Windows 10: RICOH SP210 DDST PRINTER SHOWING ERROR

Discus and support RICOH SP210 DDST PRINTER SHOWING ERROR in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have installed the drivers of RICOH SP210 DDST PRINTER from internet on my laptop which is running windows 10 .Everything seems to be okay... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RK 82, Feb 1, 2020.

1. RK 82 Win User

RICOH SP210 DDST PRINTER SHOWING ERROR

Hi,

I have installed the drivers of RICOH SP210 DDST PRINTER from internet on my laptop which is running windows 10 .Everything seems to be okay except the fact that after the command of print there is a print error .

The printer is working fine on other computers .I did all the necessary trouble shoot business of updating the drivers ,USB port etc but no success.

Any solutions ????

:)

RK 82, Feb 1, 2020

2. Ricoh Sp 100 DDST printer USB does not recognize

Again start problem usb does not recognized my Ricoh sp 100 ddst printer when troubleshoot spooler service error please solve my problem

HarshadPatel_1972, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Windows 10 and Ricoh SP-210 DDST Printer

I have a Ricoh SP-210 DDST Printer which I want to connect with my HP 15 Note Book PC.

I installed the Printer Driver from the CD supplied with the Printer. However, the printer is not working.

When I try to print a Word or other document, the printer turns on but after a while, the red light begins to blink.

Control Panel>Hardware and Sound>Devices and Printers>Ricoh SP-210>Hardware>Properties indicates that "This device is working properly" -- yet no document prints out. The Status bar shows that there is no document in queue.

I ran troubleshooter. It tells that: The USB Printing Support is an older USB device and might not work with USB 3.0."

I wonder how to change my USB Port into USB 2.0 because I am using HP-15 Notebook with Windows 10.0 Home version.

Can you please help me solve this problem?

A. R.Tahir, Feb 1, 2020
  4. RICOH SP210 DDST PRINTER SHOWING ERROR

Ricoh Sp 100 DDST printer USB does not recognize

Solve my problem with your following article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems
    Many many thanks for Microsoft community( Rajeshwari Patil) my printer Ricoh DDST Sp 100 regular working with window 10

HarshadPatel_1972, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

RICOH SP210 DDST PRINTER SHOWING ERROR

1. RICOH SP210 DDST PRINTER SHOWING ERROR - Similar Threads - RICOH SP210 DDST

2. Window request an email when I config the ricoh printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window request an email when I config the ricoh printer: Instead of having the credential request from window, I get this email request on all configurations I 'm trying to do, for example change user account setting.Having click into detail about it is shown that is a Microsoft root certificatealso this user could uninstall...
  3. Ricoh Printer driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ricoh Printer driver.: Hi, I have read your thread and am having a similar problem with my Windows 10 being unable to find a driver for my Ricoh SP 204SF. I have tried to find the Windows 7 driver you mentioned but have not been able to find it. Would you be kind enough to put up a link? Many...
  4. Ricoh Printer driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ricoh Printer driver.: Hi, I have read your thread and am having a similar problem with my Windows 10 being unable to find a driver for my Ricoh SP 204SF. I have tried to find the Windows 7 driver you mentioned but have not been able to find it. Would you be kind enough to put up a link? Many...
  5. Ricoh Printer driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Ricoh - Printer Failed Enumeration

Ricoh - Printer Failed Enumeration: ASUS P5Q Pro Turbo Motherboard Corsair 750 Watt Power Supply Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 Processor 2.83GHz 8 GB VDATA RAM DDR2 800Mhz PC2-6400 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB Samsung 860 EVO 250 GB SSD Windows 10 Pro x64 I have a Ricoh Aficio SP 311SFNw laser printer. I've had it...
  7. Printer won't install Ricoh SPC 320DN

Printer won't install Ricoh SPC 320DN: After many times and many various software versions the printer will not install but returns at each install attempt with this message as you sees in the picture. Any advice on how to rectify the challenges would be appreciated. Thanks.[ATTACH]...
  8. Ricoh Printer pop up Launch APP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ricoh Printer pop up Launch APP: This message always popup on all users machine and it’s very disturbing. Is it possible to turn off this pop up? Printer model: Ricoh MP C3504ex Thank you. [ATTACH]...
  9. Setup RICOH Aficio 3228c Multifunction printer to scan to file

Setup RICOH Aficio 3228c Multifunction printer to scan to file: Hi. I'm trying to help my client get there RICOH mutifunction printer to scan to file on my clients new Windows 10 laptop but it's not working even when following the instructions on RICOHs website....
  10. Ricoh SP 111 DDST printer USB does not recognize

Ricoh SP 111 DDST printer USB does not recognize: My Ricoh sp 111 printer does not work (Failed to detect the printer connecting to the USB Port) Another brand printer function normal my window 10 computer. This error coming from Smart Organizing Monitor for SP110 Series...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ricoh sp 210 printer 2 red light error