Windows 10: Right-click Explorer Menu for Adobe are blank

Discus and support Right-click Explorer Menu for Adobe are blank in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I right-click in windows explorer (Windows10) on file(s) I should see menu item(s) from my Adobe std 9 installation such as convert to pdf and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FrancisMalinosky-Rummell, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Right-click Explorer Menu for Adobe are blank

When I right-click in windows explorer (Windows10) on file(s) I should see menu item(s) from my Adobe std 9 installation such as convert to pdf and combine files but instead there are just blank lines. The functions are still there but the text does not show up. I uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe but the problem persists. (P.S. I know that my adobe is old but it is so damned expensive these days). Any help appreciated. Francis

:)

FrancisMalinosky-Rummell, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Mar 7, 2019
  3. windows right click menu shows blank

Hello,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Start menu showing up blank on your system. We will certainly help you with this issue.

• How often does this issue occurs?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

This issue could be due to missing or corrupted files present on your system. We suggest you to try the steps from the below Microsoft Help article and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Right-click Explorer Menu for Adobe are blank

File explorer right click blank slots on drop down menu.

Most of the time, I right click a file and some of the slots on the drop down menu are blank. When I use FreeCommander XE instead of file explorer, they aren't blank. Any reason why this is?

BrennanJarchow, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Right-click Explorer Menu for Adobe are blank

1. Right-click Explorer Menu for Adobe are blank - Similar Threads - Right click Explorer

2. File Explorer And right click menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer And right click menu: When I try to open properties menu in file explorer noting pops up Don't know what to do I've tried sfc/scannow as admin and in safe mode and still did not work.My right click Context menu doesn't work either But works on chrome but not the desktop it self...
  3. File Explorer And right click menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer And right click menu: When I try to open properties menu in file explorer noting pops up Don't know what to do I've tried sfc/scannow as admin and in safe mode and still did not work.My right click Context menu doesn't work either But works on chrome but not the desktop it self...
  4. File Explorer And right click menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Chrome icon double/blank in right-click menu

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome icon double/blank in right-click menu: Hey guys! New here and searched your forums for this issue but found no results so, I decided to make a thread, hoping you could help me out. I have windows 10 pro and have installed Google Chrome browser. When I went to set Chrome as the default browser in the apps section,...
  6. Editing the File Explorer right-click menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    Editing the File Explorer right-click menu?: I'm pretty sure that years ago (possibly on my previous PC under XP) I used to have a tool that would let me edit the FE context menu. But darned if I can find it now that I want to prune the long list I've accumulated. Can anyone point me to a safe and simple utility for...
  7. Windows Explorer : Right click cause blank screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Explorer : Right click cause blank screen: Hi Support, Each time I right-click on Windows Explorer, it turns a blank screen. To get back the screen, I need to Ctrl-Alt-Del then go to Task Manager next to File to run new task - explorer.exe I have updated the Display driver using Devmgmt.msc but the problem still...
  8. Right click context menu for explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click context menu for explorer: Trying to create a Right click context menu for explorer. I used to be able to launch VLC mediaplayer by right clicking on a Video_ts folder and chose play with VLC, seems to have gone for some reason...tried a few programs to help me with this but no luck yet....just tried...
  9. Taskbar elements | right click blank menu (very strange)

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar elements | right click blank menu (very strange): Hello! I am using Windows 10 LTSB [MSDN] (version 1607 with latest updates).I have a strange bag. When I click right button on the program icon and in context menu again right click on the menu item - I get an blank menu. Why is this a strange mistake? Video will bring...
  10. Blank Right Click menu's and blank popups after Creators update

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank Right Click menu's and blank popups after Creators update: Have tried upgrading to Creators several different ways including just letting it upgrade through windows update and clean install. In every case, I end up with blank screens for right-click options and popups with be blank with button shells and no text. Explorer is blank as...