Windows 10: Right click context menu keeps popping up every time I click on something

Discus and support Right click context menu keeps popping up every time I click on something in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My context menus keep popping up whenever I click on a link. To get rid of it I have to press the ESC button. Any ideas how to stop this from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by billlayton111, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Right click context menu keeps popping up every time I click on something

My context menus keep popping up whenever I click on a link. To get rid of it I have to press the ESC button. Any ideas how to stop this from happening? I don't use a mouse--I use the number pad instead.

:)

billlayton111, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. RIGHT-CLICK CONTEXT MENU DELAY

WHEN I RIGHT-CLICK FOR THE CONTEXT MENU IT TAKES 30 SECONDS FOR IT TO POP UP. HOW DO I FIX THIS PROBLEM ???

THE JK SHOW, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Right click context menu keeps popping up every time I click on something

change the right click "new" context menu options

How may I edit the right click context menu to add apps or options that are relevant. Right click on the desktop and a menu pops up offering to "view > ", or " sort by >" and so forth. Under right click "new > " after "folder" and "shortcut" are a list
    of totally useless (to me) choices for a new Microsoft word document or data base document or a number of other Microsoft apps that I do not have or use. How may I edit the right click context menu to add apps or options that are relevant. Thank you

dubiousbanks, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Right click context menu keeps popping up every time I click on something

1. Right click context menu keeps popping up every time I click on something - Similar Threads - Right click context

2. Right Click context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click context menu: How to restore old Right-click Context menu in Windows 11 as default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu/cdfdc643-2248-4080-9d73-4685d6fdbe15
  3. Right Click context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right Click context menu: How to restore old Right-click Context menu in Windows 11 as default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu/cdfdc643-2248-4080-9d73-4685d6fdbe15
  4. Left click pops up context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left click pops up context menu: Whenever I left-click, the context menu pops up and it isn't very pleasant, I've looked into the primary clicking thing, and switch primary and secondary buttons, It's like I have two right clicks on one mouse and it's really messing with how I do things....
  5. Left click pops up context menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left click pops up context menu: Whenever I left-click, the context menu pops up and it isn't very pleasant, I've looked into the primary clicking thing, and switch primary and secondary buttons, It's like I have two right clicks on one mouse and it's really messing with how I do things....
  6. Right-click context menu keeps popping up in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Right-click context menu keeps popping up in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Some Windows users have reported a weird issue. According to them, the right-click context menu keeps popping up randomly without pressing the mouse right-click on their Windows PC. This issue is very annoying as it creates disturbance while working on the computer....
  7. Right Click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right Click Context Menu: Is there a way to edit it? Mine has things I don't need. Also, is there a way to add things too? And if can't edit. just rearrange the order of the actions. Win10 Pro submitted by /u/Frankie_Hollywood [link] [comments]...
  8. Right Click Context menu.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Context menu.: How can I change the size of the right click context menu? And can somebody tell me why the context menu changes its size automatically. Right now its showing like thispicture attached, earlier the width was less. [IMG]...
  9. Right-click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-click Context Menu: I click on ads on some websites and gadgets to give revenue to the service provider. Generally, I want to right-click, then click on 'Open Link in New Tab'. More and more, right-clicking is acting like left-clicking and taking me to the ad site in the current tab or doing...
  10. Context Menu Pops Up With Every Cursor Move, Without Right Click

in Windows 10 Support
    Context Menu Pops Up With Every Cursor Move, Without Right Click: Windows 10, Fall Update, 1809 190119-1759, also 1803 & 1806. Dell Optiplex 745 & 760. This happens in Firefox, Nightly & Thunderrbird when changing tabs and filling forms. Left click anywhere , like selecting an email to open or delete and the menu pops up. Partifularly...