Windows 10: Right click keep on loading in windows 10

Discus and support Right click keep on loading in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On Right clicking the mouse on the desktop of laptop the cursor moves to loading state for forever while the right click works fine on folder and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NIRBHAY KUMAR YADAV, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Right click keep on loading in windows 10

On Right clicking the mouse on the desktop of laptop the cursor moves to loading state for forever while the right click works fine on folder and files.

And on right clicking the mouse on to the shortcuts on desktop or in taskbar works fine.

:)

NIRBHAY KUMAR YADAV, Mar 12, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 12, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 12, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Right click keep on loading in windows 10

Delta6326, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

Right click keep on loading in windows 10

1. Right click keep on loading in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Right click keep

2. Right mouse click loading and blinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right mouse click loading and blinking: https://youtu.be/yWDq9yqVBDo?si=LEWDxAC0y26_MYv2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-mouse-click-loading-and-blinking/02bf603d-d5dc-4db8-a92d-a31191957f16
  3. How to Fix Right click keeps loading on desktop when right click Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix Right click keeps loading on desktop when right click Windows 11: Hi I would like to know how to fix something that has been happening Whenever i right click on my desktop it keeps loading forever when i go into another app it show up it takes around 5 min to show up i have done everything I have reset my pc and upgraded from windows 10 to...
  4. How to Fix Right click keeps loading on desktop when right click Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Fix Right click keeps loading on desktop when right click Windows 11: Hi I would like to know how to fix something that has been happening Whenever i right click on my desktop it keeps loading forever when i go into another app it show up it takes around 5 min to show up i have done everything I have reset my pc and upgraded from windows 10 to...
  5. Right click keeps popping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click keeps popping: Right click menu keeps popping on windows 10 start menu, settings app and microsoft store. it's so frustrating Anyone can help me? : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-keeps-popping/ee93b756-a9c4-4fa2-aa59-5da6e7043ed9
  6. Windows Right Click Takes forever to load.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Right Click Takes forever to load.: Hello, i have been having this issue for quiet a while as it takes forever to load. I have read other forums regarding this but none has helped me and it seems like my issue is different from others. For me, a normal right click on the desktop works finethe options to...
  7. Right click on file explorer keeps loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right click on file explorer keeps loading: Hi i have this problem where if i right click a file on the file explorer it keeps loading and does nothing, also if i try to end task for file explorer the whole screen goes black with a cursor on the middle, the only way to fix it is using task manager to run explorer.exe...
  8. laptop keeps on right clicking + left click works as right click

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop keeps on right clicking + left click works as right click: hey... i've been really frustrated for the past few days. my laptop has been right clicking on it's own since a few days ago and i also noticed that the left click works the same as the right click. it just keeps on showing the menu thing even though i don't press anything. i...
  9. Mouse Keeps right clicking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Keeps right clicking: My logitech g402 mouse keeps right clicking and I cannot operate my computer. I tried plugging my old dell mouse to see if it was a problem with the logitech but I had the same issue. I have tried updateng windows to no avail, and am wondering what I should do next...
  10. Fix Right Click Keeps Loading forever in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix Right Click Keeps Loading forever in Windows 10: I'm having an issue after my windows 10 update. The mouse cursor loads for too long whenever I right click the mouse on desktop or on any folder. I've also seen some fix by doing some changes in the Registry by deleting all folders except New and WorkFolder files . The...