Windows 10: right click a jpg/tif file and print, the printout has large white area in centre

Discus and support right click a jpg/tif file and print, the printout has large white area in centre in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear all, my colleague originally uses MS Outlook to quick print jpg/tiff files attached in many emails daily. Everything is normal until last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bmkc065, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Bmkc065 Win User

right click a jpg/tif file and print, the printout has large white area in centre

Dear all,

my colleague originally uses MS Outlook to quick print jpg/tiff files attached in many emails daily. Everything is normal until last Friday. He did the same but all printouts have large white area in centre.

When he double clicks the file and prints with "Photos" which is the default image viewer in Win10, the printout is normal.

We further test that it's not just limited in MS Outlook. We save a jpg/tiff file in desktop and right click to print. It is opened with "Print Pictures" dialog and the printout is like below.

Do you experience the same?

right click a jpg/tif file and print, the printout has large white area in centre 2eaec58e-a2d2-4c30-bade-906e483942f1?upload=true.jpg

:)

Bmkc065, Mar 16, 2021

2. .tif files

I can't open .tif files. Any suggestions?

JohnCommins, Mar 16, 2021
  3. IT Guy Viki, Mar 16, 2021
  4. right click a jpg/tif file and print, the printout has large white area in centre

Printing photo files

I want to print a photo file to see a printout of the large icon photos in that file. Is it possible with Windows 10?

PeggyPropper, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

right click a jpg/tif file and print, the printout has large white area in centre

1. right click a jpg/tif file and print, the printout has large white area in centre - Similar Threads - right click jpg

2. Jpg files not printing in full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jpg files not printing in full: I had this problem before after a Windows update. Now the problem is back. When I try to print a jpg only asmall portion is printing, the rest is just blank. Please assist asap....
  3. white stripe on jpg photos when printing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    white stripe on jpg photos when printing: in March I suddenly found that all the photos I printed had a white stripe down the middle. Brother tells me it is a microdoft problem connected with adobe. They sent me a link to microsoft but I cant download KB4577586 because it says it is not secure. Not even sure this...
  4. Right Click Print

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right Click Print: When trying to print one or multiple pictures .jpg with the "right-click print" option, I select the pictures I want and it opens the "Print Pictures" dialog. It prints and prints like normal, But what comes out is the top 1 inch of the picture and the bottom line of the...
  5. Large white line down centre of printed jpg file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Large white line down centre of printed jpg file: When I print from a jpg file it prints with a large white line down the centre of the page. All my other files print ok. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/large-white-line-down-centre-of-printed-jpg-file/002f8485-e604-4b50-ad43-bca1a3f212f0
  6. Right click 'print pictures' blank area in printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right click 'print pictures' blank area in printing: I have a problem with the 'print pictures' function on my windows 10 pc. If i select any image and right click 'print' the 'print pictures' box opens and i see the preview of my image and it looks fine. when i click print, the image prints with a huge blank space in the...
  7. Right click is a white box

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right click is a white box: [ATTACH] literally blank to display anything i have to hover over them, which looks like this https://preview.redd.it/8t3rlyi83j461.png?width=231&format=png&auto=webp&s=132a883607faf6ff1eefd6f1ab3cdc444a147d3d Windows 20H2 submitted by /u/GalacticUser25 [link]...
  8. TIF Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TIF Files: Does Microsoft 365 open TIF Files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tif-files/2883f249-5043-413d-ad1b-83bb71b2bd34
  9. right click print?

in Windows 10 Customization
    right click print?: why cant i right click print in windows 10? is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-print/df258074-3d4d-4d7a-ad90-2c6c495542ab
  10. Right Click JPG File In Folder To See Preview in Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click JPG File In Folder To See Preview in Explorer?: All my folders are in details view which is how I like it. My photo or picture default viewer is Farstone Viewer and I like this as well and do not wish to change. However when I right click a JPG file in folder view I want to see a preview of that picture open up to the...