:)

Vellaura, Dec 22, 2020
  2. Soapm Win User

Connecting case fan controller to the MB melted a wire?

Sorry, I'm not familiar with it so not sure.

Soapm, Dec 22, 2020
  3. michael Win User
    How to connect this to 4 pin molex

Hi Guys,

Please guide me on this, I recently bought one croner led rod, but is has different connector just like female laptop power connector, see pics,
    and suggest me how to connect it to 4 pin molex?

however it has one text asking to ciut in order to connect to molex.

michael, Dec 22, 2020
  4. sygnus21 Win User

Corsair’s ML RGB fans

Anybody knows if Corsair’s ML RGB fans will work on Gigabyte board without need of their (Corsair) lighting node?

My board does support RGB fusion and I’m currently using the supplied Aorus RGB fan commander to run both the front and rear case fans as well as control lighting.

However, I find Cooler Master’s Pro 140 Air Flow RGB fan (rear) to be a bit noisy. Was originally running a Corsiar ML 140 fan in the rear but since it’s only an LED fan, it was replaced with the Cooler Master RGB fan, but as I said, it's a bit noisy, thus, my wish to replace it with a Corsair RGB fan. Just need to know if it’ll work without their lighting node.

Thanks.
    Thanks.

sygnus21, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

1. RGB Fan Connection via Molex - Similar Threads - RGB Fan Connection

2. no monitor signal but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turns on and off?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no monitor signal but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turns on and off?: pc won't turn on but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turn on and offThings i triedReseating ram and gpuMade sure my cables are tightCleared cmosTried igpuP.S. this issue randomly happens to me sometimes my pc boots fine and when i put my pc under stress everything works fine...
  3. no monitor signal but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turns on and off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no monitor signal but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turns on and off?: pc won't turn on but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turn on and offThings i triedReseating ram and gpuMade sure my cables are tightCleared cmosTried igpuP.S. this issue randomly happens to me sometimes my pc boots fine and when i put my pc under stress everything works fine...
  4. no monitor signal but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turns on and off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My rgb controller is having a hard time with my rgb cpu fan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My rgb controller is having a hard time with my rgb cpu fan: I have a razer chroma Addressable rgb controller which works fine with my 4 120mm rgb fans but I upgraded my stock cooler to a aresgame river 5 cpu cooler. The cooler works fine but the rgb part seems to have a mind of its own or my controller doesn't like it. The software I...
  6. Gim 24 rgb fans not working

Gim 24 rgb fans not working: I recently got these fans and they won't spin or light up. I connected these fans to the fan hub and they worked for the first day but now I cannot use them and they won't spin. My specs are: Also...
  7. Thermaltake V200 RGB possible Fan Controller issue

Thermaltake V200 RGB possible Fan Controller issue: Possible Fan Controller issue, Rear exhaust fan doesn't seem to be exhausting much air, took a picture of the Fan Controller on last dust clean out with phone, not sure if a connection is missing or not, and is reason why it doesn't exhaust much (sorry somehow the picture...
  8. RGB

in Windows 10 Customization
    RGB: I THINK WINDOWS SHOULD HAVE RGB!!!. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rgb/7eca33d0-4680-40c4-bd46-c0de61db6af7
  9. Connecting PC to TV with RGB Cable

Connecting PC to TV with RGB Cable: I can't get my HP zBook to display onto a LG TV with RGB cable. I am running Windows 10 Pro. Any help would be greatly appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/connecting-pc-to-tv-with-rgb-cable/a3b5579c-c4a3-44db-9d74-0cb20a89e8bd
  10. Right Angle Molex?

Right Angle Molex?: Is there such a thing as a right angle molex power connector? I have been looking for one that lies nearly flat against what it plugs in to, but can't find one. I have a home theater case and an add-in USB 3.0 card, but it requires a molex power connection. Problem is, the...