Windows 10: Ricoh Copier MPC 2003 SMB scan to folder via PC name not working in windows 10, but SMB...

Discus and support Ricoh Copier MPC 2003 SMB scan to folder via PC name not working in windows 10, but SMB... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I am having this Ricoh Copier MPC 2003. I have setup all PCs with SMB scan to folder via PC name. But some of the PC unable to scan via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GPL IT, Feb 14, 2020 at 4:27 AM.

1. GPL IT Win User

Ricoh Copier MPC 2003 SMB scan to folder via PC name not working in windows 10, but SMB...

Hi all,

I am having this Ricoh Copier MPC 2003.

I have setup all PCs with SMB scan to folder via PC name.

But some of the PC unable to scan via PC name.

i have to change those pc scan setting via fixed ip address.

All PC is clean install with windows 10 Pro.

i want to setup all pc under DHCP environment.

is there any solution or why caused some of my pc can not do SMB scan to folder via PC name?

Thank you very much.

:)

2. CCNO2009 Win User

Ricoh scanning on Win 10

We are having this issue also with a Ricoh multifunction machine. Our office computers are steadily upgrading to Windows 10 and those that have will no longer accept a scanned file from the Ricoh MP C5000 via SMB. The link above is no longer working to
    check compatibility for this device. The full error message in the scanner is "Transmission Failed". Windows 7 worked flawlessly to receive scanned documents via SMB to shared folders.

Thanks.

3. mantis73 Win User
    recent update breaks the ability to scan with SMB to a folder

I have a windows 10 machine that I use to scan documents to form a copier using SMB. It has worked perfectly until today after updates were made. Now there is a communication error. I can scan to windows 7 machines with no problem so it does not look
    like a network or copier problem. Has anyone been able to make windows 10 usable after the latest updates or do I have to use it as an anchor?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

4. Ricoh Copier MPC 2003 SMB scan to folder via PC name not working in windows 10, but SMB...

Ricoh scanning on Win 10

My Ricoh multifunction is MP C2500 and the printer function works fine, but the scanner does not. The Ricoh "connects" to the PC, but when I try to scan, the error message is "Transmission has failed".

The consensus in the community is that Windows 10 has stuffed up the SMB codes. Can you tell me whether this error is likely to be fixed, or should I revert back to Windows 7?

GraemeMitton55, Feb 14, 2020 at 4:30 AM
Thema:

Ricoh Copier MPC 2003 SMB scan to folder via PC name not working in windows 10, but SMB...

1. Ricoh Copier MPC 2003 SMB scan to folder via PC name not working in windows 10, but SMB... - Similar Threads - Ricoh Copier MPC

2. SMB share credentials

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SMB share credentials: Hi, I have a synology unit that is added to the microsoft AD as are all the PCs that access that unit. all the users are members of an AD group that has read/write permissions on a particular folder. When a user tries to access that folder, they get a message "windows...
  3. SMB v1

SMB v1: How do I enable SMB v1 on my windows 10 computers Please,, plain english Thanks for any help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smb-v1/f4c8d9ed-2619-4225-b5d1-471592fbd837"
  4. SMB permissions puzzle?

SMB permissions puzzle?: I am using Macrium Reflect to backup to a Samba network share. The .tmp backup file is created and written successfully, but cannot be renamed to its final name. I tried a manual rename which is refused because I need to be authorised by...
  5. Entering a SMB share

Entering a SMB share: Hi everyone, in W10 i shared a folder and i want to enter them using "ES File Explorer" in Android. From that app i'm requested for user e psw. SMB protocol are active: Windows PowerShell Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>...
  6. Setting up scanner SMB folder

Setting up scanner SMB folder: I am getting an error message the shared directory does not have the required permissions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/setting-up-scanner-smb-folder/7ef16863-ae05-4865-ac3e-7d3a9c15242d
  7. Cybersecurity for SMB??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cybersecurity for SMB??: Where should a small-to-medium business begin to protect itself against cyber threats? 110000
  8. SMB to external storage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SMB to external storage: Does anyone know how to access shares on USB-connected drives via SMB/Samba from another network device? I can see them from another Windows PC, but not from anything else. Used to work under W7. 32241
  9. Cannot access SMB shares via Windows VPN

Cannot access SMB shares via Windows VPN: Hi, I have set up a VPN on my server at home. I am not using a domain. I can ping IP's on the network I am connected to and access things like my router using a local IP address. I can't however access any of my mapped drives. I've tried allowing all SMB rules in...
  10. Help to configure SMB share folder on Windows 10.....

Help to configure SMB share folder on Windows 10.....: On my OLD pc i have some shared folder whit media files usually i play on my Rpi2 whit OSMC installed. OSMC tryed to search file at: smb://192.168.1.2/ and use this for obtain access "smb://User:Pass@192.168.1.2/" how User:Pass it's the same combination used for Login on...