Windows 10: Ricoh Copier MPC 2003 SMB scan to folder via PC name not working in windows 10, but SMB...

Discus and support Ricoh Copier MPC 2003 SMB scan to folder via PC name not working in windows 10, but SMB... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I am having this Ricoh Copier MPC 2003. I have setup all PCs with SMB scan to folder via PC name. But some of the PC unable to scan via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GPL IT, Feb 14, 2020.

1. GPL IT Win User

Ricoh Copier MPC 2003 SMB scan to folder via PC name not working in windows 10, but SMB...

Hi all,

I am having this Ricoh Copier MPC 2003.

I have setup all PCs with SMB scan to folder via PC name.

But some of the PC unable to scan via PC name.

i have to change those pc scan setting via fixed ip address.

All PC is clean install with windows 10 Pro.

i want to setup all pc under DHCP environment.

is there any solution or why caused some of my pc can not do SMB scan to folder via PC name?

Thank you very much.

:)

GPL IT, Feb 14, 2020
  2. CCNO2009 Win User

Ricoh scanning on Win 10

We are having this issue also with a Ricoh multifunction machine. Our office computers are steadily upgrading to Windows 10 and those that have will no longer accept a scanned file from the Ricoh MP C5000 via SMB. The link above is no longer working to
    check compatibility for this device. The full error message in the scanner is "Transmission Failed". Windows 7 worked flawlessly to receive scanned documents via SMB to shared folders.

Thanks.

CCNO2009, Feb 14, 2020
  3. mantis73 Win User
    recent update breaks the ability to scan with SMB to a folder

I have a windows 10 machine that I use to scan documents to form a copier using SMB. It has worked perfectly until today after updates were made. Now there is a communication error. I can scan to windows 7 machines with no problem so it does not look
    like a network or copier problem. Has anyone been able to make windows 10 usable after the latest updates or do I have to use it as an anchor?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

mantis73, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Ricoh Copier MPC 2003 SMB scan to folder via PC name not working in windows 10, but SMB...

Ricoh scanning on Win 10

My Ricoh multifunction is MP C2500 and the printer function works fine, but the scanner does not. The Ricoh "connects" to the PC, but when I try to scan, the error message is "Transmission has failed".

The consensus in the community is that Windows 10 has stuffed up the SMB codes. Can you tell me whether this error is likely to be fixed, or should I revert back to Windows 7?

GraemeMitton55, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Ricoh Copier MPC 2003 SMB scan to folder via PC name not working in windows 10, but SMB...

1. Ricoh Copier MPC 2003 SMB scan to folder via PC name not working in windows 10, but SMB... - Similar Threads - Ricoh Copier MPC

2. SMB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SMB: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E6%97%A0%E6%B3%95%E8%8E%B7%E5%8F%96-smb/bf35c45b-b074-4706-8052-248ece481a71
  3. Windows 11 won't scan to smb.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won't scan to smb.: I had windows 10. I set everything the same. Advance sharing, firewall, folder permissions. Even tried setting smb1. What did they change? Reminds me of when this happened with Windows 10 & we had to set smb1....
  4. Windows 11 won't scan to smb.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 won't scan to smb.: I had windows 10. I set everything the same. Advance sharing, firewall, folder permissions. Even tried setting smb1. What did they change? Reminds me of when this happened with Windows 10 & we had to set smb1....
  5. SMB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SMB: Hello I would like to active SMB 1.0 /cifs file sharing support in windows server 2003, i don't have powershell. can i active the SMB 1.0 via manage your server?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smb/4f36f984-61cc-4871-bc5a-7c827d7dbf40
  6. SMB

SMB: Hello I would like to active SMB 1.0 /cifs file sharing support in windows server 2003, i don't have powershell. can i active the SMB 1.0 via manage your server?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smb/4f36f984-61cc-4871-bc5a-7c827d7dbf40
  7. Scan to Folder with SMB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scan to Folder with SMB: We were given a Copystar CS 4551ci printer for our office. I am having an issue setting up the Scan to Folder function. It uses SMB. I can set up two of our 8 PC's to scan to a local folder on the machines C: drive. When I try to set up the others I can not establish a...
  8. Scan to Folder with SMB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scan to Folder with SMB: We were given a Copystar CS 4551ci printer for our office. I am having an issue setting up the Scan to Folder function. It uses SMB. I can set up two of our 8 PC's to scan to a local folder on the machines C: drive. When I try to set up the others I can not establish a...
  9. Scan to Folder with SMB

10. smb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    smb: my segate external hard disk goflex home cant work with windows 10 please helppppp me make it work as i know it discontinued from segate support. thanks and waiting for yr feed back ASAP....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connection with pc has failed. scan to folder ricoh C250SF