Windows 10: right after the update the windows taking long start and even after the login screen there...

Discus and support right after the update the windows taking long start and even after the login screen there... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; any solutions? I'm on SSD and this is really serious issue submitted by /u/hard2resist [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hard2resist, Aug 4, 2020.

1. right after the update the windows taking long start and even after the login screen there...

any solutions? I'm on SSD and this is really serious issue

submitted by /u/hard2resist
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hard2resist, Aug 4, 2020

2. Windows 10 takes a LONG time to login

Was "a couple weeks ago" just after installation of the AU? If so, I'd suggest a clean reinstall.

pokeefe0001, Aug 4, 2020
  3. amitg43 Win User
    Windows is taking very long to boot to login screen

KB3156421 got installed on May 13 whereas my problems started around start of May, so I'd not suspect it to be the source of slow down. In fact, after I get to the log on screen, the PC seems to behave normally. But trying to follow one earlier suggestion, I ran into fresh problems.

I tried to create a local account yesterday (May 14) with Administrator rights through settings > accounts and entered a new name and password. The computer went into a huddle with the circling marbles and nothing else happened even after 45 minutes. The screen would not close and I had to do it through Task Manager. I shut down the computer in frustration!

When I switched it on today, after the same long delay, I got the log on screen and a surprise: the bottom left corner showed the new local account name (that I tried to create yesterday) as Administrator. But my original Microsoft Account name was gone! I could then use the new intended password and get my desktop screen.

So I tried to repeat yesterday's steps, this time to create a Microsoft account as Administrator but I again got stuck with the output screen asking me to wait. It looks that the Administrator is finding it difficult to create a new account! Is this in keeping with the earlier reported system error message "The Microsoft Passport Container service terminated with the following error: General access denied error"? Btw, the internet connection was on throughout and I could access my mail, update programs, run anti-malware etc.

amitg43, Aug 4, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

right after the update the windows taking long start and even after the login screen there...

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

right after the update the windows taking long start and even after the login screen there...

1. right after the update the windows taking long start and even after the login screen there... - Similar Threads - right update taking

2. After updated my PC it taking long time for screen on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After updated my PC it taking long time for screen on: I updated my PC since 2 hrs there is no screen on.Til now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-updated-my-pc-it-taking-long-time-for-screen/bc12f61f-d955-4e1f-87db-6cd12819d4c2
  3. After updated my PC it taking long time for screen on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updated my PC it taking long time for screen on: I updated my PC since 2 hrs there is no screen on.Til now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-updated-my-pc-it-taking-long-time-for-screen/bc12f61f-d955-4e1f-87db-6cd12819d4c2
  4. After updated my PC it taking long time for screen on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Fortnite Takes too long to open and load even after Reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Takes too long to open and load even after Reinstalling windows: Hello my Fortnite Game From the epic games launcher is really slow right after the anti-cheat appears I thought it was something wrong with the game or the launcher so reinstalled Fortnite and the epic launcher but nothings changed but I got to the point where I reinstalled...
  6. Fortnite Takes too long to open and load even after Reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite Takes too long to open and load even after Reinstalling windows: Hello my Fortnite Game From the epic games launcher is really slow right after the anti-cheat appears I thought it was something wrong with the game or the launcher so reinstalled Fortnite and the epic launcher but nothings changed but I got to the point where I reinstalled...
  7. Long Black Screen After Login and Problem with opening Start Menu after Resetting PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Long Black Screen After Login and Problem with opening Start Menu after Resetting PC: When I'm resetting my PC with Windows Defender, It's work normal. But when finished (and login to windows), the screen it's just black, no start menu, no desktop for about 10 minutes and then the start menu with the desktop appears. But again, when I click start menu, nothing...
  8. Windows is taking very long to boot to login screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows is taking very long to boot to login screen: I have Win 10 x64 Pro and this is on a new PC and a fresh install using UEFI option to install Windows. Initially the PC would start up lighting fast (at the login screen in no more than 10 seconds, maybe less), but it has suddenly become very slow. It's not the BIOS, as I...
  9. restarting after update is taking extremely long time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    restarting after update is taking extremely long time: last time after update 1511 i tried restarting my laptop was 1 hour please help me 43413
  10. Windows 10 stuck on login screen or takes long to login

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck on login screen or takes long to login: Since the last windows 10 builds, my loggin screen would freeze where it shows the time, i can move my mouse around but cant click anything or use the keyboard, or when i log in it would go to a blackscreen but still see the mouse. It would be there for 10 minutes then load...