Windows 10: Right Click in Details Tab crashes Task Manager

Discus and support Right Click in Details Tab crashes Task Manager in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi guys,Windows 11 user here. Whenever I am inside the details tab of task manager, I cannot right click on any application for example, to set its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John Clarke3, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Right Click in Details Tab crashes Task Manager

Hi guys,Windows 11 user here. Whenever I am inside the details tab of task manager, I cannot right click on any application for example, to set its priority/affinity. This is because the second I hit right click, task manager instantly crashes.I really need help to get this issue resolved, I would greatly appreciate any assistance.

:)

John Clarke3, Aug 19, 2022

2. Windows 10 - task manager - details tab

hello, i have a lot going on in the 'details' tab in my task manager, i was wondering what a standard details tab list for windows 10 would look like so i can narrow down which processes i don't need.

blahblahblah909, Aug 19, 2022
  3. Task Manager - Startup tab

Actually, I like your suggestion as a first step.

Unchecking the wrong thing in Autoruns can brick a system.

OldNavyGuy, Aug 19, 2022
  4. Right Click in Details Tab crashes Task Manager

Windows crashing after clicking PERFORMANCE tab under Task Manager

It doesn't work to me when choosing NVIDIA Graphic in the last step, so, I have to select integrated graphic in the last step and It works to me !!

Johnny_Wang, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

Right Click in Details Tab crashes Task Manager

1. Right Click in Details Tab crashes Task Manager - Similar Threads - Right Click Details

2. Task Manager crashes after right clicking in details tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager crashes after right clicking in details tab: Hi, I'm terming this the same as this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-keeps-crashing-after-right-clicking/41d541e5-4e6c-4007-9787-8ef8e6beb971because I'm having the same issue, however I noticed in his screenshot it listed the faulting...
  3. Task Manager crashes after right clicking in details tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager crashes after right clicking in details tab: Hi, I'm terming this the same as this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-keeps-crashing-after-right-clicking/41d541e5-4e6c-4007-9787-8ef8e6beb971because I'm having the same issue, however I noticed in his screenshot it listed the faulting...
  4. Task Manager keeps crashing after right clicking in details tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager keeps crashing after right clicking in details tab: I have windows 11. I was able to set priority in task manager when I was using windows 10, but the option of priority is no longer there in windows 11. I cant see it when I right click in the process tab. But when I go to the details tab and right click, it crashes every...
  5. Task Manager keeps crashing after right clicking in details tab

Task Manager keeps crashing after right clicking in details tab: I have windows 11. I was able to set priority in task manager when I was using windows 10, but the option of priority is no longer there in windows 11. I cant see it when I right click in the process tab. But when I go to the details tab and right click, it crashes every...
  6. Right Click in Details Tab crashes Task Manager

Right Click in Details Tab crashes Task Manager: Hi guys,Windows 11 user here. Whenever I am inside the details tab of task manager, I cannot right click on any application for example, to set its priority/affinity. This is because the second I hit right click, task manager instantly crashes.I really need help to get this...
  7. Task manager crashes after clicking "details" tab!

in Windows 10 Support
    Task manager crashes after clicking "details" tab!: Hello guys, I have been having this strange problem lately. When I open task manager and move to "details" tab, the manager crashes. I have tried running it safe mode. Didn't work. Antivirus didn't help either. Those are the some things I have tried to fix it. I have read...
  8. Task manager crash on more detail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task manager crash on more detail: Hello, today I opened the Task Manager and going on more details the app crash, is the only app doing that, I tried more times and restarted but nothing, can you help me solve that? I'm using Windows 10 Home, Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763 Needs other details? Thank you....
  9. Windows 10 - task manager - details tab

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 - task manager - details tab: hello, i have a lot going on in the 'details' tab in my task manager, i was wondering what a standard details tab list for windows 10 would look like so i can narrow down which processes i don't need. 58238
  10. How To Select The 'Details' Tab Initially In Task Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Select The 'Details' Tab Initially In Task Manager: Hello, so the topic title is pretty much self explanatory. When I open the Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc), it opens to the Processes tab initially. The thing is that I don't use this tab at all; I click on the Details tab, since I'm more familiar with that. I would like to...