Windows 10: rich text document

Discus and support rich text document in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i was typing a letter using notepad. no spell check :( opened up a rtd and my keyboard wont type. keyboard works fine on notepad. websites, search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vermin8tor, Oct 5, 2018.

1. rich text document

i was typing a letter using notepad. no spell check rich text document :(

opened up a rtd and my keyboard wont type.

keyboard works fine on notepad. websites, search bar etc. it only wont type on a rich text document.

any ideas how to fix this?

:)

vermin8tor, Oct 5, 2018
  2. AMOCO Win User

Notepad/Rich Text Document Stops When Printing

I have a friend that has this problem,When he tries to print from either notepad or rich text document it says that it stops working,With no error code.
    Printing from Chrome browser and Thunderbird email client work just fine.And his other computer prints just fine from notepad and rich text document.

AMOCO, Oct 5, 2018
  3. 27wizard Win User
    printing selected items from a rich text document

I have a numbered recipe file in a rich text document. Can I select a certain recipe (say #12) & print only that one ? If so, then how is it done? Also, can I "remove" one & place it in another rich text document (file)? Thank you.

27wizard, Oct 5, 2018
  4. rich text document

How do I change the default scan setting from pdf to rich text?

Ok I uninstalled and reinstalled, updated drivers etc and no, it did not help, it is still defaulting to pdf. I played around with it and created a shortcut for scanning in rich text and they named it 0000 and it is on the top of the list. It gave me
    two scans but at least it is now defaulting to rich text and I get my scans showing up in Word document instead of useless pdf in Adobe Acrobat.

CarolHiggins6710, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

rich text document

1. rich text document - Similar Threads - rich text document

2. I have a lap top with windows 8. I have very important rich text documents that are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a lap top with windows 8. I have very important rich text documents that are...: Can someone please help walk me through the process. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-lap-top-with-windows-8-i-have-very/b26e735a-6d9b-47a3-924b-e42893822b5f
  3. I have a lap top with windows 8. I have very important rich text documents that are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a lap top with windows 8. I have very important rich text documents that are...: Can someone please help walk me through the process. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-lap-top-with-windows-8-i-have-very/b26e735a-6d9b-47a3-924b-e42893822b5f
  4. text documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    text documents: I can't open any text documents. when i double click nothing happens and I don't get an error message I looked at multiple places on google but couldn't find the solution please help me ASAP....
  5. New Rich Text Document.rtf

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Rich Text Document.rtf: I have noticed that a file had appeared on my desktop that says New Rich Text Document.rtf but whenever I try to delete it says the file is not found and is no longer in the directory, how do I get rid of this? I tried removing it using cmd but it wasn't showing up in the...
  6. 2020-05-05 problem with Rich Text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2020-05-05 problem with Rich Text: I have a program under upgrading that stores and provides access to rich text an other formats. I personally use it on a daily. New versions are issued about every 6 weeks. On 2020-05-05 I accessed data with the current release April of this program without problem at about...
  7. 2 Qs about rich text applications

2 Qs about rich text applications: When I try to paste into Wordpad I can do so once, then after that I always have to dump into a text file and re-copy. Can't discover why it would work once and then not. Also, why does Polyedit lite not list under Apps when I try to change default file type via 'Set Default...
  8. My sticky notes doesn't display the html rich text editor

My sticky notes doesn't display the html rich text editor: I could use keyboard shortcuts, but it's not convenient, why is the rich text toolbar absent, any idea? Running win10 pro 64 bit [img] 128542
  9. rich text document

rich text document: i was typing a letter using notepad. no spell check :( opened up a rtd and my keyboard wont type. keyboard works fine on notepad. websites, search bar etc. it only wont type on a rich text document. any ideas how to fix this?...
  10. Notepad/Rich Text Document Stops When Printing

in Windows 10 Support
    Notepad/Rich Text Document Stops When Printing: I have a friend that has this problem,When he tries to print from either notepad or rich text document it says that it stops working,With no error code. Printing from Chrome browser and Thunderbird email client work just fine.And his other computer prints just fine from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rich text document

2. how to spell-check in Windows 10 Rich Text document

3. scan as rich text document

4. how to scan in a rich text document,
  5. rich text document spell check