Windows 10: Right click desktop button is very slow in response?

Discus and support Right click desktop button is very slow in response? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In my windows-10, the right click desktop button response is very slow.How to rectify this? I have seen some videos regarding this issue,they are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sathishkumar_, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Right click desktop button is very slow in response?

In my windows-10, the right click desktop button response is very slow.How to rectify this?

I have seen some videos regarding this issue,they are suggesting to delete ( igfxcui folders in content menu handlers). Is this approach is safe for my PC?

:)

Sathishkumar_, Sep 1, 2019

2. Slow Response On Right Click

Hi Bruceneo,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I like to know; what is the make and model of your computer?

As per your query, I suggest you to Run Maintenance task

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

• Follow on screen instruction.
    Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Right click response is slow

Hello Jomy,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I would suggest you to install all the windows updates and update all your drivers.

For reference:

How
    to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Step 2: Also try to run
    System maintenance troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.          

• Press Windows + X key. 
    • Select Control panel.
    • In the search box, type Troubleshooter
      and then click Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security, 
    • Click on System Maintenance
      and Click on Next button.
    For reference: Performance & Maintenance:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/performance-maintenance-help#performance-maintenance-help=windows-8&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1

Note: Above link hold good for windows 10 as well.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Right click desktop button is very slow in response?

right mouse button

Hi Rob,

In order for us to better assist you with your issue on right mouse button, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates or changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • Have you tried to update your Windows 10 to its latest version?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Right click desktop button is very slow in response?

1. Right click desktop button is very slow in response? - Similar Threads - Right click desktop

2. very slow response time to clicking in file explorer WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    very slow response time to clicking in file explorer WINDOWS 11: In Windows 10, interacting with folders by double clicking is usually lightning fast, however, when I installed Windows 11, the click delay is much more evident and it is very annoying to navigate files.Any fixes?...
  3. very slow response time to clicking in file explorer WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    very slow response time to clicking in file explorer WINDOWS 11: In Windows 10, interacting with folders by double clicking is usually lightning fast, however, when I installed Windows 11, the click delay is much more evident and it is very annoying to navigate files.Any fixes?...
  4. Very very slow response time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very very slow response time: My dell Optiplex seems like it's unresponsive and sticking any suggestions?Thank youTIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-very-slow-response-time/291cdece-fd8f-4482-8966-1a4498db8542
  5. Whats The "Show The Desktop" Button On Right Click Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whats The "Show The Desktop" Button On Right Click Taskbar: Hi There, Today When I Right Click My Taskbar I saw the "Show The Desktop" button and that's interesting for me to know how it works and for what? please help me to know its work. [ATTACH]...
  6. right click slow

right click slow: whenever i try to create new folder or press right click new it cause lag and delay 10 second i tried all the solution on the internet and widows repair and check updates and everything but nothing work !...
  7. Slow right click on Desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow right click on Desktop: [ATTACH] Same thing on File Explorer. I did the 1909 update today, Windows is installed on SSD. Does anyone have this problem too? https://i.redd.it/9v8ctr03k2b41.gif submitted by /u/GuilhermeGarm [link] [comments]...
  8. Very slow response for mouse clicks & movements & keystrokes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Very slow response for mouse clicks & movements & keystrokes: I have extremely slow response times for mouse movements & clicks, and for keystrokes. Typical delays after a movement, click or keystroke are usually in the 5-15 second range. This is clearly frustrating and unworkable. This occurs in almost any application. I am now...
  9. Right click new folder windows 10 very slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right click new folder windows 10 very slow: Every time I right click go to new the computer just locks up for 10 seconds. Windows explorer will say "Not responding" than I can click on new folder. When I do this in the task manager it says "appmodel, State Repository Service" goes into high gear and takes alot of CPU...
  10. very very very slow right click on desktop or copy paste or create folder on any task

very very very slow right click on desktop or copy paste or create folder on any task: I am using Dell's Latitude 7370 laptop with Windows 10 OS. The PC has so slow that, whatever I click on it, it takes literally 1-2 minutes to perform any task. I have installed ubuntu14 using virtual box, in ubuntu 14 does the task within a second. I am eagerly...