Windows 10: Right click drop down menu

Discus and support Right click drop down menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The drop down menu does not appear when I right click.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BarbaraPickett3, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Right click drop down menu

The drop down menu does not appear when I right click.

:)

BarbaraPickett3, Apr 5, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Apr 5, 2020
  3. OrbitzXT Win User
    Excel Drop Down Menu Question

I'm toying around with a project for work. We're trying to make an Excel spreadsheet that has a list of parts that employees would sort of use to build an order form. It's coming along nicely and works fairly well with the touch screen tablet we have, but I had a question. At the moment, when you highlight a cell that has a drop down list of choice, a small box with a down triangle appears in the bottom right. You click that, then the list of items appears. Is there anyway I can make it so that when you click the cell the drop down menu appears? This would make working with the spreadsheet on the tablet many times easier.

OrbitzXT, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Right click drop down menu

How do I fix right click context menu spacing?

Hi Josh,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the menu size and check.

• Right click on the Start icon and click on Control Panel.

• Click on Display.

• Under the Change only the text size, click on the drop down and select the
      Menus option.

• Reduce the size of the Menu by clicking on the drop down and click on
      Apply.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Right click drop down menu

1. Right click drop down menu - Similar Threads - Right click drop

2. How to re-arrange the order of the right click drop down menu.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to re-arrange the order of the right click drop down menu.: The items I use the most - rename, copy, paste, are all under "show more options" and I don't want to have to click on that to get to them. I would prefer to move some options such as copy as path or compress to zip file under the show more options button instead....
  3. How to re-arrange the order of the right click drop down menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to re-arrange the order of the right click drop down menu.: The items I use the most - rename, copy, paste, are all under "show more options" and I don't want to have to click on that to get to them. I would prefer to move some options such as copy as path or compress to zip file under the show more options button instead....
  4. Right click and drop down menus not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click and drop down menus not working: Hi I need help.It all started with the fact that when i right click on a file not rename it, the whole file explorer will crash.Its now gotten worse, i can no longer click on anything from a drop down menu or right click menu. It pops up but nothing opens up when i click on a...
  5. Right click and drop down menus not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click and drop down menus not working: Hi I need help.It all started with the fact that when i right click on a file not rename it, the whole file explorer will crash.Its now gotten worse, i can no longer click on anything from a drop down menu or right click menu. It pops up but nothing opens up when i click on a...
  6. no text in some programs and right click drop down menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no text in some programs and right click drop down menu: dear community, I created a new user on my acer extensa 15 with windowns 10 home 2004. After i did this my main user lost text on windows explorer and some other programs including zoom but firefox isnt affected.[ATTACH]...
  7. How to add icon to context menu (right click drop-down)

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add icon to context menu (right click drop-down): using windows 10 version 2004 OS Build 19041.330 Hello: I have spent the last few hours searching how to add icon to context menu (right click drop-down). I found lots of regedit suggestions but none worked with my version of W10. What I want to do is place an icon on the...
  8. Drop down menu after right click

in Windows 10 Customization
    Drop down menu after right click: What I see a strange problem since last many days in my laptop is: When ever I right click and select anything from dropdown menu then menu opens left side every time. It should always open right side. It should open on left side only if space is not available. My laptop...
  9. Right Click to New drop down is delayed or lagging

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right Click to New drop down is delayed or lagging: Best way to describe it is whenever you right click to go to new drop down it delays/takes awhile to load, i thought this was my machine but i confirmed it with my coworker too so it must be a windows update here is a gif of what i'm...
  10. Right clicking and drop down lists are delayed/slow

in Windows 10 Support
    Right clicking and drop down lists are delayed/slow: Hi guys, I have a problem where right clicking and trying to open drop downs (i think called context menus). There is often a huge delay and unresponsiveness, but not crashes. In the video you'll see me try to open windows, and right clicking the sound icon, which opens...