Windows 10: Ribbon Colour

Discus and support Ribbon Colour in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I change the colour of the icon ribbon at the bottom of the screen? The option to do it is greyed out and it stubbornly remains a pale grey no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bucksuser, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Bucksuser Win User

Ribbon Colour

How can I change the colour of the icon ribbon at the bottom of the screen? The option to do it is greyed out and it stubbornly remains a pale grey no matter what I do.

:)

Bucksuser, Dec 25, 2019

2. menu on ribbon

Hi Enrique,

Are you referring to the ribbon menu? I suggest you click on View and expand the
    ribbon.

SujataMoktan, Dec 25, 2019
  3. Broke a ribbon cable

not the ones he is on about hes on about an internal cable,

just buy a new drive or do as ShadowFold suggested, its less hassle than trying to replace somthing that costs $20 anyway

mullered07, Dec 25, 2019
  4. Ribbon Colour

Ribbon missing in the task explorer, the libraries and also the text which appears on the title bar are also missing.

Hi Ajeeth,

Please let us know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed to assist you better.

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

To Show Ribbon in File Explorer for Your Account from QAT. Right click or press and hold on an empty area of the Ribbon tab bar, and click/tap on Minimize the Ribbon to check it. (see screenshot below)

Ribbon Colour [​IMG]

Let us know the status of the issue in regards with file explorer. Your reply is most important assist you further. Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

Ribbon Colour

1. Ribbon Colour - Similar Threads - Ribbon Colour

2. Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace: Hello! A friend of mine is currently having trouble with shortcut keys appearing on the Microsoft Word ribbon. It doesn't affect anything else but it is somewhat annoying because it happens every single time she presses backspace. I've tried disabling some things in the...
  3. Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace: Hello! A friend of mine is currently having trouble with shortcut keys appearing on the Microsoft Word ribbon. It doesn't affect anything else but it is somewhat annoying because it happens every single time she presses backspace. I've tried disabling some things in the...
  4. Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Wordpad looks like a long white endless ribbon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wordpad looks like a long white endless ribbon: I was in the process of typing up a workout plan, and somehow the document has turned into an endless paragraph. Instead, I would like it to be divided into pages for better readability and organization. Currently, the lack of page breaks is making it difficult to navigate...
  6. Wordpad looks like a long white endless ribbon

Wordpad looks like a long white endless ribbon: I was in the process of typing up a workout plan, and somehow the document has turned into an endless paragraph. Instead, I would like it to be divided into pages for better readability and organization. Currently, the lack of page breaks is making it difficult to navigate...
  7. how to change top command ribbon from symble to text?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change top command ribbon from symble to text?: how to change the window-11 command operating symbol to the text symbollike scissor, two pages for copy and pasting, dust bin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-top-command-ribbon-from-symble-to/fed39e85-0cf7-40c7-b427-7a304a5ad67f
  8. how to change top command ribbon from symble to text?

how to change top command ribbon from symble to text?: how to change the window-11 command operating symbol to the text symbollike scissor, two pages for copy and pasting, dust bin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-top-command-ribbon-from-symble-to/fed39e85-0cf7-40c7-b427-7a304a5ad67f
  9. Quick Access not showing folders, Ribbon folder in registry editor does not exist?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Access not showing folders, Ribbon folder in registry editor does not exist?: I am having issues with Quick Access not showing Documents despite the correct address in Registry Editor for documents. I have probably tried every solution under the sun it feels, so I'm coming here so smarter individuals can help lol.I've tried many solutions, such as this...
  10. Quick Access not showing folders, Ribbon folder in registry editor does not exist?

Quick Access not showing folders, Ribbon folder in registry editor does not exist?: I am having issues with Quick Access not showing Documents despite the correct address in Registry Editor for documents. I have probably tried every solution under the sun it feels, so I'm coming here so smarter individuals can help lol.I've tried many solutions, such as this...