Windows 10: Right click a long time to pop up

Discus and support Right click a long time to pop up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; To see the context, the right click does not respond immediately. It takes a very long time.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dr. Abdul Rasheed. K., Sep 16, 2020.

1. Right click a long time to pop up

To see the context, the right click does not respond immediately. It takes a very long time.

:)

Dr. Abdul Rasheed. K., Sep 16, 2020

2. Right Click on Desktop take long time to show up

This worked!! Thank you very much Right click a long time to pop up :) Right click a long time to pop up :)

Synaptics Control Panel
    seems to be the offending extension for me. Any downside for disabling it?

Right click a long time to pop up [​IMG]

Remian8985, Sep 16, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Right Click on Desktop Context Menu take a long time to show up

Thanks popeye
    Step 5 in that post will not work in Windows 10 so here's an update.
    Please download: ShellExView - Shell Extension Manager For Windows

1. This program does not require installation, just right click and run as Administrator
    2. From the menu, click on Options then click on Filter by Extension Type and select Context Menu Also put a check marks on the items as shown below.

Right click a long time to pop up [​IMG]

3. On the list are the Shell Extensions with pink background, installed by the third party programs
    4. Hold down SHIFT Key, click on first item & then on last item to select ALL then click on the red button on top left corner to disable all.
    5. CTRL+ALT+DELETE->Task Manager->File->Run New Task and type explorer->OK
    6. Now try to right click on desktop to see if it fixes your problem. If it does then start to enable one by one and repeat step 5 until the problem occurs again, that's the offending extension.

topgundcp, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Right click a long time to pop up

? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Right click a long time to pop up

1. Right click a long time to pop up - Similar Threads - Right click long

2. Right click menu pops up Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click menu pops up Windows 10: Hello! I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series. It's a few years old of course. Recently I had to have a new hard drive and have the system reset. I also had a new keyboard installed after the hard drive because it had a crack.I don't know if it's the system but ever since,...
  3. Right click menu pops up Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click menu pops up Windows 10: Hello! I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series. It's a few years old of course. Recently I had to have a new hard drive and have the system reset. I also had a new keyboard installed after the hard drive because it had a crack.I don't know if it's the system but ever since,...
  4. Right click menu pops up Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Right click on Desktop takes long time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right click on Desktop takes long time: For some reason when I use the RMB while in desktop it takes around 5 seconds to open and only in desktop... In games,Programs,etc.... it is smooth. Any way to fix that? submitted by /u/AhmedKiller2015 [link] [comments]...
  6. Right Click takes long time to appear Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click takes long time to appear Windows 10: Hello, I'm facing a problem regarding my laptop's right click menu. It takes a long time for the menu to appear when i use my right click about 30-60 seconds. It is very frustrating as it makes the cursor unable to use on the desktop while it is loading. I...
  7. long loding time with right mouse click on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    long loding time with right mouse click on desktop: hi it takes just under 2 minutes for the right clicked menu to load on the desktop during which i can't interact with anything on the desktop but i can use the rest of the computer. ex: can't do: right click -> personalization can do: start -> settings ->...
  8. Right click popping up

Right click popping up: How to Fix Right Click Menu Randomly Popping Up on Windows 10? My PC is Surface 2 95F-00006 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-popping-up/81618467-9df7-4592-9565-c8ea3e0a1a46
  9. Right click context menu keeps popping up every time I click on something

Right click context menu keeps popping up every time I click on something: My context menus keep popping up whenever I click on a link. To get rid of it I have to press the ESC button. Any ideas how to stop this from happening? I don't use a mouse--I use the number pad instead....
  10. Right Click on Desktop Context Menu take a long time to show up

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click on Desktop Context Menu take a long time to show up: Hello everyone, I have a strange problem where my PC would idle and take a long time for the Contextual Menu to show up when I Right Click on a blank space on the Desktop. It literally take about 10 - 15 seconds for the Menu to show up. After that it is fast again. Then...