Windows 10: Ricoh MP 161LN & Windows 10 Connectivity

Discus and support Ricoh MP 161LN & Windows 10 Connectivity in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Can anyone help with connecting a Ricoh MP161LN to Windows 7 I7 Dell? It is an old printer. Have tried as far as my limited expertise allows me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Speedy 5092, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Ricoh MP 161LN & Windows 10 Connectivity

Hi,

Can anyone help with connecting a Ricoh MP161LN to Windows 7 I7 Dell? It is an old printer.

Have tried as far as my limited expertise allows me to no avail.

Have tried following instructions found online for installing printer using TCP IP port, the printer and router can see each other, just will not print out. Have tried the drivers that are available on Ricoh website but to no avail.

Please help with technical instructions if possible sysconfig, router talks to the printer

Thank you

:)

Speedy 5092, Jan 22, 2021

2. Scanning to windows 10 from a Ricoh MP C2000

MY Ricoh Printer MP C2000 does not scan to windows 10 computer is there a fix for this? It see the computer because it prints and it worked fine with windows 7 and 8.

***content edited for clarity by the moderator.***

PaulToretta9148, Jan 22, 2021
  3. My Ricoh MP 1600Le Scanner installation problem

My Ricoh MP 1600Le Scanner driver does not install because of the driver digital signature does not have.
    in Windows xp/7 properly work but in Windows 8/10 does not properly work.
    My All in One Printer Name is "RICOH Aficio MP 1600Le" but in "Control panel/device and printer" in show "Aficio MP 1600L" and status = need Troubleshoot and troubleshoot result Does not have driver and Restart your PC .
    In Device Manger I'm click on "Aficio MP 1600L" and Open after Update driver and show the result "the third party INF does not contain digital"
    Download Driver from Ricoh website and install after run application, But Not Show my Scanner.

More Information
    Windows 10 Pro (updated)
    manufacturer - Ricoh
    Model - Aficio MP 1600le
    Driver - TYPE A TYPE B (DDST)

Ricoh MP 161LN & Windows 10 Connectivity 6f063fec-43a4-4d0e-a5f6-58f786ff5f61?upload=true.png

Ricoh MP 161LN & Windows 10 Connectivity 9a654fe3-8ca0-4fee-a88b-0e7bb09c1bdd?upload=true.png

Subodh Gadgil, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Ricoh MP 161LN & Windows 10 Connectivity

My Ricoh MP 1600Le Scanner Driver not install

My Ricoh MP 1600Le Scanner driver does not install because of driver digital signature does not have

what I do

Subodh Gadgil, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Ricoh MP 161LN & Windows 10 Connectivity

1. Ricoh MP 161LN & Windows 10 Connectivity - Similar Threads - Ricoh 161LN Connectivity

2. Ricoh SP C361SFNw drivers for USB connection not working on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ricoh SP C361SFNw drivers for USB connection not working on Windows 11: Hello,I have a new computer with Windows 11 and I wanted to connect it to my Ricoh printer/scanner via USB. I downloaded drivers for my model Ricoh SP C361SFNw and tried to set it up with Setup Driver installer but I could not finish it successfully. I got this same error as...
  3. Ricoh SP C361SFNw drivers for USB connection not working on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ricoh SP C361SFNw drivers for USB connection not working on Windows 11: Hello,I have a new computer with Windows 11 and I wanted to connect it to my Ricoh printer/scanner via USB. I downloaded drivers for my model Ricoh SP C361SFNw and tried to set it up with Setup Driver installer but I could not finish it successfully. I got this same error as...
  4. Ricoh Printer driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ricoh Printer driver.: Hi, I have read your thread and am having a similar problem with my Windows 10 being unable to find a driver for my Ricoh SP 204SF. I have tried to find the Windows 7 driver you mentioned but have not been able to find it. Would you be kind enough to put up a link? Many...
  5. Ricoh Printer driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ricoh Printer driver.: Hi, I have read your thread and am having a similar problem with my Windows 10 being unable to find a driver for my Ricoh SP 204SF. I have tried to find the Windows 7 driver you mentioned but have not been able to find it. Would you be kind enough to put up a link? Many...
  6. Ricoh Printer driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. missing windows mp drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    missing windows mp drivers: how do i confirm or download MS MP drivers are on my computer running windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-windows-mp-drivers/482bd2a8-a8c6-4ebf-8a99-a2a918ae64ec
  8. truckers mp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    truckers mp: HI CAN ANY ONE HELP PLEASE, IM TRYING TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL TRUCKERS MP FOR SOME REASON ITS NOT INSTALL , DOES ANYONE THINK I NEED A NEW HARD DRIVE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/truckers-mp/751458b2-5230-4ead-ae4b-dbccaf8702f8
  9. My Ricoh MP 1600Le Scanner installation problem

My Ricoh MP 1600Le Scanner installation problem: My Ricoh MP 1600Le Scanner driver does not install because of the driver digital signature does not have. in Windows xp/7 properly work but in Windows 8/10 does not properly work. My All in One Printer Name is "RICOH Aficio MP 1600Le" but in "Control panel/device and...
  10. Ricoh Aficio AP410N not printing on windows 10

Ricoh Aficio AP410N not printing on windows 10: I have three computers running Windows 10 on my home network. Two of them my older desktop and my laptop connect and print on my Ricoh printer without any issue. My newest desktop will not print or will print a page once in a blue moon on the same network printer. It does...