Windows 10: Right click function of an application

Discus and support Right click function of an application in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello After right clicking on an application on taskbar it displays a list of history or recently used things but again right clicking on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sumit Mondal, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Right click function of an application

Hello

After right clicking on an application on taskbar it displays a list of history or recently used things but again right clicking on a particular thing suppose a video, folder, program etc the drop down menu is not visible means not transparent.

Also if i take the pointer slightly towards right of the menu it shows the drop down menu options but not fully transparent that is it is not overwriting over the list of options after the 1st right click on an application of taskbar.

Please solve the problem and give necessary suggestions.

Thank you and regards

:)

Sumit Mondal, Oct 4, 2020
  2. MattCorey Win User

My search is not functioning

1. Use the shortcut Ctrl-Shift-Esc to open the Task Manager.
    2. If you see only a handful programs listed by it click on the "more details" link.
    3. Locate "Cortana" under background processes.
    4. Right-click on the process and select "end task" from the context menu.
    The Cortana process is reloaded right away by the operating system.

i strongly suggest u to follow step by step fix with pictures on Fix Windows 10 Search Not Working Easily (2020 Guide) | Geek's Advice

MattCorey, Oct 4, 2020
  3. alt-key functionality

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Single Click on the file.
    • Tap F2 ( Function Key).
    • Then type the name and enter.
    Hope this answers your query and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Right click function of an application

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID (windows 10)

Hi,

Thank you for the update and I apologize for the delay in response.

It must be difficult when things do not work as expected.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to check whether the applications are compatible or not from the manufactures website. If these applications are compatible, I suggest you to run the application in compatible mode and check if it helps to
    resolve the issue.

Please follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Program
    • Click on Properties
    • Click on Compatibility tab
    • Select Run this program in compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    Please reply to us with the required information. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Right click function of an application

1. Right click function of an application - Similar Threads - Right click function

2. Can't right click on applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't right click on applications: When I right click on applications on my Windows 11 desktop the cursor turns into the loading icon and the Desktop turns unusable because the loading icon won't go away until I restart my system. This also happens when i right click applications on the explorer tab. Right...
  3. Can't right click on applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't right click on applications: When I right click on applications on my Windows 11 desktop the cursor turns into the loading icon and the Desktop turns unusable because the loading icon won't go away until I restart my system. This also happens when i right click applications on the explorer tab. Right...
  4. Bluetooth right click functions in action menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth right click functions in action menu: Hi, I have a bluetooth headset thats constantly being connected between two windows machines and one phone. I have used the right click menu on the bluetooth device menu in the action menu to disconnect, but suddenly it disappeared on one of my PCs, its still there on my...
  5. Bluetooth right click functions in action menu

Bluetooth right click functions in action menu: Hi, I have a bluetooth headset thats constantly being connected between two windows machines and one phone. I have used the right click menu on the bluetooth device menu in the action menu to disconnect, but suddenly it disappeared on one of my PCs, its still there on my...
  6. Is there a right-click function to delete the current wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a right-click function to delete the current wallpaper?: I downloaded some static pictures as wallpaper, put them all in one folder e.g. D \ my wallpaper, and chose the slide mode of changing one slide in 30 minutes.Sometimes there is something I don't like. I want to delete it. I have to find that picture. It's troublesome. Can I...
  7. Is there a right-click function to delete the current wallpaper?

Is there a right-click function to delete the current wallpaper?: I downloaded some static pictures as wallpaper, put them all in one folder e.g. D \ my wallpaper, and chose the slide mode of changing one slide in 30 minutes.Sometimes there is something I don't like. I want to delete it. I have to find that picture. It's troublesome. Can I...
  8. Right clicking on an application freezes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right clicking on an application freezes: When I try to right click an application on the desktop OR in the file explorer, the loading circle appears and stays like that until I restart my computer or the explorer. If it's in the file explorer, it just freezes with the circle and I have to close it from the taskbar...
  9. Network name Right Click Non-Functional

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network name Right Click Non-Functional: In Windows 7 we could right click the available wireless networks and access their Status, Properties etc. as shown below. But in Windows 8, Microsoft has taken a step backwards and either removed this convenient feature or could this be a bug? I would love to get that...
  10. No 'Preview' function in Right-click Menu...

in Windows 10 Support
    No 'Preview' function in Right-click Menu...: Can't help noticing the absence of this function in the final release. It's something I use a lot to view pics, photos etc (they open by default in Photo-Shop, but I don't want that to happen just to look at a file) and it's a one-click operation to open Windows Photo...