Windows 10: Right arrow key doesn't work after booting.

Discus and support Right arrow key doesn't work after booting. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,Some time ago, my right arrow key stopped working. I thought it was just the keyboard I had been using, but I've been through three different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jackrabbit911, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Right arrow key doesn't work after booting.

Hello,Some time ago, my right arrow key stopped working. I thought it was just the keyboard I had been using, but I've been through three different keyboards now and it has stayed broken. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the keyboard drivers, yet that only makes it work for a few moments before the computer gets past the password screen. The right arrow key is still being detected by a keyboard detection website, yet it doesn't work in any application I try to use. It is certainly not the physical keyboard, since the key is detected and works fine on other computers. Any help would be greatl

:)

Jackrabbit911, Nov 26, 2021

2. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Nov 26, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Right arrow key doesn't work after booting. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 26, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

Right arrow key doesn't work after booting.

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Right arrow key doesn't work after booting. [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

Right arrow key doesn't work after booting.

1. Right arrow key doesn't work after booting. - Similar Threads - Right arrow key

2. Right arrow key still works but doesn't function as a right arrow key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right arrow key still works but doesn't function as a right arrow key: As the title states, my right arrow key works fine, I've tested it using a keyboard tester and it shows up as being used. I can use it with other buttons like holding shift or control and it will use that function fine but just pressing it provides no function like being able...
  3. Right arrow key still works but doesn't function as a right arrow key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right arrow key still works but doesn't function as a right arrow key: As the title states, my right arrow key works fine, I've tested it using a keyboard tester and it shows up as being used. I can use it with other buttons like holding shift or control and it will use that function fine but just pressing it provides no function like being able...
  4. Right arrow key still works but doesn't function as a right arrow key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Right Arrow Key works but doesn't do what it's supposed to do.

Right Arrow Key works but doesn't do what it's supposed to do.: This has been a problem for a while now and I never got around to trying to fix it. I've tried, Uninstalling Drivers, running the windows troubleshooter but none of it works. To be more clear my problem is with my right arrow key. When I press it while watching a video, or...
  6. Right arrow key doesn't work after booting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right arrow key doesn't work after booting.: Hello,Some time ago, my right arrow key stopped working. I thought it was just the keyboard I had been using, but I've been through three different keyboards now and it has stayed broken. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the keyboard drivers, yet that only makes it work for...
  7. Right arrow key doesn't work after booting.

Right arrow key doesn't work after booting.: Hello,Some time ago, my right arrow key stopped working. I thought it was just the keyboard I had been using, but I've been through three different keyboards now and it has stayed broken. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the keyboard drivers, yet that only makes it work for...
  8. Right arrow key not working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Right arrow key not working properly: Hello fellow members, My laptop's right arrow key has not been functioning properly. Most of times the key is in "pressed" state continuously, and when I actually do press it no action happens. The "pressed" state turns to "unpressed" for 10 secs on physical key press....
  9. Right arrow key not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right arrow key not working: When pressing the right arrow key (even the one in the number pad), it just doesn't work. Nothing happens. It isn't a hardware issue as the key works when pressing it down with Control, shift or function. It also works when entering the BIOS, it even registers as "right" when...
  10. Right arrow key isn't working

Right arrow key isn't working: My laptop's right arrow key isn't working. It is not a hard wire problem because every time I use right arrow key from external keyboard, it doesn't work also. Somebody please help me. Thanks in advance....