Windows 10: Right click and Windows defender

Discus and support Right click and Windows defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear Support team, Need help below 1. Right click of any file, folder, application, software is not working, it keep on scrolling round? 2. Windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Samadhan Patil, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Right click and Windows defender

Dear Support team,

Need help below

1. Right click of any file, folder, application, software is not working, it keep on scrolling round?

2. Windows defender scan is suspending continuously while full scan or custom scan or quick scan?

Can you please help on above issues.

:)

Samadhan Patil, Aug 10, 2020
  2. avemaria Win User

right click scan in windows defender?

thanks for that.. i didn't notice the tutorial section :x

I did the suggested registry change and it's now listed on the desktop context menu.. but all this does is ask if I want to open it, update, or start a scan... I was hoping for the option where you right click a specific file and it will have listed 'scan with windows defender' like other antivirus programs have.. MSE had it. I'll keep looking around to see if I can find it in the meantime..

avemaria, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. Edwin Win User

Right click and Windows defender

right click scan in windows defender?

Sorry, I had the wrong link first time. Go back to the post, I've got the right link there now.
    It works in Windows 10
    Sorry bout that! *Redface

Edwin, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Right click and Windows defender

1. Right click and Windows defender - Similar Threads - Right click defender

2. Right click

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right click: HiWhy in my download folder when I right click to delete something takes so long to open for the option to delete 3 MIN ?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click/c7d568e3-439a-4ba3-a026-1cd9aba8fc42
  3. Right click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click: HiWhy in my download folder when I right click to delete something takes so long to open for the option to delete 3 MIN ?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click/c7d568e3-439a-4ba3-a026-1cd9aba8fc42
  4. Cannot right click and scan with Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot right click and scan with Microsoft Defender: Right click on any folder, more options, Scan with Microsoft defender opens the Windows Security window and says "Page not available - Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried to access is not available Contact IT helpdesk for...
  5. Cannot right click and scan with Microsoft Defender

Cannot right click and scan with Microsoft Defender: Right click on any folder, more options, Scan with Microsoft defender opens the Windows Security window and says "Page not available - Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried to access is not available Contact IT helpdesk for...
  6. Right Click

Right Click: I am finding it complicated to download images from the internet to use for a picture quiz. When i find an image i want i cant right click to save to folder for recall when creating the quiz sheet. I cant right click on home screen and create a new folder for images, i cant...
  7. Windows Defender right click Menu

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender right click Menu: After update, i right click on windows defender icon but it's looks blurry, any tips for this problem? [ATTACH] [Original Title: Windows Defender] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-right-click-menu/dceb6cd4-ac49-40bd-bdb0-2b4172e00a14
  8. Right Click

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click: Right clicking in a window or desktop opens (through New dropdown menu item) the possibillity to create a new folder or new Text Document. Lately this takes longer than usual (I think, but am not sure, after a Windows update). Not a big deal, rather a nuisance, but I am...
  9. Windows Defender Scan Right Click

Windows Defender Scan Right Click: Hello guys. Please tell me how can i disable this [img] When i press right click in a file show me option to scan if clean or no..How can stop it this? Thanks 64333
  10. right click scan in windows defender?

right click scan in windows defender?: I believe it's called adding it to the context menu.. I saw a registry hack for Windows 8 but i'm not sure how to do it in Windows 10.. I got used to using MSE in Windows 7 so now i'm lost not being able to right click a file to scan it immediately.. anyone know how to enable...