Windows 10: Right click is not bringing up Configurations for Personal display

Discus and support Right click is not bringing up Configurations for Personal display in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It's all in the subject, I think. Recently upgraded MIcrosoft 10. 164470 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PAULANDREW, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Right click is not bringing up Configurations for Personal display

It's all in the subject, I think.
    Recently upgraded MIcrosoft 10.

:)

PAULANDREW, Sep 14, 2020

2. Desktop Right Click Personalize and Display Settings don't work

I can successfully run Personalize and Display Settings from the PC Settings submenu. However, when I Right Click desktop, Personalize and Display Settings show up in the little menu, but do not work. I get a very brief CMD screen, then nothing. I have tried: Scannow and DISM clean, and removed the two HKLM and the HKCR registry items and the that are suggested online. I've updated graphics drivers. I've fully updated Windows 10 to ver1909. Any other suggestions to get this to work from Right Click desktop on my Lenovo AIO greatly appreciated.
    Many thanks.
    Peter

silversmith, Sep 14, 2020
  3. damtachoa Win User
    4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Right click is not bringing up Configurations for Personal display

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Right click is not bringing up Configurations for Personal display

1. Right click is not bringing up Configurations for Personal display - Similar Threads - Right click bringing

2. display setting and personalize will not come up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    display setting and personalize will not come up: ever time i right click on my task top to open them up they do not come up it instantly close and only show the tab on the toolbar for a second submitted by /u/teddytech518 [link] [comments]...
  3. Normally, right clicking on chrome in the task bar brings up options like incognito and...

Normally, right clicking on chrome in the task bar brings up options like incognito and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kangamooo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iepvzk/normally_right_clicking_on_chrome_in_the_task_bar/
  4. Windows 10 right clicking personalization or display settings not working!

Windows 10 right clicking personalization or display settings not working!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bricks2920 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iepa47/windows_10_right_clicking_personalization_or/
  5. Desktop Right Click Personalize and Display Settings don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Right Click Personalize and Display Settings don't work: I can successfully run Personalize and Display Settings from the PC Settings submenu. However, when I Right Click desktop, Personalize and Display Settings show up in the little menu, but do not work. I get a very brief CMD screen, then nothing. I have tried: Scannow and DISM...
  6. Right click popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right click popping up: How to Fix Right Click Menu Randomly Popping Up on Windows 10? My PC is Surface 2 95F-00006 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-popping-up/81618467-9df7-4592-9565-c8ea3e0a1a46
  7. Clicking folders brings up properties panel.

Clicking folders brings up properties panel.: After restarting my Laptop, I discovered that clicking folders opens up its properties. To open a folder, I have to right click and select open, then it will own a new window with its contents. Any reason why this is happening. submitted by /u/Dependent-Macaroon [link]...
  8. Getting error massage after doing right click - click on personalize or Display settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting error massage after doing right click - click on personalize or Display settings: [ATTACH][ATTACH] Hello, When I am trying to go into personalize or Display settings, getting an error message which I have uploaded. If someone knows about this problem kindly help me. Thanking you....
  9. Right clicking on some files or folders takes about 25 seconds to bring up right click menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right clicking on some files or folders takes about 25 seconds to bring up right click menu: Title says it all, this all of the sudden just started happening. If I right click on video files/images or folders it takes about 25-30 seconds to bring up the right click menu, before this comes up it says not responding but eventually responds. Funny thing is when I right...
  10. Right Click not displaying options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Right Click not displaying options: Since that latest update, Using a right click on an icon or file no longer displays options, such as properties, it merely displays a spinning circle for a length of time, and then dumps the display and shows the users desktop. Not very useful if one wants to investigate the...