Windows 10: Right arrow key isn't working

Discus and support Right arrow key isn't working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop's right arrow key isn't working. It is not a hard wire problem because every time I use right arrow key from external keyboard, it doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TanvirTurzo, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Right arrow key isn't working

My laptop's right arrow key isn't working. It is not a hard wire problem because every time I use right arrow key from external keyboard, it doesn't work also. Somebody please help me. Thanks in advance.

:)

TanvirTurzo, Jan 18, 2019

2. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 18, 2019
  4. Right arrow key isn't working

Arrow Keys and Spacebar Not Working in Games

• Are the arrow keys and spacebar key working fine other than online and steam games?
    • Did you make any recent hardware/software changes prior to this issue?
    • Do you face this issue in all online games and steam games?
    • Have you checked if there are settings to change the controls in the game?

1. Yes for scrolling it works fine

2. Not that i am aware of

3. Yes all that use arrow keys and even WASD keys so not just limited to arrows

4. Yes and they are set to the right keys!

I'm Currently trying the troubleshooting now

MyerSteiner, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

Right arrow key isn't working

1. Right arrow key isn't working - Similar Threads - Right arrow key

2. Right arrow key still works but doesn't function as a right arrow key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right arrow key still works but doesn't function as a right arrow key: As the title states, my right arrow key works fine, I've tested it using a keyboard tester and it shows up as being used. I can use it with other buttons like holding shift or control and it will use that function fine but just pressing it provides no function like being able...
  3. Right arrow key still works but doesn't function as a right arrow key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right arrow key still works but doesn't function as a right arrow key: As the title states, my right arrow key works fine, I've tested it using a keyboard tester and it shows up as being used. I can use it with other buttons like holding shift or control and it will use that function fine but just pressing it provides no function like being able...
  4. Right arrow key still works but doesn't function as a right arrow key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Right and left arrow keys not working properly

Right and left arrow keys not working properly: Hi there. I am facing a problem with laptop keyboard. Right and left arrow keys are not working properly. Whenever I press them it won't move or move too farther....
  6. Left/Right Arrow keys no longer work

Left/Right Arrow keys no longer work: Got a weird problem where the left and right arrow keys don't work anywhere in Windows: for games, word processing, browsing, or anything else... except when I use them in conjunction with a keyboard shortcut for example, ctrl+right or alt+right does what it's supposed to...
  7. The right arrow key on my laptop is not working

The right arrow key on my laptop is not working: I also noticed on the device manager that it has 101 keys instead of 102 I tried updating already, Uninstalling, and a bunch lot of other things but it just wont work, and the key is normal, doesn't want to pop out and its pretty much a normal key that stopped working for...
  8. Right arrow key not working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Right arrow key not working properly: Hello fellow members, My laptop's right arrow key has not been functioning properly. Most of times the key is in "pressed" state continuously, and when I actually do press it no action happens. The "pressed" state turns to "unpressed" for 10 secs on physical key press....
  9. Right arrow key not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right arrow key not working: When pressing the right arrow key (even the one in the number pad), it just doesn't work. Nothing happens. It isn't a hardware issue as the key works when pressing it down with Control, shift or function. It also works when entering the BIOS, it even registers as "right" when...
  10. Down Arrow key and right arrow key is not working on my windows 10 laptop

Down Arrow key and right arrow key is not working on my windows 10 laptop: hey, i am facing issue that my Down Arrow key and right arrow key is not working on my windows 10 laptop. and some keys from the number pad also. like when i click on 1 number button on top of Q letter, it works when number lock is on/off and after changing the number lock it...