Windows 10: RGB

Discus and support RGB in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I THINK WINDOWS SHOULD HAVE RGB!!!. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rgb/7eca33d0-4680-40c4-bd46-c0de61db6af7 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SonyaAnderson1, May 18, 2020.

1. RGB

I THINK WINDOWS SHOULD HAVE RGB!!!.

:)

SonyaAnderson1, May 18, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Cooler Master Announces MasterLiquid ML120L and ML240L RGB with Splitters

Cooler Master, a leader in PC components and peripherals, introduces RGB enabled all-in-one liquid cooling: MasterLiquid ML240L RGB and MasterLiquid ML120L RGB. Both models have full RGB effects on both the fan and pump, which comes with a controller and RGB splitter cable for quick setup or alternatively sync seamlessly with ASUS, MSI, Gigabyte and ASRock motherboards.

The ML240L RGB and ML120L RGB comes with the dual chamber RGB pump for increased reliability and provide a perfect balance of low noise levels at optimal performance. The aesthetic design of the low resistance radiator shows premium build and attached is the MasterFan MF120R RGB (2 included for the M240L RGB). The double layer tubing with sleeved on the outside and FEP on the inside for robust usage.

RGB PmZcQwnUE20uOy5V_thm.jpg

RGB ajNMsVsSCTRbOCH2_thm.jpg

RGB S643vusFVwl6zSHJ_thm.jpg

RGB FNOVMZ6CQvhPOEHl_thm.jpg

RGB 98OHYAVi4Krmg05v_thm.jpg

Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB
    • Low-Profile Dual Chamber RGB Pump
    • 2 x MasterFan MF120R RGB Fans
    • Double Layer Tubing - Inner FEP Tubing, Outer Sleeve Tubing
    • Low Resistance 240mm Radiator
    • Socket AM4 and LGA2066 Ready
    • Wired RGB Controller and RGB Splitter
    Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML120L RGB
    • Low-Profile Dual Chamber RGB Pump
    • 1 x MasterFan MF120R RGB Fan
    • Double Layer Tubing - Inner FEP Tubing, Outer Sleeve Tubing
    • Low Resistance 120mm Radiator
    • Socket AM4 and LGA2066 Ready
    • Wired RGB Controller and RGB Splitter
    Pricing & Availability
    Products will be will be available in Europe from November 29, 2017 for a suggested retail price of:
    • MasterLiquid ML120L RGB MSRP 59.99 EUR
    • MasterLiquid ML240L RGB MSRP 69.99 EUR

btarunr, May 18, 2020
  3. zo0lykas Win User
    Cooler Master Reveals Their Vibrant RGB Hard Gaming Mousepad

Next step RGB cables *Wink RGB ;) you will see that soon

zo0lykas, May 18, 2020
  4. RGB

installing Corsair HD Series HD140 RGB LED 140mm High Performance RGB

• This product is intended as an expansion of CORSAIR’s HD140 RGB LED twin pack that includes the RGB LED hub and controller.
    That was taken from the product page. So no hub included with the single fan purchases, but I would assume it has a 4-pin RGB header used to control the RGB LEDs.
    That NZXT hub will take care of the lack of internal headers as well!

sneekypeet, May 18, 2020
Thema:

RGB

1. RGB - Similar Threads - RGB

2. My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...: My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed gray squares everywhere, the audio was glitching/spazzing, and the stuttering got bad. I restarted my pc as soon as I could, and it seems fine, but I am worried it could happen again. How...
  3. My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...: My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed gray squares everywhere, the audio was glitching/spazzing, and the stuttering got bad. I restarted my pc as soon as I could, and it seems fine, but I am worried it could happen again. How...
  4. My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC Turns On Fans Spin RGB Turns On But My Monitor Says No Display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Turns On Fans Spin RGB Turns On But My Monitor Says No Display.: Hello,I have had my PC for maybe a year now and just recently swapped to a new GPU and everything was fine, except I didn't have Wi-Fi adapter in my computer so I wasn't really able to so anything except stare at my wallpaper. So, I swapped to my old GPU so I could fit the...
  6. PC Turns On Fans Spin RGB Turns On But My Monitor Says No Display.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Turns On Fans Spin RGB Turns On But My Monitor Says No Display.: Hello,I have had my PC for maybe a year now and just recently swapped to a new GPU and everything was fine, except I didn't have Wi-Fi adapter in my computer so I wasn't really able to so anything except stare at my wallpaper. So, I swapped to my old GPU so I could fit the...
  7. PC Turns On Fans Spin RGB Turns On But My Monitor Says No Display.

8. My MSI Katana Laptop RGB Keyboard only works while restarting PC no FN keys turn it on,...

My MSI Katana Laptop RGB Keyboard only works while restarting PC no FN keys turn it on,...: Keyboard backlight only works when restarting pc, LAPTOP is brand new, only had 1 week, this issue JUST Started out of nowhere https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-msi-katana-laptop-rgb-keyboard-only-works-while/1efe7c85-c46f-45b7-8845-0e7e005226ca
  9. My MSI Katana Laptop RGB Keyboard only works while restarting PC no FN keys turn it on,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My MSI Katana Laptop RGB Keyboard only works while restarting PC no FN keys turn it on,...: Keyboard backlight only works when restarting pc, LAPTOP is brand new, only had 1 week, this issue JUST Started out of nowhere https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-msi-katana-laptop-rgb-keyboard-only-works-while/1efe7c85-c46f-45b7-8845-0e7e005226ca
  10. CORSAIR iCUE 465X RGB Mid-Tower ATX Smart Case - CORSAIR iCUE v5.10.82 - ARGB Fan LEDs?

CORSAIR iCUE 465X RGB Mid-Tower ATX Smart Case - CORSAIR iCUE v5.10.82 - ARGB Fan LEDs?: I built my PC in late 2020 & I only recently discovered the software CORSAIR iCUE v5.10.82, but I am having trouble activating the ARGB LEDs of the 3 front-facing fans in the computer's case. The fans are running, but I am concerned that the fans are not entirely hooked up,...