Windows 10: Right Click behavior strange

Discus and support Right Click behavior strange in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So this program may be a huge godsend for me. Microsoft Garage Mouse without Borders... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SteveDatz, Oct 7, 2018.

1. SteveDatz Win User

Right Click behavior strange

So this program may be a huge godsend for me.

Microsoft Garage Mouse without Borders
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=35460

I am using this to play an MMO where you have multiple characters going at once.

Problem is when I try to rotate the camera on the ComputerB the mouse from ComputerA

the characters camera goes crazy and is uncontrollable.

Likewise,

Using the mouse from computerB onto computer A has a similar broken affect.

This rotation of the camera is controlled by holding right click and moving the mouse.

Computer A =win10

ComputerB= win7

any suggestions or solutions? not seeing anything in settings

:)

SteveDatz, Oct 7, 2018
  2. Onibot Win User

Sleep Problems - Strange wake up behaviors

Hey, thanks for the suggestion! I went into my BIOS and neither "MSI Fast Boot" or "Fast Boot" were enabled. I took a few pictures of the BIOS config and of the power-related options, and attached them below.

Right Click behavior strange [​IMG]

Onibot, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Strange behavior of taskbar menu

Since i've installed latest updates strange behavior of taskbar menu appears: context menu called by right mb click doesn't work. Also I can't invoke search and left mb click on start doesn't work.

HOw can i solve this issue?

ПремьерВзлет, Oct 7, 2018
  4. budi Win User

Registry strange behavior in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\...

I tried to clear all contents of
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts
    then set security permission to logger user name () to be clear from:

• create key
    • set value
    and let it inherently apply to all keys under it

But it responds with icons flickering / blinking very often
    so I undo the security setting.. but while keeping on registry browsing under this key I came across:

1. The jpg filetype key and userchoice key were created
    2. On userchoice key the logging user () ACL was created, and
    3. It's set to DENY on SET VALUE !

Is it windows 10 behavior or an intruder's been screwing up ?
    Please help me.. many thanks in advance

budi, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Right Click behavior strange - Similar Threads - Right Click behavior

2. strange behavior

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    strange behavior: in explorer i cant create "new folder".I can't type into search boxes in the usual way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-behavior/a4d18df8-6068-4cbd-8b3e-08b94dc85fdd
  3. strange behavior

in Windows 10 Gaming
    strange behavior: in explorer i cant create "new folder".I can't type into search boxes in the usual way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-behavior/a4d18df8-6068-4cbd-8b3e-08b94dc85fdd
  4. strange behavior

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Strange Behavior

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange Behavior: [ATTACH] Windows Taskbar My Windows freezes and then my taskbar is replaced by the one above. This replacement "taskbar" is not accessible, and non of the task bar fixes I have tried off the internet will restore it. Only a system reboot restores the "original"...
  6. Strange Behavior

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange Behavior: Was browsing in Chrome, all of a sudden my scroll wheel on my mouse was disabled, and Windows was just making a clicking noise instead of scrolling the page. Closed everything, restarted, and got a weird blue screen asking if I wanted to Restore/Repair, etc. Restarted in...
  7. Strange laptop behavior...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Strange laptop behavior...: Lately my laptop has been acting very strange. Sometimes when I log in or restart my laptop when it opens the desktop background is the default, and I'm not logged into chrome. It is like I'm opening a new laptop. The files and music I download is gone and the games I have...
  8. A strange behavior

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A strange behavior: Warning: The text of this question is made with Google Translate. I own a relatively new computer with Windows 10 Pro and Windows Insider Program. From the very beginning, every time I turn it on and reach the Windows lock screen, it does not detect any network connection,...
  9. Strange behavior including no right click menus on command

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange behavior including no right click menus on command: For the last few days my laptop has had strange behavior. I didn't install any new software, but the issues have rapidly escalated. First the machine started shutting down when I put it to sleep instead of going to sleep. And it never shut down properly, so really more like...
  10. strange behavior .....

in Windows 10 Support
    strange behavior .....: good morning I spent the weekend upgrading my PC's from win 7 to win 10. the 1st one had some issues after the upgrade, but most have been solved. 2 of the other 3 went fine and all seem to be working as expected. the last one, and the most important one, has lots of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. odd right click behavior outlook