Windows 10: Rhino 7 keeps freezing on Macbook Windows

Discus and support Rhino 7 keeps freezing on Macbook Windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My rhino 7 keeps freezing and I have to restart my laptop everytime. I am using rhino in windows 10 up to date on a macbook pro 13” 2020 bootcamp and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Papassupa Prohmdecha, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Rhino 7 keeps freezing on Macbook Windows

My rhino 7 keeps freezing and I have to restart my laptop everytime. I am using rhino in windows 10 up to date on a macbook pro 13” 2020 bootcamp and since I installed an update on the bootcamp, rhino kept freezing regularly and everything froze including my cursor so the only thing I can do is to push the power button and restart. I did try to force quit for device manager by pressing ctrl+shift+esc, but it didn’t work. This has become a problem as sometimes the work did not get saved and having to restart everytime has caused a bit of frustration.

:)

Papassupa Prohmdecha, Nov 16, 2022

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Nov 16, 2022
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Not responding application message when you have a 16 GB , i-7 core computer

Your system does have the power to run these applications, on the Rhino forum, their suggested fix is:

Problems reading plug-in data is the most likely cause of this . . .

• In your Rhinoceros 5 Program Group, use one of the two "Safe mode" shortcuts to start Rhino. Safe mode block loading plug-in and OpenGL.
    • Go into Options > Plug-in and change the list filter to "Plug-ins that do not ship with Rhino".
    • Disable all of them.
    • Close and restart Rhino normally (not safe mode).
    • Rhino should start.
    • Go back and enable/load the disabled plug-in one at a time until you find the culprit.

DaveM121, Nov 16, 2022
  4. Rhino 7 keeps freezing on Macbook Windows

Chrome keeps freezing on Windows 10

Hi Pat,

There may be a few reasons why your Google Chrome keeps on freezing. One reason is the browser that you're using. For us to further isolate your concern, we need you to answer the following:

• Is this happening on other browsers as well (e.g. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox)?
    • Does the issue persist only on a specific website or it occurs on all websites?

Let us know if you're still getting the same error after performing our suggested troubleshooting step so we can assist further.

Aldwin Ale, Nov 16, 2022
Thema:

Rhino 7 keeps freezing on Macbook Windows

1. Rhino 7 keeps freezing on Macbook Windows - Similar Threads - Rhino keeps freezing

2. Rhino 7 keeps freezing on Macbook Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rhino 7 keeps freezing on Macbook Windows: My rhino 7 keeps freezing and I have to restart my laptop everytime. I am using rhino in windows 10 up to date on a macbook pro 13” 2020 bootcamp and since I installed an update on the bootcamp, rhino kept freezing regularly and everything froze including my cursor so the...
  3. Rhino 7 keeps freezing on Macbook Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Rhino 7 keeps freezing on Macbook Windows: My rhino 7 keeps freezing and I have to restart my laptop everytime. I am using rhino in windows 10 up to date on a macbook pro 13” 2020 bootcamp and since I installed an update on the bootcamp, rhino kept freezing regularly and everything froze including my cursor so the...
  4. Windows 7 keeps freezing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 keeps freezing on startup: My Windows 7 experiment machine keeps freezing on Windows startup. I figured out how to burn the Windows setup onto a usb stick but now all it does is freeze on start Specifically the screen that says "Starting Windows" Help would be appreciated....
  5. Windows 7 keeps freezing on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 keeps freezing on startup: My Windows 7 experiment machine keeps freezing on Windows startup. I figured out how to burn the Windows setup onto a usb stick but now all it does is freeze on start Specifically the screen that says "Starting Windows" Help would be appreciated....
  6. Windows 7 freezing

Windows 7 freezing: sorry for my bad English but please help meI'm using windows 7 and everytime I open my pc i can move everything like normal but after like a minute everything freezes, the mouse can't move all things I opened like task manager etc will stopped working and the only thing I can...
  7. Windows 7 on Macbook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 on Macbook: So, I'm trying to install windows 7 on my 2013 macbook air6, 1 and ahm, I made a bootable USB drive using Bootcamp, I checked "Install Windows support software" and when I booted from the USB drive and got in the setup menu, I could't use my laptop's touchpad and keyboard, I...
  8. Windows 7 on Macbook

Windows 7 on Macbook: So, I'm trying to install windows 7 on my 2013 macbook air6, 1 and ahm, I made a bootable USB drive using Bootcamp, I checked "Install Windows support software" and when I booted from the USB drive and got in the setup menu, I could't use my laptop's touchpad and keyboard, I...
  9. Toolbar missing in Rhino 5.

Toolbar missing in Rhino 5.: Hi when i run Rhinoceros5 the desktop shows like this. Why? (toolbar and drawing icon are disappeared!) [ATTACH] ***Title modified from: Rhino works problem***...
  10. Rhino works problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rhino works problem: Hi when i run Rhinoceros5 the desktop shows like this. Why? (toolbar and drawing icon are disappeared!) [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rhino-works-problem/4ce7592f-6917-4b1b-9b9c-9b91c323498a