Windows 10: Right click delay since last update

Discus and support Right click delay since last update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Since last update on all of my laptops3 I have a delay when I "right click" on mozilla or chrome from taskbar. So let me explain you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Armand581, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Armand581 Win User

Right click delay since last update

Hello everyone,

Since last update on all of my laptops3 I have a delay when I "right click" on mozilla or chrome from taskbar. So let me explain you exactly what happens.

If I want to open a new window on Chrome or Mozilla, when I right click it opens the the browser menu instant, but when I click the "New window" or any other button from browser menu it takes around 1-2 seconds to open that new window and the window opens as primary window but without being active. I have to click on window taskbar to start write something in url bar. This problem wasn't before last update nad like I said, it happens on all my laptops. The laptops are not old, have above average configuration and no other problems.

Thanks,

Armand

:)

Armand581, Apr 4, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Right click delay since last update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 4, 2020
  3. delay w10 install

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

To get rid of the Windows 10 upgrade, I would suggest you to follow these steps:

• Go to control panel, then click on Programs and Features.
    • Tap on View installed updates, then find the update called KB3035583.
    • Now uninstall this update.
    I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Apr 4, 2020
  4. Right click delay since last update

Windows 10 Issues with Right and Left Mouse Click

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the delay.

Follow the steps mentioned below and check if the issue is resolved:

Step 1:

I would like to suggest that you log into Safe Mode with networking and check if the issue persist, if not try the steps below.

Step2:

I suggest that you update your drivers. Follow the steps below to perform an update.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Device Manager” on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand “Mice and other pointing devices”.
    • Find and double-click graphic adapter
      from the left panel to uninstall.
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK
      to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
    • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please go to the computer manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 driver for your computer and check.
    Step 3: Download drivers for 8.1 and install in compatibility mode. Follow the steps below to do so:

• Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Thank you.

Guru Kiran G, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Right click delay since last update

1. Right click delay since last update - Similar Threads - Right click delay

2. File Explorer Right Click Delay

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Right Click Delay: Windows 10 64bit Pro; Windows File Explorer This problem occurs with Pictures Screenshot *.png files and maybe others. After screenshot is taken, right click the *.png file. The blue circle busy icon appears for about 30 seconds before the context menu appears. Afterward...
  3. Since last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since last update: I dont know if anyone else has noticed that Win10 hasnt run very well for quite some time, unstable, crappy graphics windows popping open for no reason ....anyway II was going through a migraine worth of varying **** and then with the latest update I had enough of the ****...
  4. Right Click to New drop down is delayed or lagging

Right Click to New drop down is delayed or lagging: Best way to describe it is whenever you right click to go to new drop down it delays/takes awhile to load, i thought this was my machine but i confirmed it with my coworker too so it must be a windows update here is a gif of what i'm...
  5. Delay in selecting new after right clicking

Delay in selecting new after right clicking: Hi y'all. I'm having an issue with my windows explorer. So when you wanna create a new folder or a shortcut you have to right click and hover over the "new" option with your mouse cursor for another overlay to appear and there you have the options to create a new folder...
  6. Right-Click delay in video games on Steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-Click delay in video games on Steam: Hey, I don't know if this is the right place to put this but I feel like this is a good place to start. Just recently some of the games I've been playing have been having this problem with my right click. It's not on the track pad, it's on a wireless mouse I have which I...
  7. Delay in Right Click

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Delay in Right Click: Hi all, I am facing a problem in Right Click in mouse. Whenever I make a right click on blank space in Desktop or in File browser in order to "Refresh" or to create "New Folder" or any other purpose, it takes quite a bit of time (3 seconds) for the menu to pop-up. I don't...
  8. Since last Update ............................

in Browsers and Email
    Since last Update ............................: MY browsing has gone haywire! I am accessing sites which are not opening properly, windows is asking 'do you want to pen this like this, or something (my wifes account) - opened an online newspaper and it has sections that seem to be continuously opening (loading circles)....
  9. Since last update

in Windows 10 Support
    Since last update: Since this little update on 2nd Dec Bing now has sound on home page and headline photo appear across the bottom. When you click on the photo it takes you to the subject to read. So well done Microsoft. Has anyone else found or seen it 32538
  10. Right clicking and drop down lists are delayed/slow

in Windows 10 Support
    Right clicking and drop down lists are delayed/slow: Hi guys, I have a problem where right clicking and trying to open drop downs (i think called context menus). There is often a huge delay and unresponsiveness, but not crashes. In the video you'll see me try to open windows, and right clicking the sound icon, which opens...