Windows 10: Rig keeps booting to UEFI, details in comments

Discus and support Rig keeps booting to UEFI, details in comments in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChalkButter [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ChalkButter, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Rig keeps booting to UEFI, details in comments

/u/ChalkButter, Jan 15, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

Comments and tags not saved or disappears

Hello,

Could you please answer few question:

• Are you not able to see the Comments section in the file or the comment is missing for the MP3 file in the file section?
    If the Comment section is missing, I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Right click on the categories where you see the file section and click on more and scroll down and check on Comments section and check if it helps.

And issues with Microsoft Word 2010, suggest you to post your query in on the below link and check if it helps.

Results in Microsoft 365 and Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Jan 15, 2021
  3. RVer88 Win User
    Windows version 1809 - excel displays new comment instead of insert comment

Did all of the steps you suggested and the drop down list still does not show "insert comment" HOWEVER when I select "new note" from the dropdown list, it works the same as "insert comment". I think the engineers changed the title. Also at the top
    of the excel screen is a field "tell me what you want to do"; if you type in insert comment, the insert comment window comes up and looks exactly like the window when you select "new note". As you suggested, I will send feedback to the engineers. Thank
    you for your help.

RVer88, Jan 15, 2021
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Rig keeps booting to UEFI, details in comments

UEFI dual boot 2x WIN 10 Pro failing

So, the first steps to getting that disk to boot in UEFI mode would be:

Code:
    Make sure that disk is set as the first disk to boot from in the boot priority list, or use your UEFI boot override menu to boot from that disk in UEFI mode. Note, that disk will only boot in UEFI mode. It should boot straight into Windows Work, with no boot menu presented.

NavyLCDR, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Rig keeps booting to UEFI, details in comments

1. Rig keeps booting to UEFI, details in comments - Similar Threads - Rig keeps booting

2. How to turn comment details on by default

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to turn comment details on by default: Hi, At work, my coworkers and I have started to add comments in the document's properties in file explorer to have better traceability and hopefully cut down on confusion. An issue we are running into though is every time file explorer is closed and reopened or we navigate...
  3. How to turn comment details on by default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn comment details on by default: Hi, At work, my coworkers and I have started to add comments in the document's properties in file explorer to have better traceability and hopefully cut down on confusion. An issue we are running into though is every time file explorer is closed and reopened or we navigate...
  4. How to turn comment details on by default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Does my mobo support UEFI booting, details below.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does my mobo support UEFI booting, details below.: I know this is an extremely old board so I can't find details on it nor do I expect it to have UEFI capabilities but I found something that may give me hope. So based on 'systeminfo' in cmd prompt, the board is an 'Intel Oneonta Falls' board, currently has an American...
  6. Please help Pc stuck in boot loop more details in comments

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help Pc stuck in boot loop more details in comments: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Spapeggyandmemeballs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j9leh1/please_help_pc_stuck_in_boot_loop_more_details_in/
  7. UEFI Boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UEFI Boot: Following a Windows 10 updateto version 2004 on 18thAugust 2020, my PC goes into a boot loop, I can get out of it by pressing F12 and selecting Windows Boot Manager rather than the default UEFI partition 1 on a Kingston SSD. The PC then boots and runs normally. I would like...
  8. Is my SSD failing? Details in comments

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is my SSD failing? Details in comments: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/feustatiufilaret [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5jjgu/is_my_ssd_failing_details_in_comments/
  9. UEFI Windows Boot Manager Keeps taking boot priority.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    UEFI Windows Boot Manager Keeps taking boot priority.: I cloned over to an SSD, and now I can't boot right into windows after a new day boot or restart. I've changed the priority in the bios, tinkered in MSConfig, and even ran the CMD prompt bcdedit /set {bootmgr} timeout 0 128703
  10. UEFI BOOT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UEFI BOOT: Hi Smart People Dell Inspiron i5-3x Win10 I recently installed Crucial MS500 500MB SSD replacing a HDD after cloning (Acronis software that is provided by Crucial) and it's experiencing Boot issues. When booting normally it brings me to a screen asking me to select my...