Windows 10: ried my hard drive...need to reload Windows 10

Discus and support ried my hard drive...need to reload Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I live in Virginia Beach on the east coast and got a glancing blow from Florence but lost power for a short time. My generator was not pumping out amps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WayneBenson, Sep 15, 2018.

1. ried my hard drive...need to reload Windows 10

I live in Virginia Beach on the east coast and got a glancing blow from Florence but lost power for a short time. My generator was not pumping out amps and watts like it should and my hard drive had to be replaced. I had my recovery discs and installed a new hard drive. The recovery discs installed Windows 7. I had upgraded to Windows 10 several years ago and have the Windows Product ID for the 10 upgrade. How do I restore 10 on my computer?

:)

WayneBenson, Sep 15, 2018
  2. LarryKush Win User

Hard drive replacement and reload Windows 10

What do I need to reload windows 10 on new replacement hard drive

LarryKush, Sep 15, 2018
  3. little cat, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

ried my hard drive...need to reload Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

ried my hard drive...need to reload Windows 10

1. ried my hard drive...need to reload Windows 10 - Similar Threads - ried hard drive

2. windows 10 reload

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 reload: Computer crashed, reloaded windows 10, now icons, background, pictures, etc. look off. The resolution isn't clear like before. Somethings look sort of stretched. Checked resolution in settings it's at the recommended, tried to fix it in display and view, and personalization...
  3. Reload Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reload Windows 10: I have a Windows 10 computer with the latest updates. It's become VERY slow to load. Quite frequently the computer "hangs" and the only way I can get to boot is to do a Ctrl Cmd Delete move. I'm wondering if I should put a fresh copy of Windows on it and if so, how to do...
  4. Reload Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Reload Windows 10: I have a Windows 10 computer with the latest updates. It's become VERY slow to load. Quite frequently the computer "hangs" and the only way I can get to boot is to do a Ctrl Cmd Delete move. I'm wondering if I should put a fresh copy of Windows on it and if so, how to do...
  5. Help needed with hard drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help needed with hard drive: Can anyone help me with this issue, basically it started yesterday when my computer decided to update itself and then ended up taking over 4 hours to get to 26% and so I decided to shut my computer down. After I had turned it back on it removed any changes or had done and...
  6. Reformating a Hard Drive and Reloading Windows 10

Reformating a Hard Drive and Reloading Windows 10: I have an old Toshiba laptop that I no longer want. I would be happy to give it away but I clearly dont want my remaing data on it. So I followed the instructions to "Reset this PC" and took the options to clear the data. It ran for the better part of a day with the...
  7. Windows 10 reload

Windows 10 reload: Can I remove windows 10 and download a fresh version to get rid of the log files that are using all of my hard drive space? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-reload/bf434695-4c8b-45b4-aa63-d61ae1f7a58d
  8. erased laptop need to reload windows

erased laptop need to reload windows: I bought a laptop from my work that had been completely erased even the windows operating system. I have a multiple license for Windows 10 home edition. What do I need to download on a memory stick to be able to load onto the laptop?...
  9. Computer damaged,need to reload Windows 10 Pro

Computer damaged,need to reload Windows 10 Pro: When windows 10 came out I upgraded from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro. The laptop was knocked off a table last week and the motherboard was damaged ( would no longer charge the battery,not a jack problem.) I replaced the Motherboard and the unit booted / charged and...
  10. Need to reload OS

in Windows 10 Support
    Need to reload OS: I have an HP 14-ac151nr that will not boot. I have tried restoring to earlier date but there are not any. I tried recovery options that will not work. I tried doing a clean install and that will not work. The hard drive is a 32 GB eMMC. All I want is to load Windows 10. Don't...