Windows 10: Right click is not bringing up Configurations for Personal display

Discus and support Right click is not bringing up Configurations for Personal display in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It's all in the subject, I think. Recently upgraded MIcrosoft 10. 164470 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PAULANDREW, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Right click is not bringing up Configurations for Personal display

It's all in the subject, I think.
    Recently upgraded MIcrosoft 10.

:)

PAULANDREW, Sep 14, 2020

2. Desktop Right Click Personalize and Display Settings don't work

I can successfully run Personalize and Display Settings from the PC Settings submenu. However, when I Right Click desktop, Personalize and Display Settings show up in the little menu, but do not work. I get a very brief CMD screen, then nothing. I have tried: Scannow and DISM clean, and removed the two HKLM and the HKCR registry items and the that are suggested online. I've updated graphics drivers. I've fully updated Windows 10 to ver1909. Any other suggestions to get this to work from Right Click desktop on my Lenovo AIO greatly appreciated.
    Many thanks.
    Peter

silversmith, Sep 14, 2020
  3. damtachoa Win User
    4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Right click is not bringing up Configurations for Personal display

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Right click is not bringing up Configurations for Personal display

1. Right click is not bringing up Configurations for Personal display - Similar Threads - Right click bringing

2. Right Click always brings up search bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click always brings up search bar?: Every time I right click with my touchpad it brings up the search bar. This is incredibly annoying for when I playing games and every time I click it brings up the search. I can't seem to find any way in the settings to stop this. Please help....
  3. Right Click always brings up search bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right Click always brings up search bar?: Every time I right click with my touchpad it brings up the search bar. This is incredibly annoying for when I playing games and every time I click it brings up the search. I can't seem to find any way in the settings to stop this. Please help....
  4. Right click does not bring up a menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click does not bring up a menu: I have searched this problem and none of the supposed fixes work for me. So far I have verified the mouse works, downloaded shellexe and disabled all non-microsoft content, ran the file checker and scannow, updated the mouse driver, and re-booted a million times. When I click...
  5. Right click does not bring up a menu

Right click does not bring up a menu: I have searched this problem and none of the supposed fixes work for me. So far I have verified the mouse works, downloaded shellexe and disabled all non-microsoft content, ran the file checker and scannow, updated the mouse driver, and re-booted a million times. When I click...
  6. Right click does not bring up a menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. When I right click in the search box in folder it brings up the...

When I right click in the search box in folder it brings up the...: I've got 21H2 Windows Pro version. When I right click in the search box in folder it brings up the Restore/Move/Size/Minimize/Maximize/Close menu. I would like to have here a past option as usually. Please tell me what to do with it. There is no updates available for me....
  8. Desktop Right Click Personalize and Display Settings don't work

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Desktop Right Click Personalize and Display Settings don't work: I can successfully run Personalize and Display Settings from the PC Settings submenu. However, when I Right Click desktop, Personalize and Display Settings show up in the little menu, but do not work. I get a very brief CMD screen, then nothing. I have tried: Scannow and DISM...
  9. Windows 10 right clicking personalization or display settings not working!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 right clicking personalization or display settings not working!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bricks2920 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iepa47/windows_10_right_clicking_personalization_or/
  10. Desktop Right Click Personalize and Display Settings don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Right Click Personalize and Display Settings don't work: I can successfully run Personalize and Display Settings from the PC Settings submenu. However, when I Right Click desktop, Personalize and Display Settings show up in the little menu, but do not work. I get a very brief CMD screen, then nothing. I have tried: Scannow and DISM...