Windows 10: Right Click Context Menu Issue With Edge Chromium Browser

Discus and support Right Click Context Menu Issue With Edge Chromium Browser in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was very intrigued with the Microsoft Edge Chromium browser and I wanted to try it out, so I downloaded and installed the beta version. The version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rishmit, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Right Click Context Menu Issue With Edge Chromium Browser

I was very intrigued with the Microsoft Edge Chromium browser and I wanted to try it out, so I downloaded and installed the beta version. The version I'm using right now is Version 79.0.309.30 (Official build) beta (64-bit). I like the look and feel of this "new" browser very much. Seems smooth, loading times are much better, overall pretty good.

I stumbled upon this one issue. I use a two finger swipe gesture to scroll through web pages on my touchpad. However, I have noticed that within Edge whenever I scroll, the web page moves up/down okay but when I move the mouse afterward, the right context menu shows up. This happens only in the Edge Chromium environment. The right context menu is programmed as a two finger tap, while scrolling is two finger swipe on my system, however any two finger gesture (be it only a swipe and not a tap) activates the right context menu.

I submitted a feedback on this, but is anyone else experiencing this ?

submitted by /u/rishmit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rishmit, Nov 24, 2019

2. how to uninstall chromium

Hi Scott,

Chromium is the open-source web browser project from which Google Chrome draws its source code. The browsers share the majority of code and features, though there are some minor differences in features and they have different licensing.

I appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Do you get any error while you try to uninstall the chromium browser?

• How did you install the chromium browser? Is it through Windows store/third party website/any other source?

• Does the issue persist only while you try to uninstall the chromium browser/ any other programs?
    You may follow the below suggestions and check if you are able to uninstall the chromium browser.

Follow the below steps if you have installed the chromium browser through the setup file or through the other source.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard, and select
      Programs and features.

• Here you will be able to see the list of programs installed in your computer.

• Right click on the program which you would like to uninstall and click
      Uninstall.
    If you have downloaded the chromium browser through the Windows store, open the Start menu, type chromium in the search bar, right click on the chromium browser from the search bar results and click on uninstall.

THIRD PARTY LINK DISCLAIMER

Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third Party Software
    can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, Nov 24, 2019
  3. Chromium as default browser windows 10

Why can't I select Chromium (not Chrome) as my default browser in windows 10? I use Chromium almost exclusively. It works perfectly except that I can not make it the default browser. The settings menu for default apps does not list Chromium among the
    browser options.

carl---1948, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Right Click Context Menu Issue With Edge Chromium Browser

Right-Click Context Menus in Edge (build 10166)

Right-Click Context Menus in Edge (build 10166)
    NO save as or save option when I right click on link in edge. What to do?

SalEsposito, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Right Click Context Menu Issue With Edge Chromium Browser

1. Right Click Context Menu Issue With Edge Chromium Browser - Similar Threads - Right Click Context

2. Right Click context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click context menu: How to restore old Right-click Context menu in Windows 11 as default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu/cdfdc643-2248-4080-9d73-4685d6fdbe15
  3. Right Click context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right Click context menu: How to restore old Right-click Context menu in Windows 11 as default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu/cdfdc643-2248-4080-9d73-4685d6fdbe15
  4. Right Click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right Click Context Menu: Is there a way to edit it? Mine has things I don't need. Also, is there a way to add things too? And if can't edit. just rearrange the order of the actions. Win10 Pro submitted by /u/Frankie_Hollywood [link] [comments]...
  5. Right Click Context menu.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Context menu.: How can I change the size of the right click context menu? And can somebody tell me why the context menu changes its size automatically. Right now its showing like thispicture attached, earlier the width was less. [IMG]...
  6. Disable emojis in right-click context menu in new Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disable emojis in right-click context menu in new Edge: Emojis in right-click context menu in new Edge is driving me crazy. How can one disable this and get back to a productive web browser? Otherwise, please suggest a productive web browser....
  7. Edge Dev Chromium Tab Right-Click Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge Dev Chromium Tab Right-Click Menu: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AzrielK [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f20g1q/edge_dev_chromium_tab_rightclick_menu/
  8. Right-click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-click Context Menu: I click on ads on some websites and gadgets to give revenue to the service provider. Generally, I want to right-click, then click on 'Open Link in New Tab'. More and more, right-clicking is acting like left-clicking and taking me to the ad site in the current tab or doing...
  9. Right Click Context Menu Glitch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right Click Context Menu Glitch: If I Right Click in File Explorer or on Desktop and hover over "New," The Menu Freezes as does file explorer and will hang for around 30 seconds to one minute. Very Frustrating and hope it can be fixed!...
  10. Right click context menu for explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click context menu for explorer: Trying to create a Right click context menu for explorer. I used to be able to launch VLC mediaplayer by right clicking on a Video_ts folder and chose play with VLC, seems to have gone for some reason...tried a few programs to help me with this but no luck yet....just tried...