Windows 10: Right click desktop > New > Folder...... new folder does not appear.

Discus and support Right click desktop > New > Folder...... new folder does not appear. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am using a Beelink BT3-Pro, 4GB Ram, 64GB Rom. Win 10 Home ver 1809 build 17763.195 As the title says, I am unable to get a new folder on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by davidhk, Jan 4, 2019.

1. davidhk Win User

Right click desktop > New > Folder...... new folder does not appear.

I am using a Beelink BT3-Pro, 4GB Ram, 64GB Rom.
    Win 10 Home ver 1809 build 17763.195

As the title says, I am unable to get a new folder on my desktop. Nothing happens.
    Suggestions ?
    Thank you.

:)

davidhk, Jan 4, 2019

2. Custom Folder view for new folders registery hack ?

Te new folder has default view of LIST

I want DETAILS

When making new system ... it's a pain in ass changing always.

RuskiSnajper, Jan 4, 2019
  3. How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin Right click desktop > New > Folder...... new folder does not appear. :D

PVTCaboose1337, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Right click desktop > New > Folder...... new folder does not appear.

creating new folder problem in windows 10 creator

Hi Gudiya,

The problem you've encountered in creating a folder could be caused by software or program conflict as the issue appeared a few days after installing the Windows 10 Creators update. For us to know if this only occurs when creating a new folder from the desktop,
    we suggest that you try creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut or from File Explorer. Please refer to the steps below:

Creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut.

• Click on the desktop.
    • Press CTRL + SHIFT + N.
    • A new folder should be created.

Creating a new folder from File Explorer.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Hover your mouse on the location where you want to create a new folder.
    • Right-click it, go to New > Folder.

In case the problem persists, then we suggest that you go ahead and perform a clean boot. Doing so will start your computer using minimal drivers to help us determine what conflict is causing the problem. Check out
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows for the detailed steps.

Let us know the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

Right click desktop > New > Folder...... new folder does not appear.

1. Right click desktop > New > Folder...... new folder does not appear. - Similar Threads - Right click desktop

2. Can't create new folder by right click

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't create new folder by right click: Hi Team,whenever I try to create a new folder on left click, I am not getting the option to create a new folder, instead the option there is to create compressed folder. I applied the steps mentioned in...
  3. Can't create new folder by right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't create new folder by right click: Hi Team,whenever I try to create a new folder on left click, I am not getting the option to create a new folder, instead the option there is to create compressed folder. I applied the steps mentioned in...
  4. Can't create new folder by right click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. On the desktop the right click new folder option is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    On the desktop the right click new folder option is missing: I can no longer create a new folder on widows 10. I right click and other options are available but not new folder. Also, i noticed that when I right click the desktop the menu that pops up is titled AMG Radeon Settings!.......When I look up various solutions on line.....that...
  6. cannot create new folders, after right clicking on the desktop, click on "New" and nothing happens

cannot create new folders, after right clicking on the desktop, click on "New" and nothing happens: cannot create new folders, after right clicking on the desktop, click on "New" and nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folders/df7b0989-5d1e-436c-925e-4ad4ea4ad5f9"
  7. Right click will not open new folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click will not open new folder: When I right click to open a new folder the new tab will not open and locks the screen I can open a new folder from the top right of folder screen. sorry I am not too good at this any ideas please 127496
  8. A right click on the desktop to select NEW freezes, unable to create a new folder

A right click on the desktop to select NEW freezes, unable to create a new folder: A right click on the desktop to select NEW freezes, unable to create a new folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-right-click-on-the-desktop-to-select-new-freezes/9af3b440-95ce-46c9-8ec2-d6cf1625a3c4
  9. Create new folder on desktop when right click new does not work

in Windows 10 Support
    Create new folder on desktop when right click new does not work: Desktop computer with Windows10 Pro. I already have one post going, but I need to create new folders on the desktop. When I right click on the desktop and click on new, it basically freezes up and eventually refreshes the desktop. I googled the problem and tried a couple...
  10. Right click in folder does not show New->Text Document

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click in folder does not show New->Text Document: I upgraded two computers from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I just noticed today that a right click in a folder does not have anything other than New Folder under New. Windows 7 had several choices (Folder,Shortcut,Rich Text Document, Text Document, Wave Sound and more). My...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i right-click the desktopi cant open new folder