Windows 10: Right click context window

Discus and support Right click context window in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i know this might sound absolutely weird and all but from a few hours ago when i right click on desktop , the context window which usually appears... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FRTassassin, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Right click context window

i know this might sound absolutely weird and all but from a few hours ago when i right click on desktop , the context window which usually appears right of cursor is appearing to the left and its driving me crazy. i've gotten used to that style over years that now i can't stand it being at left side

how can i change this back to default?
    thx in advance
    Right click context window 5dbcfd37-0bcb-45ad-a4a9-4f5363ff4568?upload=true.png

:)

FRTassassin, Apr 13, 2021
  2. FBadergv Win User

Windows 10 right click context box text corrupted

Starting sometime in August 2016, the context box that appears when I hover over a menu item with the mouse has a garbled reverse white on black fill that cannot be read.

It also happens on menu items of some programs but not all.

Several times I have been able to eliminate the problem but it always comes back after a short time.

On some programs, right-clicking on a menu selection brings up the context box as usual, but as I move the over listed selections (without selecting anything) the same garbled reverse white on black image appears. It stays there until I turn off the context
    box.

This is happening on a new (Less than 1 year old) HP laptop.

Any suggestions?

FBadergv, Apr 13, 2021
  3. John Sarc Win User
    How to tidy File Explorer's right click context menu

Hi,

Upon checking on the screenshot you provided, the option available are possibly related to any third-party apps you installed. For us to provide you the accurate information regarding your concern, we would like to see what is listed in
    Context Menu Handler of your computer. See the steps below on how to check it:

• Press Windows key and type in "regedit".
    • Once it shows on the options, click on it and navigate to the following key:
      HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers.

John Sarc, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Shane Win User

Right click context window

Shane, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Right click context window

1. Right click context window - Similar Threads - Right click context

2. Right-click Context menu in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click Context menu in Windows 11: Device details.Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-8145U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.30 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen and touch Pen supportEdition Windows 11 Home Single LanguageVersion 22H2Installed on ‎01-‎11-‎2022OS build...
  3. Right-click Context menu in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click Context menu in Windows 11: Device details.Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-8145U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.30 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen and touch Pen supportEdition Windows 11 Home Single LanguageVersion 22H2Installed on ‎01-‎11-‎2022OS build...
  4. Right Click context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click context menu: How to restore old Right-click Context menu in Windows 11 as default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu/cdfdc643-2248-4080-9d73-4685d6fdbe15
  5. Right Click context menu

Right Click context menu: How to restore old Right-click Context menu in Windows 11 as default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu/cdfdc643-2248-4080-9d73-4685d6fdbe15
  6. windows 11 right click context menu

windows 11 right click context menu: Using Windows 11, is it possible to change the right-click context menu to the way this worked in Windows 10?Preferably without editing the registry, as it seems too complicted.Thank you...
  7. Right Click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right Click Context Menu: Is there a way to edit it? Mine has things I don't need. Also, is there a way to add things too? And if can't edit. just rearrange the order of the actions. Win10 Pro submitted by /u/Frankie_Hollywood [link] [comments]...
  8. Right Click Context menu.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Context menu.: How can I change the size of the right click context menu? And can somebody tell me why the context menu changes its size automatically. Right now its showing like thispicture attached, earlier the width was less. [IMG]...
  9. Right-click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-click Context Menu: I click on ads on some websites and gadgets to give revenue to the service provider. Generally, I want to right-click, then click on 'Open Link in New Tab'. More and more, right-clicking is acting like left-clicking and taking me to the ad site in the current tab or doing...
  10. Right Click context menu sloooow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Right Click context menu sloooow: I am using Windows 10 Pro 64 bit OS on my self built system. It's been working great for years but recently I have notice when right clicking on any file in File Explorer or on the desktop it takes up to 30 seconds for the context menu to appear. I have read other posts about...