Windows 10: Richard Sharp

Discus and support Richard Sharp in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good Evening I was going through my installed programs after I had Microsoft tech engineer fix problems with mt laptop. I came across MK5cheats in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Archisharp1975, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Richard Sharp

Good Evening

I was going through my installed programs after I had Microsoft tech engineer fix problems with mt laptop. I came across MK5cheats in my c- drive and I cannot find anything about this. Could you advise if you are familiar with this and if it is ok to leave or is it malicous?

best

Richard

:)

Archisharp1975, Oct 8, 2018

2. Richard

As I said above, I have tried twice to uninstall and reinstall, but in deference to you I have done as you suggest, but my computer still fails to 'find' my printer.

Any further suggestions

Richard Paulin

RichardPaulin, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Sharp XR-30X driver for Win10

Hi Susan,

I suggest you to visit the Manufacturer's website and download Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers in compatibility mode.

http://www.sharp-world.com/products/data_projector/xr40x/index.html

Follow the steps below.

• Download the setup files for the driver and save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the driver install and then check thefunctionality.

Please get back to us with the results of the in regards with installing
    Sharp XR-30X projector and any other questions you might have regarding Windows operating system. We are happy to assist.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Richard Sharp

Driver for Sharp Printer AL1642CS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

- What is the exact issue that you are pacing with Sharp Printer AL1642CS?

You can update the driver from Device manager.

• On the search bar type
      “Device Manager”.

• On the left pane locate
      “Print queues”
      and expand by clicking on it.

• Right on the “printer driver” option and click “Update driver software’.

For more information regarding the Sharp Printer AL1642CS, you need to get in touch with Sharp
    Printer AL1642CS support.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Richard Sharp

1. Richard Sharp - Similar Threads - Richard Sharp

2. EC-WS115 Sharp Weather Station. No CD for brand new unit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EC-WS115 Sharp Weather Station. No CD for brand new unit: I bought a brand new unit still in the wrapper, but there's no CD. There aren't any download links that work either. Does anyone have a copy of the CD I can use to set up my new paperweight? I have already done the updates to use a different API but I need the original...
  3. how do I CHANGE the first name of the primary account PATRICIA TO RICHARD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I CHANGE the first name of the primary account PATRICIA TO RICHARD: I would like to change the first name PATRICIA of the primary account to RICHARD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-first-name-of-the-primary/dc3f906a-c25c-4e95-bb5d-ae9641e706b1
  4. how do I CHANGE the first name of the primary account PATRICIA TO RICHARD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I CHANGE the first name of the primary account PATRICIA TO RICHARD: I would like to change the first name PATRICIA of the primary account to RICHARD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-first-name-of-the-primary/dc3f906a-c25c-4e95-bb5d-ae9641e706b1
  5. today i tried to create group policy gpedit.msc, on programs it is gpedt Richard, delete it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    today i tried to create group policy gpedit.msc, on programs it is gpedt Richard, delete it...: and other, zam guard .kml 128 kb appeared in file explorer, windows 10, 29.7.2023 the same day trojan appears, can it be removedCan gpedt.msc richard be submitted to examine...
  6. today i tried to create group policy gpedit.msc, on programs it is gpedt Richard, delete it...

today i tried to create group policy gpedit.msc, on programs it is gpedt Richard, delete it...: and other, zam guard .kml 128 kb appeared in file explorer, windows 10, 29.7.2023 the same day trojan appears, can it be removedCan gpedt.msc richard be submitted to examine...
  7. Richard Scarry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Richard Scarry: Does anyone know if/how I can get this working on Windows 10 64Bit? 162668
  8. malware gpedt.msc 1.0 program with a publisher as Richard

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    malware gpedt.msc 1.0 program with a publisher as Richard: Upon removing unused and unwanted programs from my HP Beats 15 Pavillion with Windows Home 10 1903 OS Build 18362.476 64 bit, x64 based processor I came across an odd program file named gpedt.msc 1.0 showing a Publisher name of Richard.[ATTACH] Any insight into this would...
  9. malware gpedt.msc 1.0 program with a publisher as Richard

malware gpedt.msc 1.0 program with a publisher as Richard: Upon removing unused and unwanted programs from my HP Beats 15 Pavillion with Windows Home 10 1903 OS Build 18362.476 64 bit, x64 based processor I came across an odd program file named gpedt.msc 1.0 showing a Publisher name of Richard. Any insight into this would be...
  10. Windows 10 renamed my Wifi network from "Richards" to "Richards 2"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 renamed my Wifi network from "Richards" to "Richards 2": Windows 10 renamed my Wifi network from "Richards" to "Richards 2" When I look at network properties, the SSID is "Richards" My printer and my computer seem to be connected to the same network, but they don't communicate because the devices use different names. How do I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mk5cheats