Windows 10: ridiculous cheating

Discus and support ridiculous cheating in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Just saw someone finished a 20 game event in an absurd time of 4.2 seconds per game. Why does Microsoft allow these cheaters to play? When they see an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Can'tstandcheaters, Nov 24, 2020.

1. ridiculous cheating

Just saw someone finished a 20 game event in an absurd time of 4.2 seconds per game. Why does Microsoft allow these cheaters to play? When they see an absolute cheat they should remove their account. These same games took me an hour and 10 minutes and they finished all 20 in one minute 24 seconds. A total physical impossibility. Do they feel accomplished by cheating? I'd hate to play golf with them. Microsoft needs to get rid of these people.

:)

Can'tstandcheaters, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Kari Win User

Ridiculous installation requirement

@whs, what you have experienced is due Two-Step verification which you have turned on. It is of course up to you alone if you decide to use this added security feature or turn it off. This screenshot from MS account's security options page:

ridiculous cheating [​IMG]

More: Microsoft Account "Two-step Verification" - Turn On or Off.

In my case, I have Two-Step verification on with a secondary email address, a mobile phone number and the Microsoft Authenticator app installed on my Windows phone. In my case when installing Windows and using an MS Account for initial sign in I will get this:

If I have no access to my Windows Phone or for another reason want to use an alternative method, I can select phone or email:

Conclusion: You will only be asked the security code sent by email if you have set up the Two-Step verification feature and email is the only option (you will not use the Authenticator app nor have you given a phone number in your MS Account security settings).

3. WHS
    whs Win User
    Ridiculous installation requirement

Thanks Kari. That is a very nice explanation of the options. But I did not turn on any 2 step verification. I just threw in the .iso and installed. It must be the default setting. The secondary email does not help the guy who has only 1 PC and nothing else.

4. ridiculous cheating

Cheated by Gameloft

Hi Mohamed!

Well, if you cheated, they had a reason to ban you. You can't get a refund, you cheated and you were banned, it's your fault.

techtonical06, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

ridiculous cheating

1. ridiculous cheating - Similar Threads - ridiculous cheating

2. Ridiculous lock out method. Locked out after one wrong attempt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ridiculous lock out method. Locked out after one wrong attempt: this has happened multiple times where i make one wrong attempt and im locked out of my computer. what is even more ridiculous is the fact that in order to try again, i need to keep my computer on for 2 hours which means i must move my mousepad every five minutes to stop my...
  3. Ridiculous lock out method. Locked out after one wrong attempt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ridiculous lock out method. Locked out after one wrong attempt: this has happened multiple times where i make one wrong attempt and im locked out of my computer. what is even more ridiculous is the fact that in order to try again, i need to keep my computer on for 2 hours which means i must move my mousepad every five minutes to stop my...
  4. Its ridiculous!!!! someone’s trying to hack my account!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Its ridiculous!!!! someone’s trying to hack my account!!: This is ridiculous!! Someone’s trying to access my microsoft account! i feels so unsecure!!!! It all started when i wasin Korea and I noticed that they are trying to hack my account! please do something about this! i’m sick of this hacker! I need an assurance the about my...
  5. Its ridiculous!!!! someone’s trying to hack my account!!

Its ridiculous!!!! someone’s trying to hack my account!!: This is ridiculous!! Someone’s trying to access my microsoft account! i feels so unsecure!!!! It all started when i wasin Korea and I noticed that they are trying to hack my account! please do something about this! i’m sick of this hacker! I need an assurance the about my...
  6. Please recognize more than 5 mouse buttons, this is ridiculous

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please recognize more than 5 mouse buttons, this is ridiculous: Mice have had more than 5 buttons for many years now. I've heard the excuse that many mice implement their extra buttons in different ways so it wouldn't work well to add more mouse buttons. The only reason they implement the other buttons differently is because they can't...
  7. Please recognize more than 5 mouse buttons, this is ridiculous

Please recognize more than 5 mouse buttons, this is ridiculous: Mice have had more than 5 buttons for many years now. I've heard the excuse that many mice implement their extra buttons in different ways so it wouldn't work well to add more mouse buttons. The only reason they implement the other buttons differently is because they can't...
  8. Please recognize more than 5 mouse buttons, this is ridiculous

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Microphone input volume ridiculously low with phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone input volume ridiculously low with phone link: I use phone link to manage calls from my Android phone on my computer. With all other apps the micophone input volume works just fine. But with phone link the input level is useless. I use a Blue Yeti microphone, and even by turning the gain to absolute max I can bearly hear...
  10. Microphone input volume ridiculously low with phone link

Microphone input volume ridiculously low with phone link: I use phone link to manage calls from my Android phone on my computer. With all other apps the micophone input volume works just fine. But with phone link the input level is useless. I use a Blue Yeti microphone, and even by turning the gain to absolute max I can bearly hear...