Windows 10: Ricoh Aficio AP410N not printing on windows 10

Discus and support Ricoh Aficio AP410N not printing on windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have three computers running Windows 10 on my home network. Two of them my older desktop and my laptop connect and print on my Ricoh printer without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlainGA, Apr 11, 2020.

1. AlainGA Win User

Ricoh Aficio AP410N not printing on windows 10

I have three computers running Windows 10 on my home network.

Two of them my older desktop and my laptop connect and print on my Ricoh printer without any issue.

My newest desktop will not print or will print a page once in a blue moon on the same network printer.

It does see the prinder Ready is posted in the print page

The printer gets activated.

Then it does not print and the printer displays "Waiting…" in its small windows.

The troubleshooting does not detect anything.

Changing the driver does not do anything as there is only one generic driver for this printer about 10 years old but working like a charm

Tried to clean the printer spool folder, to no avail except that the first time it did print one page, but never printed afterwards.

Can anybody help.

Thank you

:)

AlainGA, Apr 11, 2020
  2. marut.got Win User

Windows 10 and Printer Ricoh Aficio SP C240DN

I am using Windows 10 (64 Bit), I have 2 printer Hp P1120W and Ricoh Aficio SP C240DN.

I have problem to print on Ricoh Afico SP C240DN. Always show error cannot print. I was downloading latest driver from Ricoh Website said support Windows 10. (Z77460EN.exe) but still cannot print.

I do not have any problem on Hp P1120W.

Can anyone help on this?

Thks

marut.got, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Chilpotle Win User
    Ricoh Aficio CL4000DN and Windows 10

I'm having a problem printing from Windows 10 to my Ricoh Aficio CL4000DN. I have tried every driver under the sun, from the one that Microsoft shows when adding a printer (using windows update) to all the ones on the Ricoh site that say Windows 10 64-bit.
    None of them work, meaning the PCL6, PCL5 or the PS. So I went to my Windows 2012 R2 Server and added the printer using the default one that is displayed with windows update (just the PCL6) and the test page printed fine. So I know it's not the printer.
    Anyone have any ideas what to try next? Did a web search and didn't find any problem with said printer. The printer is attached with a network cable and the IP address is hard coded. Windows finds the printer just fine in my list of printers.

Thank You For Any Help!

Chilpotle, Apr 11, 2020
  4. SanSea Win User

connecting printer Ricoh Aficio FX200 to Win10

I recently purchased a Toshiba laptop running Windows10 64 and I cannot get my old Ricoh Aficio FX200 connect and print even after downloading the presumably (PCL6 generic driver) right driver from Ricoh web site.

I only see my printer in the :unspecified" devices from the "printers and devices" page but is never detected when I try to install it by adding printer.

Unfortunately my skills are limited and I'd need a step by step type of help on how to proceed assuming there is a solution!

Can someone spend a minute to help?

Thank you in advance for your time.

Sandro

SanSea, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Ricoh Aficio AP410N not printing on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Ricoh Aficio AP410N

2. I need a driver for ricoh aficio 1515 mf for windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a driver for ricoh aficio 1515 mf for windows 10 64 bit: I need a driver for ricoh aficio 1515 mf for windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-driver-for-ricoh-aficio-1515-mf-for/d477b64b-efbe-4d6e-843f-dacf22f37ea4
  3. I need a driver for ricoh aficio 1515 mf for windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need a driver for ricoh aficio 1515 mf for windows 10 64 bit: I need a driver for ricoh aficio 1515 mf for windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-driver-for-ricoh-aficio-1515-mf-for/d477b64b-efbe-4d6e-843f-dacf22f37ea4
  4. I need a driver for ricoh aficio 1515 mf for windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Ricoh Printer driver.

Ricoh Printer driver.: Hi, I have read your thread and am having a similar problem with my Windows 10 being unable to find a driver for my Ricoh SP 204SF. I have tried to find the Windows 7 driver you mentioned but have not been able to find it. Would you be kind enough to put up a link? Many...
  6. Ricoh Printer driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ricoh Printer driver.: Hi, I have read your thread and am having a similar problem with my Windows 10 being unable to find a driver for my Ricoh SP 204SF. I have tried to find the Windows 7 driver you mentioned but have not been able to find it. Would you be kind enough to put up a link? Many...
  7. Ricoh Printer driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. ricoh aficio sp 100 printer prints nothing but test page

ricoh aficio sp 100 printer prints nothing but test page: Hello , I have a HP 6460b laptop with windows 10 64bit enterprise 20h2 update . Core i5 2520m processor , 4gb ddr3 ram and 320gb hdd , no dedicated graphics , and a RICOH Aficio sp 100 printer , I downloaded official driver for my printer from RICOH site and installed it by...
  9. Ricoh MP 161LN & Windows 10 Connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ricoh MP 161LN & Windows 10 Connectivity: Hi, Can anyone help with connecting a Ricoh MP161LN to Windows 7 I7 Dell? It is an old printer. Have tried as far as my limited expertise allows me to no avail. Have tried following instructions found online for installing printer using TCP IP port, the printer and...
  10. Setup RICOH Aficio 3228c Multifunction printer to scan to file

Setup RICOH Aficio 3228c Multifunction printer to scan to file: Hi. I'm trying to help my client get there RICOH mutifunction printer to scan to file on my clients new Windows 10 laptop but it's not working even when following the instructions on RICOHs website....