Windows 10: Ribbon color edit via regedit

Discus and support Ribbon color edit via regedit in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to know how to edit color of ribbon in regedit, that appear in folders, paint, wordpad etc.. I changed theme to dark but this white... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NebitanLik, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Ribbon color edit via regedit

Hi, I would like to know how to edit color of ribbon in regedit, that appear in folders, paint, wordpad etc.. I changed theme to dark but this white ribbon is quite annoying. Thanks Ribbon color edit via regedit 145482bc-98ff-4c51-bf71-def5852343ba?upload=true.jpg Ribbon color edit via regedit 5920103c-484e-41ce-88d3-465ad98b314c?upload=true.jpg

:)

NebitanLik, Sep 25, 2018
  2. MarkDMT Win User

How to customize the ribbon background color in Windows explorer

Hello community,

I am using Windows 10 version 1607. I am trying to change the background color of the command ribbon in windows explorer.

I have found relevant information here: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dd940487(v=vs.85).aspx

I can see that UI_PKEY_GlobalBackgroundColor needs to be edited, but I need step- by-step instructions on how to do so. I am trying
    to change the background color to black to compliment a theme I am using.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Mark

MarkDMT, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Remove colored ribbon tabs in title bar on a file explorer window in Win10Pro

When i am working i need to concentrate on my work. i need to switch quickly between many different windows using the mouse. That is how i use my computer. The existence of color tabs require extra steps to minimize the ribbon each time i put a file window
    on top. Or i must concentrate on finding the right spot to click on the bar. this slows productivity. Also the picture you posted shows how useless the ribbon is for those who may use it because that ribbon is mostly blank, only has three items and takes
    up a large part of the window. The ribbon is always available using the items on the bar just below the title bar.

You did not answer if those color tabs on the title bar can be shut off. Can a change in the registry shut off the color tabs on the title bar? Is there any other hack that can shut off these color tabs?

expertbigwheelpilot2, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Ribbon color edit via regedit

How to change Desktop selection box color

Try the following steps, and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys.

• Type in regedit into the text box and press Enter.

• Follow the path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors.

• On the right pane, look for the value of HotTrackingColor.
    Select a color and copy your color numbers

http://www.rapidtables.com/web/color/RGB_Color.htm

It is given in three values representing the ratios of red, green and blue that range from 0 to 255.

• Enter values that mix to the color you want to have.

• Repeat the above step for the value of Hilight.

• Restart the computer.

Helder Carvalho Quaresma, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Ribbon color edit via regedit

1. Ribbon color edit via regedit - Similar Threads - Ribbon color edit

2. Impossible to edit wscsvc in regedit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible to edit wscsvc in regedit: So i wanted to check antivirus but it said that it was locked then i unlocked the administrator user and then i tryed to edit wscsvc it wont let me. i even tryed to use cmd. but it didint worked. pls help...
  3. Impossible to edit wscsvc in regedit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Impossible to edit wscsvc in regedit: So i wanted to check antivirus but it said that it was locked then i unlocked the administrator user and then i tryed to edit wscsvc it wont let me. i even tryed to use cmd. but it didint worked. pls help...
  4. Potential problems after ProfileImagePath edit on regedit

in Windows 10 Customization
    Potential problems after ProfileImagePath edit on regedit: Hi, I tried changing the name of my user folder and edited the ProfileImagePath value on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList in regedit. Immediately upon doing so, the Start menu became really slow and the search wouldn't work. After...
  5. Explorer ribbon's background color problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer ribbon's background color problem: I'm having a problem with Explorer ribbon's background color. The background color of the ribbon should be grey but sometimes it switches to white for some parts of the ribbon while the rest is grey as expected. Any idea how to fix that? Windows 10 v2004 (x64) [img] 165690
  6. disable force feedback support via regedit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    disable force feedback support via regedit: Hi, I need to disable the force feedback to a virual controller device "vjoy". I have already renamed this Keys: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\MediaProperties\PrivateProperties\Joystick\OEM\VID_1234&PID_BEAD\OEMForceFeedback...
  7. Regedit color changes issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Regedit color changes issues: Since last month i have some issues changing colors of the hot tracking and highlight text with regedit. I always changed colors via regedit and it worked since last month but now it doesnt, can anybody help me ? I use the same method as before so im changing RGB values in...
  8. Ribbon off Widows 10 Colorization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ribbon off Widows 10 Colorization: Hi, I have been looking everywhere on the net to find a way to color the ribbon of the file explorer in windows 10 and haven't found a way. I ran across this site and found that if anyone knew somebody here would. The question i have is: ""How do you change the ribbon of...
  9. regedit now denied me editing rights

in Windows 10 Support
    regedit now denied me editing rights: Hi A coupla weks ago I found a site that gave a way to disable the login splash screen, so that I went straight to my login name and just entered password. It was something like hkey local machine..... personalization create a new key. I have has a complete update...
  10. Regedit color choice doesn't survive sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Regedit color choice doesn't survive sleep: Since workspace background and other color preferences are not programmable under Win10, I've taken a tip from an MS Answers forum and made registry changes to do what earlier versions of Windows did through a built-in utility. There are two areas for this: HKEY_CURRENT_USER...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 change explore color regedit

2. nu vot

3. ribbon text in grossbuchstaben regedit